Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Most people don't know/ check chemical nomenclature for each and every product they buy . When I buy sugar at stop&shop I look at the label. If it say sugar I'm assuming that it is a sugar.
If someone buys a supplement or hormone without reading the label then they are a moron

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure why ppl spend time making fake account with stupid username..And post fake results unless they connected to Hi Tech..maybe money through affiliate sales..weird one

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
as an official response from HTP, I am not aware of who the poster is, so I know for a fact he's not an employee or rep.

Guys, you should know I know how the forums work well enough at this point to know I would never send a brand new account on here to make a strong claim with their first 1-4 posts lol.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
as an official response from HTP, I am not aware of who the poster is, so I know for a fact he's not an employee or rep.

Guys, you should know I know how the forums work well enough at this point to know I would never send a brand new account on here to make a strong claim with their first 1-4 posts lol.
So, must be a genuine poster

primolift00

Awards
  • Established
took some brass ones to come on here and disrespect one of the most respected members with just 4 posts!!!
I wouldn't say that. Can't mistake stupidity for courage. Good that everyone was not fooled by a clearly fake account.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Who cares how many posts someone has. Pro IGF-1 works. This is the consensus on message boards. Danes is funny to read taking 25 tabs a day LOL and saying they do not work. Danes needs to pay more attention to his body and how they affect him. I guarantee they work. Too many guys say Pro IGF-1 works at this point. The product has been out for 2 months now. You guys have been burned too many times buying bee pollen and wheat germ or something to not recognize a good product. Pro IGF-1 is real IGF-1 with a good delivery system.
Which msg boards is there a consensus? I think it only fair that others here are allowed to evaluate the veracity of this "consensus" for themselves. Cos, your opinion unfortunately does hold little weight or authority as an anon 7-posts-guy.

StatePlan1425

StatePlan1425

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which msg boards is there a consensus? I think it only fair that others here are allowed to evaluate the veracity of this "consensus" for themselves. Cos, your opinion unfortunately does hold little weight or authority as an anon 7-posts-guy.
7 posts on just this product nonetheless. And, he appears out of nowhere to join our happy throng on 22 OCT 2017 right as the initial hype turns pessimistic. The timing is uncanny if he indeed has no ulterior motive.

Reactions: Nac
DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Who cares how many posts someone has. Pro IGF-1 works. This is the consensus on message boards. Danes is funny to read taking 25 tabs a day LOL and saying they do not work. Danes needs to pay more attention to his body and how they affect him. I guarantee they work. Too many guys say Pro IGF-1 works at this point. The product has been out for 2 months now. You guys have been burned too many times buying bee pollen and wheat germ or something to not recognize a good product. Pro IGF-1 is real IGF-1 with a good delivery system.
How much do you make for each bottle sold? Just wondering?

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Show me your blood test results or shut it

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The problem here is that most guys report an awesome pump and strength increase from Pro IGF-1 but then you have some meat head named Danes who is all roided out claim it does not work. His body just does not respond because he is roided out. For any normal user, the product is incredible !
Who has reported awesome pump, and strength increase.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The problem here is that most guys report an awesome pump and strength increase from Pro IGF-1 but then you have some meat head named Danes who is all roided out claim it does not work. His body just does not respond because he is roided out. For any normal user, the product is incredible !
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO if you dont work for the sales department of Hi-Tech you are obviously in the wrong sector of Hi-Tech.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Loooool, you shouldnt be taking products at your age, least 21+ is advised.. food will help you grow until your ready for the next stage

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I cant take you seriously. Honestly.
There are bloods showing 40mcg (10 tabs daily) didnt do anything to IGF-1 Levels. So you mean those guys are non responders?
If my bloodwork show no increased IGF-1 even after taking 25 tabs (100mcg), so that means we are non responders and you are the one who respond to it? Its not working that way.

I would gladly explain you how this stuff Works but Your account is huge joke.
But Nice try anyway :) I Guess you are smiling and shaking Your head because you think some of us believe you are being serious but we all know, (Including you), you are serving BS :)

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I need to say thank you :) I seriously mean it.
Roided out, I take this as a HUGE compliment! lol
Never in my life I have touched any AAS/PH/SARM etc. ACtually if you didnt know, I have low T Production due to many years of severe Obstructive sleep apnea (Was actually thin before).
After removing Tonsils, Uvula ++++, in 2008 the Sleep apnea Journey was over. Now I am 100% good but Testosterone suffered and still suffer. Some People would ask, why dont you go on TRT. The reason is simple. I dont want to pee 24/7 and running to toilet like mad. (tried and I decided to actually stay away from TRT).
I am feeling good thanks to plenty of good Food!

If you want some training tip etc, feel free to send me PM and I will gladly help you

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I need to say thank you :) I seriously mean it.
Roided out, I take this as a HUGE compliment! lol
Never in my life I have touched any AAS/PH/SARM etc. ACtually if you didnt know, I have low T Production due to many years of severe Obstructive sleep apnea (Was actually thin before).
After removing Tonsils, Uvula ++++, in 2008 the Sleep apnea Journey was over. Now I am 100% good but Testosterone suffered and still suffer. Some People would ask, why dont you go on TRT. The reason is simple. I dont want to pee 24/7 and running to toilet like mad. (tried and I decided to actually stay away from TRT).
I am feeling good thanks to plenty of good Food!

If you want some training tip etc, feel free to send me PM and I will gladly help you
You guys have been played. Not only did he try and make Hi tech look bad, he rustled all your jimmies as well.

Guys, just stop and think.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You guys have been played. Not only did he try and make Hi tech look bad, he rustled all your jimmies as well.

Guys, just stop and think.
Oh well. I am taking the whole thing with a huge smile :) ofcourse its a big joke. And if not, then I feel sorry for him

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I just skimmed like 8 pages of posts and learned nothing :(.

At the same time of reading the posts I feel like I've now been waiting 4 weeks for someone to post blood work lol.

Hope I didn't miss that post.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just skimmed like 8 pages of posts and learned nothing :(.

At the same time of reading the posts I feel like I've now been waiting 4 weeks for someone to post blood work lol.

Hope I didn't miss that post.
You havent missed anything :)
Took new bloodwork on monday and will get results pretty soon .

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excellent!
Took my last dose yesterday.
Been on it 2+ months and honestly I never felt better pumps or anything.no better recovery etc.

2 weeks ago I started with Ep1logue and pumps/musclefullness and endurance increased. Before I started with Ep1logue, I was 2 months on Pro IGF1.

Will call hospital tomorrow and ask for bloodresults

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FINALY!!!!!

after many weeks of waiting I finaly got bloodresults of IGF-1!

Last monday I took 25 tabs (100mcg).2 hours prior bloodwork and here are numbers:

The doctor said since I am 34 years old he is using a different range (31 - 55 years: 11,0 - 40,0 nmol/L) is the normal range.
My numbers are 29.

My levels prior Pro IGF-1 supplementation was 31.

I am not trying to say this product decreased my IGF-1 levels. Absolutely not. It is more due to stress at work (totaly higher tempo now than 2-3 months ago).

For me, this is actually not suprising me at at all because I never felt any enhanced pumps, recovery or fat burning effect even taking 25tabs most of the time. So I would be shocked if my IGF-1 levels was higher than normal. And even if my levels was higher than normal (indication the product is really working) I would not run it again. Almost 600$ for 10 weeks and no effect is not worth it.

I am not pissed. I bought it my self (no one forced me) and I really didnt believe Cyclosome delivery could be any effective for those big molecules such as IGF-1 (peptides in generaly).

For me, this proves the product is not oral bioavailable at all. And It is not like "ey you are not responder".

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
FINALY!!!!!

Last monday I took 25 tabs (100mcg).2 hours prior bloodwork and here are numbers:

The doctor said since I am 34 years old he is using a different range (31 - 55 years: 11,0 - 40,0 nmol/L) is the normal range.
My numbers are 29.

I am not trying to say this product decreased my IGF-1 levels. Absolutely not. It is more due to stress at work (totaly higher tempo now than 2-3 months ago).

For me, this is actually not suprising me at at all because I never felt any enhanced pumps, recovery or fat burning effect even taking 25tabs most of the time. So I would be shocked if my IGF-1 levels was higher than normal. And even if my levels was higher than normal (indication the product is really working) I would not run it again. Almost 600$ for 10 weeks and no effect us not worth it.

I am not pissed. I bought it my self (no one forced me) and I really didnt believe Cyclosome delivery could be any effective for those big molecules such as IGF-1 (peptides in generaly).

For me, this proves the product is not oral bioavailable at all. And It is not like "ey you are not responder".
finally! not surpised

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Danes, what supp worked best for you as a muscle builder.

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FINALY!!!!!

My numbers are 29.

For me, this is actually not suprising me at at all because I never felt any enhanced pumps, recovery or fat burning effect even taking 25tabs most of the time. So I would be shocked if my IGF-1 levels was higher than normal. And even if my levels was higher than normal (indication the product is really working) I would not run it again. Almost 600$ for 10 weeks and no effect us not worth it.

Thanks for everything you put into it . Sorry you got fooked .

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
FINALY!!!!!

My numbers are 29.

if these companies want my business they better keep cost down...almost a hundred bucks a bottle for a unproven product is ridiculous!!!

thank you for the sacrifice you have made to get this out there!!!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Word, Danes you rightfully wear the crown in your avi.... The peoples champ

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can we see the lab tests?

Biased admin wants to see.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can we see the lab tests?

Biased admin wants to see.
Also you said you had it tested and it did contain IGF-1. Can we see those results as well.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also you said you had it tested and it did contain IGF-1. Can we see those results as well.
About bloodwork:
I am not sure where you are from (guess USA) it seems like you dont know how it works in Europe (doctors,bloods etc).

1. Here in north of Norway we dont have privateclinics where we can go in,take tests, go out and we get paper /results in the mailbox. Its not working that way.
2. It works like this. When you take bloodwork (hormones,vitamins etc) actually you dont get any answer as long as things are in normal range. You can call the doc and ask him and he will tell you results thru the phone..no way she/he will send it to you.
If something is not in the normal range, doc calls back and tells the results.

In my case, I personaly called the hospital where my blood was sent to (frozen).and I got results thru the phone by a nurse.

About Lab results (Testing IGF-1):
I will get in touch with the Lab and get Lab results

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
About bloodwork:
I am not sure where you are from (guess USA) it seems like you dont know how it works in Europe (doctors,bloods etc).

1. Here in north of Norway we dont have privateclinics where we can go in,take tests, go out and we get paper /results in the mailbox. Its not working that way.
2. It works like this. When you take bloodwork (hormones,vitamins etc) actually you dont get any answer as long as things are in normal range. You can call the doc and ask him and he will tell you results thru the phone..no way she/he will send it to you.
If something is not in the normal range, doc calls back and tells the results.

In my case, I personaly called the hospital where my blood was sent to (frozen).and I got results thru the phone by a nurse.

About Lab results (Testing IGF-1):
I will get in touch with the Lab and get Lab results
Well I think it would probably be a good idea to get some sort of documentation if you are going have a product tested and also claim results. I know thats what people want the companies to do....correct?

Biased, paid off childish admin would like to know.

Reactions: Nac
Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I think it would probably be a good idea to get some sort of documentation if you are going have a product tested and also claim results. I know thats what people want the companies to do....correct?

Biased, paid off childish admin would like to know.
You sir is 100% correct. Like people say, no documentation, no trust.
But I did this for my self and shared with people. Who want to believe or not its up to people.

Childish? I think its oposite. We kids need a good "dad" here :)

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you did it just for yourself, then you wouldn't have told anyone. You have more going on than "just yourself".

If its a fact finding mission you wanted, then you should document those facts. Its a reasonable and logical request...and usually a requirement. Its only fair the standards you expect the companies to follow are applied to you if you take it upon yourself to post testing results and blood results.

I hope you do follow up on that. You can then shut me up and biased paid off admin will have to return to his hole.