PROLACTRONE

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Prolactrone is the first supplement designed specifically to reduce prolactin levels.
Elevated prolactin can cause a host of unwanted side effects including Gyno, lactation, and severe erectile dysfunction.
Insomnia and mood issues are often also present.

Prolactin combats these sides as well as having some great side effects of its own.

Elevated HGH levels
Libido increase
Improves sleep
Improves mood

PRObottle only.png

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very nice guys. Lookin forward to the feedback.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like a solid product. Having more prolactin targeting products to choose from is always a good thing. Sometimes regular b6 and ldopa just doesn't cut it ;).

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well the problem is b6 causes the Ldopa to be metabolized outside the Blood brain barrier making it pretty much worthless.
So.....you need a decarboxylase inhibitor and also preferably a COMT inhibitor for the Ldopa to do its job.
EGCG is Both a decarboxylase inhibitor and a COMT inhibitor.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You dont see any medications that use Ldopa WITHOUT the concurrent use of a DCI. There is a reason for that.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Compare it to research chems in price and then factor in the fact you ACTUALLY know what it is and it seems very worth it to me

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Considering whats in the bottle its pretty cheap.
Understand that there are a ton of products on the market with macuna or Ldopa extracts.
They are almost all 15-25% extracts.
Ours is 99%
ITs priced accordingly and it works as wel as it does because of the quality of the ingredients.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We have set retail prices so no. It wont get cheaper. Ever.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think youll be impressed at any price.
Cabergoline and prami are not exactly cheap and you might get clen or t3 or nothing at all if you buy from a research chem site.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Commonly people will take Ldopa
or p5p/B6/pyridoxine
or a combo of the two.

Unfortunately combining the two is a terrible idea. P5p/B6 causes ldopa to be metabolized into dopamine OUTSIDE the brain.
Dopamine cannot pass the blood brain barrier so taking B6/P5p with ldopa makes them both worthless to reduce prolactin levels.

Instead, Ldopa must be run concurrently with a decarboxylase inhibitor and ideally also a COMT inhibitor in order to prevent metabolism and allow the ldopa to pass the Blood brain barrier and convert into dopamine within the brain.

Prolactrone does this.
Other products currently being offered....combine B6 and Ldopa meaning your paying for expensive urine and elevated prolactin levels.

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
Expensive urine; now that funny:) this stuff makes me sleep like the women I bang the hell out of.

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
loved the formeron, loving prolactrone, no homo, but since i starting taking 1 pill before sleep ive been
having morning wood every morning. props to BLR

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah its great for libido!

taggs

Awards
Hi Guys

Been lerking in the back ground for some time, some real good info on here.

I ‘m very intrested in reducing my prolactin level without having to use Cabergoline etc, and Prolactrone looks promising however having done a little research I’m somewhat confused.

My question is regarding the ingredients that make up Prolactrone, I understand the reasoning behind not combing l-dopa with b6 and from the information given here Prolactrone does not do that, but from a post on iron magazine forum it does ?

"Cabergoline and prami do work. Thats what they are designed for. Some people dont really notice any sides but I did and most people I personally know experience some unwanted sides.
Prolactrone uses a 99% ldopa extract + vit b6 + vit e.
By themselves they will elevate dopamine and reduce prolactin but combined they do the same on a far greater level."

Have I missed read one or the other ?
Cheers

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually Prolactrone is 99% Ldopa extract + Green tea standardized for EGCG.

It is true combining B6 and Ldopa would be a poor choice for reducing prolactin.

taggs

Awards
Brundel sorry mate but I'm really confused as to what's actually in your Prolactrone, the quote I posted above is a post you put on another forum stating that it does contain b6, I've since found another post by you on the same forum, (please below) which again states b6 is in the product. Can you please clarify.
Cheers
"Black Lion makes a product with a 99% Ldopa extract. (most companies use garbage)
Its more expensive but its far superior.
It also has pyridoxine (B6)
and vit E.

Its intended use is to lower prolactin but it also elevates HGH. "

moe1980

Awards
How long tell I notice it?
Can I take more than 3 aday? I'm 180p
With or without food ?
Can I take other hgh supplements with it? Like powerful.
Do I need to cycle it?
There is alot of not clear details about it so please help.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brundel sorry mate but I'm really confused as to what's actually in your Prolactrone, the quote I posted above is a post you put on another forum stating that it does contain b6, I've since found another post by you on the same forum, (please below) which again states b6 is in the product. Can you please clarify.
Cheers
"Black Lion makes a product with a 99% Ldopa extract. (most companies use garbage)
Its more expensive but its far superior.
It also has pyridoxine (B6)
and vit E.

Its intended use is to lower prolactin but it also elevates HGH. "
Again. It does not contain b6. Your reading an old thread. We had plans to use B6 but as it turns out b6 prevents Ldopa from working even at low doses.
Prolactrone contains 99% velvet bean extract. ldopa.
+ green tea extract standardized for EGCG.

Period.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long tell I notice it?
Can I take more than 3 aday? I'm 180p
With or without food ?
Can I take other hgh supplements with it? Like powerful.
Do I need to cycle it?
There is alot of not clear details about it so please help.
Powerful also contains ldopa so do not mix them. It doesnt say how much on the label so...it could only be 2mg but its in there so dont mix em.
Some people can get stomach issues with Ldopa ..if this happens take it with food.

Stick to the recommended dosage on the bottle there is a reason for the recommended dosages.

Cycle it yes. 10-12 weeks max then at least a month off.

jackswift

Awards
Hey Brundel,
I just finished my Tzone cycle and began an 11-spray/pump spray bridge into PCT. Over the holidays my sleep went to ****. This seems to always happen to me when I travel. I went multiple days with just a couple hours of sleep, worst feeling ever. Since I got back home things have improved only slightly. I just started taking Prolactrone (one cap a day) for better sleep and the increased HGH levels and I just ordered a bottle of IForce Lights Out and Millenium ZMK. Is there any issues with combining these products with Prolactrone? Thanks man, your input is greatly appreciated. Happy new year to you too!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unfortunately you should not take the iforce product with Prolactrone because they both contain Ldopa and you may wind up with too high of a dose.

As for the millenium product you should not take it with Prolactrone or the Iforce product because it has P5P/B6 in it which causes ldopa to be metabolized outside the blood brain barrier. Its very important that the ldopa be metabolized beyond the blood brain barrier so...anything with B6 or P5p should not be taken with Macuna puriens or Ldopa because it lessens its effect or cancels it out altogether.

So..in short do not mix any of those 3 products at any time.

gabys225

Awards
Prolactrone makes me sleep like a baby, this supplement also feels like a nootropic when I take it with a good clean meal in the morning. I'm having a blast with it. Thanks Brundel!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome brother. It is elevating dopamine quite a bit so its similar to a nootropic.
Good sleep, increased HGH, low prolactin, good mood.....

Petrichor

Petrichor

Awards
Have you ever heard of people experiencing insomnia or depression whilst using l-dopa and egcg? Last time I used a mucuna pruriens product I definitely experienced those side effects, but perhaps that is the result of not concurrently utilizing a DDCI. Thoughts?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For most people it does the opposite, however, if you have a pre existing chemical imbalance it may do this.
Ldopa becomes dopamine and ldopa also has been show to reduce serotonin over time so....super long term use is discouraged.
Many anti depressants work to elevate serotonin in some way so reducing it could potentially make you a little blue.

For this reason I recommend using it for no longer than 8-12 weeks then a month min break.

You can also take supps that increase serotonin like 5htp although Im not sure how effective this is.
I take tramadol and it does the trick but its a med and potentially addictive.
You may also want to talk to your dr about low dose SSRI treatment.

Petrichor

Petrichor

Awards
These were my thoughts. I was hoping you were gonna say something else. :p

Well, I've never tried 5htp with egcg before. I bet it packs a little more punch.

Anabro

Anabro

Awards
I just ordered some prolactrone and I have a question. My current cycle support supp has a good amount of B6 in it. Will this negate the effects of the prolactrone? Also should I be taking them at different times?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Discontinue the B6 during the time your taking the Prolactrone.

Even 10mg b6 can reduce the effectiveness of Ldopa. More than that can prevent its action altogether.
THis includes p5p even at 5mg.

Anabro

Anabro

Awards
Damn lol. Can't really go without the cycle support stuff though

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you tell me:

What drugs your taking for this cycle including dose and duration.
Also tell me any other supps or drugs you are taking. This means all cycle support, ai meds even caffeine. Everything.
Even prescription meds.
Then tell me which cycle support supp your taking so I can look at the ingredients.

Anabro

Anabro

Awards
Currently running:
LG ph-17
LG ph-19
Finaflex 550 XD black
Anateus Labs Mechabol.

As for cycle support its Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Support.
To be honest I was just having slight sensitivity on my left nipple. Did some thinking and I'm guess its a combo of the 19nor conversion of the 550xd with the ph-19 (which is a progestin I believe). Compound the fact that I take prescription antacid, lanzoprazole. I assume the combo did me in since the Mecha has no affinity for the progestin receptor and the other phs are super mild.

My prolactrone hasn't arrived in the mail yet but I stopped the ph-19 and the 550xd and have had no further issues. All is well now to be honest. I am planning on just keeping it that way and perhaps using the prolactrone after pct for the mood and hgh benefits with perhaps a test booster to keep me humming along. .

I've used gaspari anatropin in the past which has velvet bean extract and noticed a significant improvement in mood. So I'm gonna assume the high quality ldopa from your product should work nicely.

jackswift

Awards
Brundel,

Do you see any problems with taking Man Sports RemPM while on Prolactrone? I took some time to research each ingredient and I don't think there should be any issues. There is no B6 or P5P in it. I checked the drug interaction page you provide the link to and I did not see any of REM PM's ingredients on there so I'm thinking I'm good to go but thought I'd get your opinion. Thanks.

jackswift

Awards
and one more question.......
I will be starting Alphamine and Vanillean in the next week as I'm looking to shed a little fat for my Jiu jitsu competitions which are just around the corner. Both Alphamine and Vanillean are to be taken on an empty stomach. My thought was I will take my Prolactrone (2 capsules) first thing in the morning, wait half an hour, take Alphamine, wait half an hour, and then have breakfast. Will there be any issues with taking Alphamine right after taking Prolactrone. In the evening, around 8pm, I will take my third Prolactrone (1 capsule), wait half an hour and take my Vanillean and then go to bed. This look alright? Thanks again for all your hard work and time answering questions like this. Cheers.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like they would be fine to take together.

You would be surprised at how many supps out there contradict each other.
Be an advocate for yourself and make sure you always research every ingredient in every supp you take.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
and one more question.......
I will be starting Alphamine and Vanillean in the next week as I'm looking to shed a little fat for my Jiu jitsu competitions which are just around the corner. Both Alphamine and Vanillean are to be taken on an empty stomach. My thought was I will take my Prolactrone (2 capsules) first thing in the morning, wait half an hour, take Alphamine, wait half an hour, and then have breakfast. Will there be any issues with taking Alphamine right after taking Prolactrone. In the evening, around 8pm, I will take my third Prolactrone (1 capsule), wait half an hour and take my Vanillean and then go to bed. This look alright? Thanks again for all your hard work and time answering questions like this. Cheers.
I dont know whats in alphamine. So long as there is no Ldopa or B6/p5p in it your fine.
I dont recommend taking Prolactrone right before bed but its up to you.
Prolactrone significantly increases HGH levels. You get an HGH Pulse naturally about every 3-3.5 hours and generally the largest is during the night when your sleeping. SO instead of taking it when levels would normally be high I recommend taking it when levels would normally be lower.
I take my last dose at about 6pm and sleep at about 12.

Either way its really up to you.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I plan on doing a 12 week stack of Usp Labs Prime and Prolactrone. Those should be ok together, correct?.
Usp labs prime is just water chestnuts. .......Id save my money. There is no viable date to suggests this is gonna do anything for you.
I believe water chestnuts are high in B6 so it might work against you with the prolactrone.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brundel do you think a solo run of prolactrone could do something for body composition? if you think so how would such a solo cycle layout look like?

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
Usp labs prime is just water chestnuts. .......Id save my money. There is no viable date to suggests this is gonna do anything for you.
I believe water chestnuts are high in B6 so it might work against you with the prolactrone.

its crazy- i used prime with testopro and dermacrine and it worked out pretty well- afterwards i found out it was pretty much water chestnuts and was like wtf?? btw, love your posts..honest and intersting stuff.

as an aside, i wish this stuff was around when i used DAA- stuff shut me down pretty good.

Last edited:
Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
its crazy- i used prime with testopro and dermacrine and it worked out pretty well- afterwards i found out it was pretty much water chestnuts and was like wtf?? btw, love your posts..honest and intersting stuff.

as an aside, i wish this stuff was around when i used DAA- stuff shut me down pretty good.
Daa shut you down??

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brundel do you think a solo run of prolactrone could do something for body composition? if you think so how would such a solo cycle layout look like?
Yes I think it would be beneficial.
Understand that this would not illicit results comparable to running a cycle of anadrol or dianabol.
You would see results consistent with 5+iu injected growth hormone daily.
This is if you used 3-4 caps per day.

It best if run for 2+ months.
I notice:
Improved sleep
better recovery
Improved mood
Improved libido
Fat loss
mild re composition - less fat -more muscle.

This is very similar to my experience with injected HGH except for the mood and libido.
THere are some pretty great logs on other forums where guys ran Prolactrone and high dose Formeron and the results were awesome.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Dermacrine also has 7,8 benzoflavone in it which was shown in several studies to cause liver cancer.
Scary ****.

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
Daa shut you down??

yeah, pretty much... i wish it werent true- daa seems to raise my prolactin levels pretty good. iim also over 40 so maybe that had something to do with it too..for a while i thought i was the only one, but you can find a few cases on the board if you look..

brundle- 7,8 issues...i had read about that only after derma was gone..i would assume it would take a prolonged exposure? everything good, it seems, can bite you in the ass with side effects...anyway, your posts here and on other forums have me pretty interested in your products..
im trying to put together a decent semi natty run leading up to summer,

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes I think it would be beneficial.
Understand that this would not illicit results comparable to running a cycle of anadrol or dianabol.
You would see results consistent with 5+iu injected growth hormone daily.
This is if you used 3-4 caps per day.

It best if run for 2+ months.
I notice:
Improved sleep
better recovery
Improved mood
Improved libido
Fat loss
mild re composition - less fat -more muscle.

This is very similar to my experience with injected HGH except for the mood and libido.
THere are some pretty great logs on other forums where guys ran Prolactrone and high dose Formeron and the results were awesome.
sounds good and would of course be cheaper than running 5iUs of HGH per day. You think Mucuna p. extract 98% that is sold as bulk powder has no effect on HGH secretion? Isn prolactrone almost the same? ;) At least its L-dopa based

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
It needs to cross the blood brain barrier

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
I loved the product and have two bottles lined up to take with my X-trenavar, epi, and stano cycle.

I plan on running 2 caps 1/2 hour prior to lifting and 1 cap before bed.

matter2003

matter2003

Awards
This looks like something I should probably be taking. I have very strong indicators that my prolactin levels are high. No direct tests, but through quite a few symptoms which can be traced to prolactin levels being elevated.

I have psoriasis and also impaired thyroid function. My TSH to free T3 levels were 3.64, which is heading towards hypo. People with psoriasis have clinically been found to have greatly elevated prolactin levels, which makes sense since lowered thyroid production increases prolactin production. I have also had gynecomastia since I was about 7 or 8 years old, which makes sense since prolactin in men lowers testosterone, which affects the testosterone/estrogen ratio as well. I am fairly estrogenic on top of this, as I have a very hard time getting "ripped" even though I do basically everything right. I eat right, train right, sleep right, supplement right, time everything right. I read 4 or 5 studies a day to stay up on new developments, research and findings. I eat, breathe and sleep this 24 hours a day. I dream everyday of looking like one of these guys on the fitness magazine covers. Don't get me wrong, I am in pretty good shape...I'm 38 with about 11-12% bodyfat. People tell me all the time how good I look, but in my mind, I always am asking "Look good compared to who?" To the guys my age that sit on their asses all night and drink beer, eat chips and watch TV? Of course, I am putting in 1,000% more work than they are. The thing that really chaps my ass is when I see these guys do these "transformations" in like 8 or 10 months going from fat to ripped. Well, I have been stuck at roughly the same state for the last year or so. I understand its all about hormones and the comparative ratios with each other. I literally feel betrayed by my body.

I am probably going to order some of this and if I am correct in my sleuthing, I should see a whole lot of things change. T levels, thyroid levels, disappearing psorasis(in studies, lowering prolactin levels showed a clear regression in active psoriasis). I literally would be a perfect test subject for this, Brundel, if this works the way it is supposed to. I'm also taking Formeron, which is definitely helping, but I still think lowering my prolactin levels would help quite a bit...

Here is one of the studies I am looking at:

"Results: Serum PRL levels were statistically highly significant among patients compared to controls, with significant decrease among patients after treatment. A significant positive correlation was found between PRL serum levels and PASI score before and after treatment. Correlations between HAMA and HAMD with PASI were statistically significant before and after therapy, and so the correlations between HAMA and HAMD with PRL serum levels were also statistically significant before and after therapy.

Conclusion: Prolactin seems to have a role in the pathogenesis of psoriasis. This role may represent a cause and/or a consequence of psoriasis pathology. The most likely scenario is that PRL enhances interferon-induced chemokine production in keratinocytes, thereby facilitating cutaneous T-cell infiltration. This raises the intriguing prospect that PRL may offer a novel future therapeutic target in psoriasis and other skin diseases that worsen in response to psychological distress."

PASI scores refer to the active psoriasis lesions observed in patients

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very interesting.
Please keep me updated with your results. If, this product can help guys with psoriasis it would be awesome.