Prohormone post cycle

travisjames

Awards
Hello gentlemen,

I am taking a pro hormone cycle (tren-e). I just ordered some post cycle supplements in preparation. I have liquid clomid, liquid tamoxifen, and also liquid stane. My question is if this is enough. Should I also get a natural test booster like those of which that can be found in *** or vitamin shoppe that claim to produce natural test along with taking the liquids?

Tren-e facts
--30 mg of 19-norandrosta-4,9 diene-3, 17 Dione per pill

And also, I ordered the liquids from XXXXXXXXX and these are the concentrations:

Clomid-- a 70 mL bottle at 35mg per mL
Tamoxifen-- 50 mL bottle at 20 mg per mL
Stane-- 30 mL bottle at 25 mg per mL

When I stop the pro, hormone, any suggestions on how many mL's a day of each I should take? I have no idea how many mg's are necessary to be effective.

Thanks everyone

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IIRC, there is some issue with running a Tren like compound and using Nolva (or maybe even any serm) for PCT. I could be wrong about this, but is is worth researching just to be sure. I have never used a tren like compound, so it is vague in my mind.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We recommend using Clomid with Tren as it interacts with progesterone differently than Nolvadex, which helps with Gyno prevention.
From Celorza's link.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
IIRC, there is some issue with running a Tren like compound and using Nolva (or maybe even any serm) for PCT. I could be wrong about this, but is is worth researching just to be sure. I have never used a tren like compound, so it is vague in my mind.
I have heard this too, that serms don't go well with tren PHs...Yet until jb or gerbil come up with some science behind it , or even mr.cooper...I have no idea why or if it is simply bro-science , but if it is true , I wouldn't recommend even hopping on this at all :/ no serm , no cycle , simple as that!

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have heard this too, that serms don't go well with tren PHs...Yet until jb or gerbil come up with some science behind it , or even mr.cooper...I have no idea why or if it is simply bro-science , but if it is true , I wouldn't recommend even hopping on this at all :/ no serm , no cycle , simple as that!
Apparently it is just Nolva (Tomaxifen Citrate)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Apparently it is just Nolva (Tomaxifen Citrate)
Good to know :p!! Clomid or Torem then for PCT would be fine , just depends which one in your opinion is less hepatoxic lol

n87

Awards
  • Established
Clomid and Tamox are both SERMS. Not sure what estane is. Epistane maybe? Which is another prohormone.
For 19 Nor you need clomid, tamox isn't going to help you with this compound. 19 Nor tends to increase Prolactine levels and for that you need Clomid to prevent Prolactin induced gyno. If that happens, I hear caber would be a great remedy, if you can get it. You can try p5p as a prevention measure on cycle and in PCT. Not as good as caber, but will work ok.
As far as doses: Tren 90-120mgs a day. Clomid in PCT
50 first couple of days and then 25 per day for the rest of PCT, slowly tapering down. Also, DAA is a good choice for a test booster.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clomid and Tamox are both SERMS. Not sure what estane is. Epistane maybe? Which is another prohormone.
For 19 Nor you need clomid, tamox isn't going to help you with this compound. 19 Nor tends to increase Prolactine levels and for that you need Clomid to prevent Prolactin induced gyno. If that happens, I hear caber would be a great remedy, if you can get it. You can try p5p as a prevention measure on cycle and in PCT. Not as good as caber, but will work ok.
As far as doses: Tren 90-120mgs a day. Clomid in PCT
50 first couple of days and then 25 per day for the rest of PCT, slowly tapering down. Also, DAA is a good choice for a test booster.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
Pretty sure "stane" is his attempt to use slang for Exemastane (sp?), an AI. As I noted, it was actually Nolva (Tomaxifen Citrate) that his the issues with Tren PCT, not all SERMS. Also recommend adding a good AI (Such as Erase Pro or Licogenix or your "stane" if I am interpreting you correctly) around the start of week 3. DAA is a good natty test booster as is a stack of Division 1 and Titanium, am throwing Endosurge into my next PCT to see how that goes (as well as the Nolva and Licogenix).

travisjames

Awards
Thank you all.

About the liquids though, when I am taking my clomid, should I be taking the SERM stane as well at the same time? And how much of each?

travisjames

Awards
Why does everyone feel the need to talk. I asked a question in a supplement forum. If you don't want to answer it, then don't post anything. Not difficult. Your a real smart*** from your desktops.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Why does everyone feel the need to talk. I asked a question in a supplement forum. If you don't want to answer it, then don't post anything. Not difficult. Your a real smart*** from your desktops.
Wrong! This is why this forum has a section dedicated to anabolics. With a lot of info on PCTs. Maybe you should try researching a little harder bro! Also try posting in the right section!

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I more than answered your inquiry and did with respect. No need to get riled.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Chill bro...you can't talk like that to people who are helping your nuts survive their Armageddon , and we are still saving you the money you would spend in D-cup bras , so breath lil rage monster.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hes mad cuz I pointed him towards the anabolics section. Where all this info can be found in abundance
Negs for being a smarta55 :p!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Always better to get it in my a** than putting it in someone's a**
Idk buddy...If you like being plugged thats YOUR choice hahaha

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Always better to be a smarta** than a dumba**
People call me both.They are right.

Anywhos I hope your also taking some sort of anti cortisol with tren pct.Seriously.I would opt for erase because its a test booster,anti cortisol and an AI all in one tight( as my first girl friend) package.Take along with SERM.Dosages can be found in the PCT link that was posted above me somewhere.

Hope I helped.I will say this.Next time the anabolic section covers this stuff(serms,pct questions,prohormones/ds/aas,support supps for your cycle,ect).No biggie but remember for next time.

*EDIT*
Dosage for clomid cause it wasn't in pct what why how*don't use nolva for tren*
150/100/100/50(I think)

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
People call me both.They are right.

Anywhos I hope your also taking some sort of anti cortisol with tren pct.Seriously.I would opt for erase because its a test booster,anti cortisol and an AI all in one tight( as my first girl friend) package.Take along with SERM.Dosages can be found in the PCT link that was posted above me somewhere.

Hope I helped.I will say this.Next time the anabolic section covers this stuff(serms,pct questions,prohormones/ds/aas,support supps for your cycle,ect).No biggie but remember for next time.

*EDIT*
Dosage for clomid cause it wasn't in pct what why how*don't use nolva for tren*
150/100/100/50(I think)
Erase pro has a good anti-cort profile, the original erase, not so much. Great AI regardless.

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html

Thats for PCT

http://tunedsports.com/designer-steroids/tren-extreme-trenbolone-bible/

Tren-e info with cycle support and PCT help , read both , don't start anything until you understand everything and have everything on hand. Otherwise may your nuts rest in peace and your tits grow soft. (Yes that was sarcasm , just make sure to read both articles completely and ask if you need something explained)
You crack me up

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
The nuts resting In peace! Your wits amuse me! Lol
Oh haha xD...I like to avoid said catastrophe and I am not fond of the hairy boob pics of "Guys is this gyno!?"