Primordial Performance's ArginoCarn: A dynamic product of many benefits.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Click here for ArginoCarn

* Increases growth & repair of neurons
* Supports brain-to-muscle connection
* Supports cognitive function & memory
* Enhances fat burning during calorie restriction
* Increases mitochondrial use of fatty acids

More Powerful as a Team

ArginoCarn™ (Acetyl-L-Carnitine Arginate) is a patented molecule of Acetyl-L-Carnitine bound to a molecule of Arginine. As a naturally occurring amino acid complex, ArginoCarn is completely safe for any man or woman.

Arginine is a precursor to the amino acid carnitine which appears to facilitate a synergistic action to carnitine’s effect when taken in the specifically bound ArginoCarn form. The binding of these two amino acids in acetylated form also allows them to absorb more efficiently then they could alone. (4)

Your Brain on ArginoCarn

Big muscles aren’t the only thing required for strength.

The nervous system must be snappy and reactive as well. Over-training or insufficient amino acid levels can make your nervous system burnt-out and sluggish.

Ever feel really weak for a couple days after a demanding workout? This is your nervous system over taxed and under-nourished. Until it's fully replenished, you muscle strength will suffer.

Communication between the brain and muscle must be transmitted through neurons and neurotransmitters. Arginocarn increases the growth and repair of neurons, while also increasing the production of neurotransmitters. (1)

Each neuron has small tentacle like projections known as neurites. ArginoCarn facilitates a stronger connection between the mind and body by promoting the growth of neurites from nerve cells in the brain. ArginoCarn also contributes to the production of acetylcholine, which is an important neurotransmitter for memory and mental function. (1,2)

Supporting the nervous system with ArginoCarn may enhance muscular force by preventing fatigue and supporting a stronger signal from the brain to the muscles. (1,2)

Super Acetyl-L-Carnitine

Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALCAR) is a popular amino acid supplement commonly used for similar mind-to-muscle benefits. However, ArginoCarn is nearly 20% more effective due to the syngergistic action of the arginine addition. (1,2) It's essentially SUPER ALCAR.

Fueling the Fire

The energy processing center of the cell is the mitochondria. Unless the mitochondria can sufficiently process fatty acids, the body cannot burn fat for energy.

ArginoCarn increases the utilization of fatty acids for energy by increasing fat oxidation in the mitochondria. This increases the fat burning process, which is essential in a low calorie diet.

If carnitine levels are insufficient, the body will not be able to process fat for energy and will instead breakdown muscle to create glucose for energy. This wastes hard earned muscle mass and prevents fat loss. Therefore it is of critical importance to saturate the body with carnitine for the fat burning process. ArginoCarn will facilitate fat loss during low calorie dieting when it’s most important.

ArginoCarn can help any athlete increase fat loss and mental acuity. Benefits from ArginoCarn may become most obvious during a low calorie diet when nutrition may need to be supplemented.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 5 Capsules
Servings per container: 25

Amount Per Serving
%DV*

ArginoCarn® (Acetyl L-Carnitine Arginate Dihydrochloride)
3g**

*Daily Value

**Daily Value not established

Other Ingredients:

Gelatin

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Interesting.

How does it taste? I do not need any more acidic to ruin my shake ;)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting.

How does it taste? I do not need any more acidic to ruin my shake ;)
You have the option of either capsules or powder. I haven't tried it yet to comment, but I picked up the powder.

-John

applesmack23

Awards
I just picked up 2 packs of the caps just wondering when is the best time to take it?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think im goin to go with the pills, for convience sake. This sounds like its better than L carnitine L tartrate.

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
how should this be dosed? I currently dose 1g of ALCAR, PLCAR and LCLT 2-3 times a dat.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if it tastes like the powder or GPLC i will be doing caps as well.... great to have increased cognitive function and fat loss during times of cutting,

for some will this act as a mild stimulant? maybe enough for most workouts>?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think im goin to go with the pills, for convience sake. This sounds like its better than L carnitine L tartrate.
I am curious if this statement can be backed up; LCLT has research that shows its benefits to increased strength and recovery. What information shows this molecule that binds ALCAR and arginine is more effective? This is directed to Trauma1. Not trying to stir the pot at all, just want to see the reasoning behind the product from a clinical perspective.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
interesting. after pct im looking forward to trying some of pp's non hormonal products.

Any one logging this?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
right after i made a pp order you go and release arginocarn:D very very sneaky

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How ab out you guys formulate a blend of carnitines at nice doses that we could buy, for around $25/month? Sort of a performance/anti-aging blend?

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Awesome stuff!! Glad to see Eric got this in.

Will be picking some up next week with some green tea.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmmm so many new PP products to try :( lol such little cash inflow

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
How ab out you guys formulate a blend of carnitines at nice doses that we could buy, for around $25/month? Sort of a performance/anti-aging blend?
This idea I like alot. Many great benefits to be had with a carnitine blend. Not overly high dosed.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the support, everyone. :)

-John