Pro-Hormone Newbie

littleruddiger

Awards
Hey, I was wondering id someone can help me out with these products because I'm from Canada and not too familiar with them because we cannot get them here. I have one bottle of phera plex, Mega-H, Mega-Zol, and Methyl-drol. I tried one cycle of the phera- plex followed by Novedex XT. I gained 14 pounds and have kept 11 and huge strength increases. I'm 24 years old, 5"8 and 177 lbs. what would be the best way to go about these products. Thanx.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Just use the search fuction at the top of the page to look for the names.

littleruddiger

Awards
sorry if this was unclear. what would make the best cycle and what would be a good pct?

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
Your best bet to not get flammed and to gain knowledge on your own would be to use the search function. You will find all your answers there.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Well, at least tell us what your goals are, so that we can at least recommend SOMETHING for you. At 177 i'm going to guess you wanna put on some mass.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hopefully you realize that you have mutliple methylated products and you would not want to run all of these at once.

You just have so many different options here that your question could be answered differently by everybody who reads it. Your best bet is to figure out what your goals are, research your supplements, figure out which one(s) is/are best to meet those goals, AND THEN ASK SPECIFIC QUESTIONS. I guarantee you will get much further on this way then just asking broad questions. Good luck and see you around.

littleruddiger

Awards
:cheers: i appreciate your reply. and yes i'm hoping to get some mass on. i've tried many different routines always switching up after 5 weeks or so and continue to have a difficult time building my biceps.

My sets are 4x8 always generally running 4 different exercises except for bi's and tri'swith only 3

mon- chest/bi's
tues- tri's/forearms/legs
weds- complete back/obliques/focus on lats
thurs- shoulders/traps
fri- bi's/tri's
sat-rest
sun-rest

i never miss a day and always go hard. i can use all the advise i can get especially for arm mass.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hopefully, during your research you will learn that Novedex is not sufficient PCT, NOLVADEX is what you need.

That being said, you can use all of the hormones by themselves except the MegaZol which would be best if stacked with PP or Halo while cutting. In case you are wonder, MethylDrol would be a bad idea while cutting because of the lethargy and the lower back/pumps which would make cardio very hard.

littleruddiger

Awards
clearly the guy i used to by my supplements is full of sh*t, because he said the novedex xt would would be fine as a stand alone pct. i did read up on proper pct and mentioned to him, but i just took his word on it because one he has his own supp. store andd second he's been weightlifting for longer than i have been around. thank you for your input.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
:cheers: i appreciate your reply. and yes i'm hoping to get some mass on. i've tried many different routines always switching up after 5 weeks or so and continue to have a difficult time building my biceps.

My sets are 4x8 always generally running 4 different exercises except for bi's and tri'swith only 3

mon- chest/bi's
tues- tri's/forearms/legs
weds- complete back/obliques/focus on lats
thurs- shoulders/traps
fri- bi's/tri's
sat-rest
sun-rest

i never miss a day and always go hard. i can use all the advise i can get especially for arm mass.
Just out of curiosity which day do you DL? If you want mass that is the lift to get you there (works better then any PH and lasts longer), also when it comes to arms more doesn't always equal bigger!

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
jmho but if your trying to gain mass, I would start making the big compound movements a priorty, Squats, Military, Bench, DLs, BB rows etc, those are the movements that will stimulate growth (including bis)