prohormones that wont make me loose my hair?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakekunedo

Awards
I just dont want to loose my hair or get the zits or acne or any of that negitive effects. most importantly the hair thing i could deal moderately with the other stuff. anyone have advice?

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
Mild PH/PS's have mild side effects...(vice versa)

greekstallion

Awards
just stay the **** away from this ****.all u need is a good creatine,multi vitamin and eat good...

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
Chickanabol and Beef-drol
haha this ^

Assuming you have a perfected diet, solid training routine, are not 18 and have been lifting for years H Drol would be a mild first run. (Its still a steroid though)

You are in the wrong forum though for AAS talk, anabolics section is where these subjects are covered.

Like everyone else posted, too many people just want to "get swole" and dont have enough patience to perfrect their diet and learn proper training routines.

Do a lot of research about what you are getting yourself into before you jump in a cycle. Gyno (man boobs), erectile problems, hair loss, liver damage, libido issues, high cholesterol< all real life issues you can experience....

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
I just dont want to loose my hair or get the zits or acne or any of that negitive effects. most importantly the hair thing i could deal moderately with the other stuff. anyone have advice?
What some people forget is that there is no short cut to building muscle - Your going to be on something roughly 4 -5 weeks and either lean out , gain a few ilbs or cut short the cycle cos it doesnt agree with you.Then what-theres 52 weeks in a year -more cycles of ph/ds with a bit more kick?

So you gain a few ilbs , come off your cycle and start pct hoping and praying that you can get an erection , continue to produce sperm and your own testosterone kicks in.Not to mention the fears about gyno , prolactin issues and so on.

So what you have to ask yourself is am i strong enough psychologically to be able to cope with the stress and the worry of potentially giving yourself a medical problem which at any age , you can do without.

This board has and will continue to provide support for guys who literally have cried help when things go wrong but with more patience, correct diet, the right supplements (non -hormonal) and training can acheive what their after.

so think very very carefully

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't do it! My opinion. I never did and never will. There's alot of good stuff out there. And all u need is a good diet a dedication in the gym and of course patients. Just learn what your body can do ad push it to the limit. Trust me u don't wanna regret anything in terms of health especially u stating u don't want all the negs and it is what it is when u do that take. Think twice buddy!! Is all I'm saying

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Dude if you are feeling like the man and wanna take a big risk you can stack the chickanabol with a base of brownricediol and your gains will be epic.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WHO needs hair if you can Grow a BEARD!!!!!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
WHO needs hair if you can Grow a BEARD!!!!!
That reminds me, there was a thread on here where a guy was asking what steroids would help him grow a beard.... :stooges:

good times hahah

Status
Not open for further replies.