Pro hormone newbie needing help.

gelstyles

Hello everyone, I need some help on what I should do.
I am a 30 year old bodybuilder. I have been training since I was 15, so I have 15 years training experience. Up until last month I was natural and never used any pro hormone or steroid.
I am 100kg and my bodyfat is not too high, I have a bit but I am still lean enough to see definition.
Last month I got my hands on the trifecta stack. I know this is not a full strong pro hormone but I wanted to start slow. It is going well and I am getting bigger slowly. Is the trifecta stack strong enough to mess up my liver profile? I havent seen a doc. But I am healthy. Im taking liver support for the trifecta stack.
My friend bought me two bottles of H drol and i bought myself two bottles of CEL m-lmg. I know that one is a methyl and one is not.
I looked at the expiration dates for the m-lmg and it is 2012. Im giving myself time here.
I have been doing my research so far with pro hormones and I have learnt about several things like PCT,serms, liver support, cycle lengths, stacking and other things like formestane.
I can say I know a bit but I need to do more reading. I was hoping someone could help me out a little.
What should I do with these 4 bottles? Please help. Dont tear me apart. Im trying to keep this post as simple as possible.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I would throw the trifecta stack out the window and hop on H-Drol! I dont know anything about the trifecta stack so I can not comment on that...H-Drol is good though and you will enjoy it when you run it...just sayin.

gelstyles

what should I run first? The h drol or the m-lmg? I shouldnt stack both of em at once should I?

PhoenixGamer

Awards
:aargh:

NO. Do NOT use both. I would go with the H-Drol. I have not run H-drol or the Trifecta stack, but I have heard great things about the H-drol. If you can, try and get primordial performance's Turinabol LV (H-Drol). Run it for 4-6 weeks at 60mg daily. Make sure you use a liver support because the Turinabol is methylated and will put some strain on your liver during the cycle.

For PCT, I suggest you use toremifene if you can get it. However, I think you can use an OTC product like the Testosterone Recovery Stack with some TCF-1 instead because the T-bol just barely makes the cutoff in terms of how much it will suppress your HPTA.