Prime XT - Natural Anabolic Muscle Builder - Available Now!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My 2 bottles arrived from DPS yesterday, took my first dose upon awakening, will take 2nd dose at 1pm and will keep the same protocol on timing. I'm 68 so will find out if Prime works for old guys lol
lol for old guys

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So you went through 2 bottles and got nothing out of it so you purchased 3 more bottles?
i believe thats what he said to try out 9 caps instead of 6

AknowledgeMe

Awards
Yes because I'd like to try 9 caps a day and see if I get results at that dose.
Steve dosed his very well that’s the only reason I ask…he pretty much dosed it at the dose of what people were running the Usp labs version at max. I just started my second bottle but I’m gonna run it with the bottle of Anabolic XT I just got today. Noticed some decent strength gains off first bottle but nothing crazy. Hoping the two together work well. Good luck brother.

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
Steve dosed his very well that’s the only reason I ask…he pretty much dosed it at the dose of what people were running the Usp labs version at max. I just started my second bottle but I’m gonna run it with the bottle of Anabolic XT I just got today. Noticed some decent strength gains off first bottle but nothing crazy. Hoping the two together work well. Good luck brother.
I dont have time to look it up right now but when it came out there was talk about some folks back in the day having to dose higher.

AknowledgeMe

Awards
I dont have time to look it up right now but when it came out there was talk about some folks back in the day having to dose higher.
Yes and he dosed his product at what people were dosing on the high end of USP labs

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I'm so confused by this product because I thought years ago everyone agreed tribulus didn't do anything?????????? Can someone show me a study or something? I am very interested in natural methods of boosting T and making gains but still not sure about this one...

And I just want to add I mean no disrespect as sns is an awesome company!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm so confused by this product because I thought years ago everyone agreed tribulus didn't do anything?????????? Can someone show me a study or something? I am very interested in natural methods of boosting T and making gains but still not sure about this one...

Tribulus alatus and Tribulus terrestris is what you’re thinking of.

This is Trib Aquaticus - totally different plant.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Thanks. No disrespect taken.

I think you're misunderstanding this product because you're thinking its something that it isn't and isn't claimed to be.
As in you're assumption that its related to Tribulus Terrestris is making you think its something it isn't and works differently than it does.

This has been discussed in this thread some - that Tribulus Aquaticus and Tribulus Terrestris are completely different things.

When it comes to herbals, just because two things sound similar doesn't mean they are the same.
A good example - Rhodiola Rosea is relaxing and is used mostly for stress and anxiety, whereas Rhodiola Crenulata is used moreso for motivation and you commonly see it in pre-workouts and energizers.

This product is not, or at least is not marketed to be a testosterone booster. Some people have reported increases in their natural testosterone levels, but that's their experience and feedback, not the way we market it.

Direct copy and paste from the write up:
Tribulus Aquaticus is rich in natural phytonutrients and has long been sought after for its muscle building potential. It is thought to have a wide variety of mechanisms of action, some of which may not yet be fully known or understood; but is thought to promote gains in lean muscle and strength by working through glucocorticoid suppression and as a calpain inhibitor.

It has also been thought to act as a natural repartitioning agent, increasing the odds that calories are used as energy or delivered into the muscle cells rather than stored in fat cells.

This ingredient was used for years in one of the most popular bodybuilding supplements of all time and has been commonly used to help build lean muscle tissue, to enhance strength and power output, and to help increase muscle protein synthesis to create a more overall anabolic environment in the body.

Many users of this herb also reported noticeable blood sugar benefits, positive sense of well-being, and greatly improved body-composition.

It's also been said multiple times in this thread that there aren't studies and that the reason we did this product was because people asked us too and I've said over and over that the write up wouldn't be as technical as our write ups normally are because there aren't studies to go off of, just demand and real world results.

I hope that helps.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes because I'd like to try 9 caps a day and see if I get results at that dose.
I hope that you'll enjoy it. There are a lot of people that see a big difference at 9 caps that don't see as much at 6 caps, and some people it does seem to take longer to kick in than others.

We did dose it higher than USP Labs, but there were a lot of people that were running dosages of USP Labs product that would be equivalent to 9 caps per day of Prime XT and there were some that were dosing it much higher than that.

You are correct - there were a lot of people back then that were running 9 to 12 capsules of USP Labs Prime per day.

Yes and he dosed his product at what people were dosing on the high end of USP labs
We did dose this higher than USP Labs did, but there are a lot of people that are running 9 capsules a day of Prime XT and loving it, and there were people that were using 12 or more caps of USP Labs Prime back years ago. Some people did find that they had to dose it higher than others to get the best results.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ll be logging a 12 week run of Prime/M-Test & AXT starting Monday if people want to follow along. I log fairly extensively & in depth.

Will be doing 9 caps Prime/6 caps AXT/6 caps M-test.
I’ll be following

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Thanks. No disrespect taken.

I think you're misunderstanding this product because you're thinking its something that it isn't and isn't claimed to be.
As in you're assumption that its related to Tribulus Terrestris is making you think its something it isn't and works differently than it does.

This has been discussed in this thread some - that Tribulus Aquaticus and Tribulus Terrestris are completely different things.

When it comes to herbals, just because two things sound similar doesn't mean they are the same.
A good example - Rhodiola Rosea is relaxing and is used mostly for stress and anxiety, whereas Rhodiola Crenulata is used moreso for motivation and you commonly see it in pre-workouts and energizers.

This product is not, or at least is not marketed to be a testosterone booster. Some people have reported increases in their natural testosterone levels, but that's their experience and feedback, not the way we market it.

Direct copy and paste from the write up:
Tribulus Aquaticus is rich in natural phytonutrients and has long been sought after for its muscle building potential. It is thought to have a wide variety of mechanisms of action, some of which may not yet be fully known or understood; but is thought to promote gains in lean muscle and strength by working through glucocorticoid suppression and as a calpain inhibitor.

It has also been thought to act as a natural repartitioning agent, increasing the odds that calories are used as energy or delivered into the muscle cells rather than stored in fat cells.

This ingredient was used for years in one of the most popular bodybuilding supplements of all time and has been commonly used to help build lean muscle tissue, to enhance strength and power output, and to help increase muscle protein synthesis to create a more overall anabolic environment in the body.

Many users of this herb also reported noticeable blood sugar benefits, positive sense of well-being, and greatly improved body-composition.

It's also been said multiple times in this thread that there aren't studies and that the reason we did this product was because people asked us too and I've said over and over that the write up wouldn't be as technical as our write ups normally are because there aren't studies to go off of, just demand and real world results.

I hope that helps.
Thanks for the info. I thought it was some mandela effect stuff going on as I remember hearing avoid tribulus and take daa, and now people say daa is worthless and I see this product and was just like... wth is going on.

Okay I see it's way different now, please forgive me for posting without reading through everything haha.