Productivity/study stack? (nootropics & stims)

dpk33

Banned
Awards
I have a big final assignment coming up. Is there anything that might be of any help to me? I already have Focus XT and ALCAR on hand and was planning on stacking them with ephedrine. Any thoughts?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I have a big final assignment coming up. Is there anything that might be of any help to me? I already have Focus XT and ALCAR on hand and was planning on stacking them with ephedrine. Any thoughts?
Racetam and/ or ephedrine if you need it.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Some people like Picamilon to potentially "smooth" out the stim feeling. May act as a nootropic as well.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I found versa1 effective for this- especially with ec stack. I forget what in versa enhances focus though

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I found versa1 effective for this- especially with ec stack. I forget what in versa enhances focus though
The choline. Expensive for that purpose though

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is that found in any other product, focus xt has it right?
There I go thanking posts on accident again haha

Anyways the choline from v-1 was citicoline. It is a little more expensive than other forms but I love the stuff.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
(Not an accident) lol
I keep hitting thank instead of quote on my phone lately. :eek:

And it looked like I misspelled it earlier. Citicoline aka Choline-CDP is what was in Versa-1. You can find it in several products (was in Enhanced, is in a hefty dose within Katana) or in bulk. As Jiigzz stated it is a bit more expensive than the other forms of choline though. :)

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some people like Picamilon to potentially "smooth" out the stim feeling. May act as a nootropic as well.
This, and OP, you can stack those two supplements with ephedrine just fine. If you want to go the expensive choline route (which I don't think you need to go), go either CDP choline or Alpha GPC.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's my plan hur:

On way to the library sip on :
1 scoop focus Xt
150mg phenylpiracetum
20mg noopept

As that wares off:
200mg of caffeine
250mg choline
30mg noopept

That does it for me.

elegua

Awards
I realize my suggestion is going to go against the usual calls for "more More MOAR!!!" but be cool with the stims. More is not always better, and you might have much better results with modest doses of more nootropics (not higher doses of all nootropics).

I completely tanked the final for one of the most annoying courses of my college career just because I thought it would be a great idea to take an OTC stim stack in order to cram (ephedrine, caffeine, with Red Bull chasers). I ended up annihilating my sleep schedule and still being so overly stimulated that I could not even answer questions I knew perfectly well.

Ended up having to re-take an entire semester :)

Obviously you know your own body better than I do...but just consider that it might not be the very best time to experiment with a stack you've never had before!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I realize my suggestion is going to go against the usual calls for "more More MOAR!!!" but be cool with the stims. More is not always better, and you might have much better results with modest doses of more nootropics (not higher doses of all nootropics). I completely tanked the final for one of the most annoying courses of my college career just because I thought it would be a great idea to take an OTC stim stack in order to cram (ephedrine, caffeine, with Red Bull chasers). I ended up annihilating my sleep schedule and still being so overly stimulated that I could not even answer questions I knew perfectly well. Ended up having to re-take an entire semester :) Obviously you know your own body better than I do...but just consider that it might not be the very best time to experiment with a stack you've never had before!
Jesus that's a dumb stack man, lol sorry for being blunt, but my god. Ephedra with 200mg of caffeine is enough for me. But stacking red bull as well, surprised your heart didn't give out! :O

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Piracetam+focus xt is a staple for me. I occasionally throw in something like pheylpiracetam but I always use piracetam and focus xt

dpk33

Banned
Awards
Piracetam+focus xt is a staple for me. I occasionally throw in something like pheylpiracetam but I always use piracetam and focus xt
I hear piracetam needs to be taken continuously to see the benefits. Would I notice benefits on the first dose?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I hear piracetam needs to be taken continuously to see the benefits. Would I notice benefits on the first dose?
Almost all need to be taken for a period if time. I noticed phenly straight away but some people get quite anti social sides with phenyl (good for studing I guess).

Nicotine + racetam + focus XT would be amazing

gmanall

Awards
Aniracetam, Noopept, Coluracetam,Choline, Phenylpiracetam and Phenibut are all solid choices.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aniracetam, Noopept, Coluracetam,Choline, Phenylpiracetam and Phenibut are all solid choices.
You don't get a fuzzy memory on phenibut? I dose about 1g of it and I just zone out.

gmanall

Awards
You don't get a fuzzy memory on phenibut? I dose about 1g of it and I just zone out.
I take it with caffeine and it helps me think better and study longer. 2-3g with 200 caffeine though this is only for long cram(Or social situations) sessions because any more and I build tolerance and causes withdraws, use with caution.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I take it with caffeine and it helps me think better and study longer. 2-3g with 200 caffeine though this is only for long cram(Or social situations) sessions because any more and I build tolerance and causes withdraws, use with caution.
Jeez should I up my dosage then? I'm gonna give it a go today man!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dropped the dosage of phenibut in the above stack to 500mg and my thought process was a lot clearer/focused than at 1g.