Product recommendation request

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
My challenge is this- Carry 90 lb powerblock in each hand up 189 stairs- the closest I have come is 11 steps away
Grip eventually utterly fails , but legs and cardio contribute too as they impair the pace up the steps which results in the grip fatiguing- Which 2-3 Evomuse products stacked would best help me accomplish this task? This is my 3rd year at this! I must succeed this year!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My initial thought is Nerve Restore, BMP and MyoSynergy (though the latter has been OOS for quite a while).

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking cardiotryx and BMP, didn't see nerve restore on nutriverse, some of the other products sounded good but almost redundant if I had the aforementioned, maybe get those two and throw in a cordyceps like Ultra Vo2 from millennium, although doesn't one of the evomuse products have a performance mushroom extract?

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
So for a few reasons, not the least of which is the lack of availability of these products, I have decided to switch gears and try some different products, it seems that for my current goals evomuse may not be the right line. Thank you Midwest Beast for what little feedback you did provide.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here's one that needs help ecdy. When I double dosed ebol my strength skyrocketed. Ron makes great products with all the potential there with it. You could make ecdy great again. And the Evomuse Army would buy it. I would also like to buy the Evomuse Army t-shirt that hasn't been released yet.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So for a few reasons, not the least of which is the lack of availability of these products, I have decided to switch gears and try some different products, it seems that for my current goals evomuse may not be the right line. Thank you Midwest Beast for what little feedback you did provide.
You should see that turn around VERY quickly. Look for a big announcement tomorrow.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here's one that needs help ecdy. When I double dosed ebol my strength skyrocketed. Ron makes great products with all the potential there with it. You could make ecdy great again. And the Evomuse Army would buy it. I would also like to buy the Evomuse Army t-shirt that hasn't been released yet.
I'l almost done with a nutrient amplifier...basically more muscle gain without eating any more calories.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's good news to me I considered posting in the bmp section due to its joint benefits but it has many.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Well this is exactly what I went with , an ECDY product

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see that looks like it's going real good for you like Rambo II. Brought up the herb because I felt Matt could really raise the bar on it.