Pro-/Prebiotics, the Gut, and Muscle Mass

Duywayne

Awards
  • Established
Yes according to Par Deus its 5 capsules per day, but you can reduce down the dose if you want.

Bloat is only when combining with the prebiotic product, if I take just the probiotic capsules I dont get the bloat/gas side effects.

Perseusdeus

Awards
I also have a lot of bloat issues and when i took a probiotic the bloating and pain got even worse, probably from what presume was candida die off. I then i took a digestive enzyme and pain and bloating went way down. perhaps many of us suffering from bad gut biome also not producing enough natural enzymes. I want to test this idea with a round of different enzymes notably entric coated serrapeptase for 6 months which is known to digest scar and necrotic tissue. Prehaps our gall bladers are backed up and not releasing its full powers into our gi tract.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is gut health a well regarded probiotic for this muscle building benefit?

Par Deus

Par Deus

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
On a side note, I have been leaning out which I know that this is something stack was supposed to do, so its a nice benefit. Still a couple weeks to go.
A lot of people need to ramp up dosing with prebiotics/fiber until the body adjusts to avoid excess gas.

Par Deus

Par Deus

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I also have a lot of bloat issues and when i took a probiotic the bloating and pain got even worse, probably from what presume was candida die off. I then i took a digestive enzyme and pain and bloating went way down. perhaps many of us suffering from bad gut biome also not producing enough natural enzymes. I want to test this idea with a round of different enzymes notably entric coated serrapeptase for 6 months which is known to digest scar and necrotic tissue. Prehaps our gall bladers are backed up and not releasing its full powers into our gi tract.
Producing enzymes is something that probiotics eventually help with, so I definitely wouldn't be shocked if that is a big part of dysbiosis for a lot of people.

Par Deus

Par Deus

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Isn’t the actual real deal Visbiome now? The guy who had the OG patent used to have his formula in VSL3 but left and things got messy so it’s currently only in Visbiome I believe. VSL3 now uses an imitation from my understanding.
When I recommend VSL#3, I mean the one from the literature -- no idea on this patent dispute thing.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
When I recommend VSL#3, I mean the one from the literature -- no idea on this patent dispute thing.
Real vsl3 is nothing but lactic acid on the ingredient label. At least when i used it yrs back. Cant afford 89$ a mo or wtvr outrageous crap it is.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone have further feedback on suprabiotic?
I’m almost finished with first bottle and not sure what to report. Bowel movements and such have been inconsistent, but there’s always multiple variables with that. Removing milk as of this week, so I’ll be interested to see if that makes a noticeable difference.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m almost finished with first bottle and not sure what to report. Bowel movements and such have been inconsistent, but there’s always multiple variables with that. Removing milk as of this week, so I’ll be interested to see if that makes a noticeable difference.
Interesting thanks for the feedback. Everyone’s microbiome is different but this one on paper just looks like it should provide many benefits so curious to hear how you progress of if you stop and things get more normal.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Interesting thanks for the feedback. Everyone’s microbiome is different but this one on paper just looks like it should provide many benefits so curious to hear how you progress of if you stop and things get more normal.
Ive got another bottle. Was gonna run 2 then reassess. Stuffs expensive so its hard to justify if theres not a noticeable difference especially since evo gut health is much cheaper.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ive got another bottle. Was gonna run 2 then reassess. Stuffs expensive so its hard to justify if theres not a noticeable difference especially since evo gut health is much cheaper.
Understood completely especially since the mislabel came to light on dosing in needing 5 pills for the full serving not the labeled one.

Duywayne

Awards
  • Established
I went through the entire stack and can't say I noticed much except a lighter wallet. I tried playing with the dosing but eventually I had to stop using the prebiotic powder since it just lead to non stop passing of gas. Does anyone know if the strains in the probiotic are shelfstable? I'm wondering if the bacteria in there was DOA?

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had a product I had on subscription and they stopped for whatever reason. So I wanted to test to see if I stopped if there was any difference. Within a week I was having problems again with protein intake....GI issues, gas, etc...

I went back on and within a week I wasn't having any issues again. So I clearly need something...

Duywayne

Awards
  • Established
I had a product I had on subscription and they stopped for whatever reason. So I wanted to test to see if I stopped if there was any difference. Within a week I was having problems again with protein intake....GI issues, gas, etc...

I went back on and within a week I wasn't having any issues again. So I clearly need something...
Yeah I've definitely noticed a difference when taking a good quality probiotic. Our gut biomes are all different but I generally have to take 100billion dosage for it to have a worthwhile effect.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm around 30-40.