Prime XT - Natural Anabolic Muscle Builder - Available Now!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I‘m a Prime Skeptic…because…well, I was an original tester for it way back in the day Jacob sent me 3 bottles of it. I dont recall seeing much of anything on it but looking back I was super young and on 50 different things. So…
I said the hell with it and took the leap. lol. And don’t give me grief SNS all I buy are your products besides BMP. 😝
I never had the chance to try it myself back then, so I'm as excited to try this personally as anyone.

I did try Precision Research's Primal but wasn't working out at the time, so I had only tried high dosing it for libido and I enjoyed it, and I liked the way it made me feel in general.

The hype on Prime XT isn't from me, its been based on the people that did love the original Prime &/or Primal. I haven't spoken much on it myself other than to say what the common feedback was.

I do know from what others said, that many people that didn't feel anything at the 4 caps of the original Prime a day, a lot of them responded well when they upped it to 6 caps. That's one reason we put the dosing at 6 caps :)

josun

Awards
  • Established
Can you explain more about the glucocorticoid suppression. What are the benefits of this pathway?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can you explain more about the glucocorticoid suppression. What are the benefits of this pathway?
I apologize, but I don't have time today to go into anything super detailed.

But here are a couple of things that may help:

Glucocorticoids can cause muscle loss and atrophy by inhibiting muscle protein synthesis, which can lead to increased protein degradation.

Glucocorticoids limit muscle protein synthesis by inhibiting the phosphorylation of the eukaryotic initiation factor 4E-binding protein 1 (4E-BP1) and ribosomal protein S6 kinase beta-1 (S6K1), which play essential roles in the protein synthesis machinery involved in the initiation of mRNA translation through the inhibition of the IGF-I/protein kinase B (Akt)/mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR) pathway [28]. On the other hand, myostatin, a potent inhibitor of muscle growth, is released by glucocorticoids to stimulate phosphorylation of Smad2/3 and dephosphorylate Akt to increase ubiquitin-proteasome activity, leading to muscle atrophy.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Prime xt need to be cycled? Or can it be taken long term?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It can be taken long term.

That was one of the reasons that we sold out direct so quickly was so many people bought 12 packs because it can be used long term. A lot of the original feedback on the ingredient was that it continued to get better with continued use.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nope no need to cycle .. i would say min of 3 months.
couple pple noted here to run it 6months to year around.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thinking of staking it with Anacyclus XT should be a good combo!
yes great stack .. was very popular back in the day stack that people enjoyed.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
I never had the chance to try it myself back then, so I'm as excited to try this personally as anyone.

I did try Precision Research's Primal but wasn't working out at the time, so I had only tried high dosing it for libido and I enjoyed it, and I liked the way it made me feel in general.

The hype on Prime XT isn't from me, its been based on the people that did love the original Prime &/or Primal. I haven't spoken much on it myself other than to say what the common feedback was.

I do know from what others said, that many people that didn't feel anything at the 4 caps of the original Prime a day, a lot of them responded well when they upped it to 6 caps. That's one reason we put the dosing at 6 caps :)
What dosage did you use for libido?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What dosage did you use for libido?
They had asked me to try 6 per day.

I liked it for libido and I liked the way I felt on it.

I wasn't training at all at the time, but it kind of gave me a good alpha type feel, the feeling like you would feel if training was going great, so that was cool.

Last edited:
thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
They had asked me to try 6 per day.

I liked it for libido and I liked the way I felt on it.

I wasn't training at all at the time, but it kind of gave me a good alpha type feel, the feeling like you would feel if training was going great, so that was cool.
interesting. how long was it before you saw the libido effect?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've had so many long conversations with Steve over the past couple years, both in text and on the phone, that I would never question his integrity, EVER.

It's also why I bought HIS pine pollen and tribulus. I know there are a million offerings out there, but I trust his expertise and his true commitment to quality in testing and sourcing ingredients.

I have not met anyone like him in the industry that I trust so much.
Agreed, 100%.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agreed. That should be a great combo.

Anacyclus XT is a great product and kind of gets lost in the mix sometimes bc we have so many other great products.
It absolutely gets overlooked by the masses. The fact that it is about the best value you can find for a natty anabolic outside of creatine/protein/betaine alone makes it a favorite. At less than a buck a day from most places it's an easy to budget for option.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
interesting. how long was it before you saw the libido effect?
I noticed it within a couple weeks.

If running it for libido purposes, I'd be really curious how this would stack with Pine Pollen. Pine Pollen puts mine in overdrive anyway, so I can imagine that Prime XT + Pine Pollen would be one of those - better have a really willing partner type of things haha.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

If running it for libido purposes, I'd be really curious how this would stack with Pine Pollen. Pine Pollen puts mine in overdrive anyway, so I can imagine that Prime XT + Pine Pollen would be one of those - better have a really willing partner type of things haha.
add alpha gel for a little extra frustration

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established

im taking full advantage of the generous prime servings, so ill be on the lookout for any added effects.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just sent this to @sns8779 and wanted to share with everyone.

So I just wanted to give you a little update on Prime XT. I started taking it on Sunday. I’m doing three capsules in the am and three preworkout since I workout around 4:30pm. Today was deadlifts and back. Mind you I’ve always used lifting straps starting at 315 on deadlifts and my PR is 450. I haven’t pulled that since last fall. Today I used a Texas deadlift bar and nothing but chalk. Hit 455 for a single. This is what I’m feeling from Prime. A good sense of wellbeing, good aggressiveness and my body isn’t feeling tired when I’m lifting. Don’t know if it’s a placebo effect but whatever it is it feels good. I can’t wait to see how I feel in a few weeks!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It absolutely gets overlooked by the masses. The fact that it is about the best value you can find for a natty anabolic outside of creatine/protein/betaine alone makes it a favorite. At less than a buck a day from most places it's an easy to budget for option.
This is so true. There was a name for the AnaBeta Prime combo back in the day too.

I keep meaning to run an anacyclus stack and keep forgetting haha, I want to do like a throwback combo next bulk, but I’ll probably forget when SNS/CEL drops more shiny new stuff. 😅

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just sent this to @sns8779 and wanted to share with everyone.

So I just wanted to give you a little update on Prime XT. I started taking it on Sunday. I’m doing three capsules in the am and three preworkout since I workout around 4:30pm. Today was deadlifts and back. Mind you I’ve always used lifting straps starting at 315 on deadlifts and my PR is 450. I haven’t pulled that since last fall. Today I used a Texas deadlift bar and nothing but chalk. Hit 455 for a single. This is what I’m feeling from Prime. A good sense of wellbeing, good aggressiveness and my body isn’t feeling tired when I’m lifting. Don’t know if it’s a placebo effect but whatever it is it feels good. I can’t wait to see how I feel in a few weeks!
thats awesome bro .. thanks for sharing .. yeah i think as time goes on just gets better and better with prime
how long u planning on running ?
next time SNS gets in .. i gotta pick up 12bottles deal and stay on w/ anayclcus for a whole year should be a fun run .. and continue to throw new CEL stuff on top hint hint that shyt is gonna be awesome cant say more then that lol

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thats awesome bro .. thanks for sharing .. yeah i think as time goes on just gets better and better with prime
how long u planning on running ?
next time SNS gets in .. i gotta pick up 12bottles deal and stay on w/ anayclcus for a whole year should be a fun run .. and continue to throw new CEL stuff on top hint hint that shyt is gonna be awesome cant say more then that lol
I kick myself in the ass for not buying more. I only bought two bottles. If @sns8778 releases Prime XT again I’ll buy several more bottles. I can’t wait for the CEL stuff to come out too!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I kick myself in the ass for not buying more. I only bought two bottles. If @sns8778 releases Prime XT again I’ll buy several more bottles. I can’t wait for the CEL stuff to come out too!
Thank you for sharing your feedback. I'm glad that its working so well for you.

The next batch we are hoping will be about 8 to 12 weeks out.

If you wanted to be safe and make sure you don't run out, I'd grab another bottle from DPS or Flexit bc they do show still having some in stock. That way you'd have enough for 12 weeks and I think we'd have more back in by then.

ReformedNerd

Awards
I’m not one to ever leave reviews or talk much in general, but no bs all my lifts have gone up both in weight and reps. brings back so many memories of early lifting with prime. so full and moving weight with ease. Thank you so much Steve
Time "on"?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m not one to ever leave reviews or talk much in general, but no bs all my lifts have gone up both in weight and reps. brings back so many memories of early lifting with prime. so full and moving weight with ease. Thank you so much Steve
Thank you so much for posting and sharing your feedback. I really appreciate it.

I'm really glad to hear that you're liking it and that its helping you.

And you're very welcome. Thank you so much for your kind words, feedback, and support.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Unreal need to hurry up & receive their care package, give me gains damn it 😂

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
How many caps you taking?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Unreal need to hurry up & receive their care package, give me gains damn it 😂
They are fast with getting things shipped out; they just don't have control over how long it takes things to get to them because that is largely on the shipping service.

I'm glad they were nice enough to allow the presale on it.

Jeremy1

Awards
Do anyone notice anti inflammatory affects with prime xt?
This would be a nice added benefit, for sure. I know this is completely different than other tribs, but I swear my joints would feel better whenever I would take something that had trib terrestris in. Whether or not that is a known benefit of it, or it just did that with me, I don't know. Will be interesting to hear some feedback on this.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do anyone notice anti inflammatory affects with prime xt?
trib aqua doesnt have much studies then muscle building .. still considered a baby lol

but yes you & @Jeremy1 are right trib T was studied to be and very effective in helping with inflamation & hypertension from what i remember .. although these two trib are quite different ( mainly in muscle buidiling & strength ) it is still a Tribulusamide so it might have some benefits of inflammation .. sns mentioned blood sugar benefits as well from this in write up.

would be very interesting myself .. just a bonus imo would be a nice as if it doesnt offer enough lol

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
trib aqua doesnt have much studies then muscle building .. still considered a baby lol

but yes you & @Jeremy1 are right trib T was studied to be and very effective in helping with inflamation & hypertension from what i remember .. although these two trib are quite different ( mainly in muscle buidiling & strength ) it is still a Tribulusamide so it might have some benefits of inflammation .. sns mentioned blood sugar benefits as well from this in write up.

would be very interesting myself .. just a bonus imo would be a nice as if it doesnt offer enough lol
Where can we find a study on trib Aquaticus? I don’t see anything thru google search…

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So I purchased 12 bottle of Prime XT! I’ve been on it for 8 days so far taking 9 capsules per day:

@sns8778 Here is my full SNS stack I’m taking since April 1st:

SNS PRIME XT (04/19 - )
  • 2 capsules three times a day (6 total) once in the morning, once in the afternoon, & once in the evening with meals. Take an extra 3 capsules 30 minutes prior to working out (9 capsules total daily)
SNS PEPTI-PLEX (04/01- )
  • 2 capsules twice a day (4 total) once in the morning & once in the evening on an empty stomach!
SNS Anabolic XT (04/01 - )
  • 3 capsules twice a day (6 total) once in the morning & once in the evening on an empty stomach!
Competitive Edge Labs Lipo Vantage (04/01 - )
  • 2 capsules once in the morning on an empty stomach and 1 capsule 8 hours later on an empty stomach!
SNS Cocoabuterol® XT (04/01 - )
  • 1 capsule 3 times per day once in the morning on an empty stomach and 1 capsule 8 hours later on an empty stomach and 1 capsule 30 min before bed on an empty stomach!
SNS LEAN EDGE Nite Burn (04/01 - )
  • 3 capsules 30 minutes before bedtime on an empty stomach!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Where can we find a study on trib Aquaticus? I don’t see anything thru google search…
You won’t…nor was this ingredient released with any hype or studies mentioned by him. This was strictly manifested by popular demand - we asked, so Steve agreed to do a run for us.

All the potential benefits are based off previous and current anecdotes.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
So we don’t know if it has any negative effects.. like kidney or liver issues with prolonged use?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So we don’t know if it has any negative effects.. like kidney or liver issues with prolonged use?
from the history of prolly over thousands of users .. no1 have reported any issues

@thescience ran it for 10years straight .. and theres few here who can maybe chime in once they get in 3rd or 4th month in if they notice anything ..natrual grown plant i doubt you would have to worry about it

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have said since day 1 that people started asking us to offer this ingredient that there aren't hardly any studies on it, so if we brought it back and offered it, it would be based on consumer demand and the write up wouldn't be very detailed or scientific like many of our write ups are, because there just isn't that much information to go off of.

Even in terms of how it works, there is limited information on the methods of action - we made zero claims, zero hype, and there are ways that I'm even fairly certain that it works through that I didn't include in the write up bc I can't say for sure.

The feedback on Prime XT is from people that wanted us to release it and that love the ingredient; many of which have used it for a long period of time in the past when it was available.

You can look at basically 90%+ of all herbal ingredients on the market and you aren't going to find long term studies on things like that. What you'll see is that there is long term histories of use without any issues.

In this case, when USP Labs originally introduced this ingredient thru when Precision Research offered it for a limited time, you had people that used this ingredient for months to years at a time and never reported any issues with it.

Basically, there is zero reason to believe that there would be bc there has never been any association with any negative effects.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So I purchased 12 bottle of Prime XT! I’ve been on it for 8 days so far taking 9 capsules per day:

@sns8778 Here is my full SNS stack I’m taking since April 1st:

SNS PRIME XT (04/19 - )
  • 2 capsules three times a day (6 total) once in the morning, once in the afternoon, & once in the evening with meals. Take an extra 3 capsules 30 minutes prior to working out (9 capsules total daily)
SNS PEPTI-PLEX (04/01- )
  • 2 capsules twice a day (4 total) once in the morning & once in the evening on an empty stomach!
SNS Anabolic XT (04/01 - )
  • 3 capsules twice a day (6 total) once in the morning & once in the evening on an empty stomach!
Competitive Edge Labs Lipo Vantage (04/01 - )
  • 2 capsules once in the morning on an empty stomach and 1 capsule 8 hours later on an empty stomach!
SNS Cocoabuterol® XT (04/01 - )
  • 1 capsule 3 times per day once in the morning on an empty stomach and 1 capsule 8 hours later on an empty stomach and 1 capsule 30 min before bed on an empty stomach!
SNS LEAN EDGE Nite Burn (04/01 - )
  • 3 capsules 30 minutes before bedtime on an empty stomach!
That's a great stack.

I'm going to be doing Prime XT + Anabolic XT + Pepti-Plex + Anabolic Effect + Recomp20 very shortly.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I remember trying USP Labs Prime a couple of decades ago. That stuff made you feel like you were on pharmaceuticals...but I do recall now having to up the dose to get that effect.
I remember a lot of people responding great to the regular dose and those that didn't seemed to respond great when they upped it - which was one of the reasons we decided to offer Prime XT in a 180 capsule size.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
I remember a lot of people responding great to the regular dose and those that didn't seemed to respond great when they upped it - which was one of the reasons we decided to offer Prime XT in a 180 capsule size.
All this talk is bringing back some memories. 6 pills didn't do very much, so I doubled the dose to 12 caps which was way too strong for me. I developed some adrenal issues from that dose. I suspect from cortisol being lowered too much (?) My muscles loved it though. Pumps and recovery like I'd never felt from anything natural at any dose. I lowered the dose back down to 8 or 9 caps per day which was a great balance between safety and efficacy.

Johnanthab178

Johnanthab178

Awards
I took the original from USP back in the day. Aggression /confidence boost and better gym performance is all I got from it. Which of course lead to better gains. It worked really well. Maybe too well. Some were even speculating if USP spiked the product because it was too damn good for a natty product. Realistically, however, it wasn’t something you would take and expect to blow up the next day. I remember it took me a couple weeks to feel the effects. Anyways, 4 days ago I began taking Prime XT 9 caps per day. stopped using my regular stak just to feel its potency. So yesterday I spent nearly 2hours in the gym (on avg. I’m there 45mins). I felt really pumped with energy. I didn’t feel the aggression side of things but I did feel more confident in my appearance and lifting (probably gets better with prolonged use). Weights did feel a little lighter but the biggest thing I noticed I just couldn’t leave the gym lol. I will continue to use it and monitor any changes ~

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
I took the original from USP back in the day. Aggression /confidence boost and better gym performance is all I got from it. Which of course lead to better gains. It worked really well. Maybe too well. Some were even speculating if USP spiked the product because it was too damn good for a natty product. Realistically, however, it wasn’t something you would take and expect to blow up the next day. I remember it took me a couple weeks to feel the effects. Anyways, 4 days ago I began taking Prime XT 9 caps per day. stopped using my regular stak just to feel its potency. So yesterday I spent nearly 2hours in the gym (on avg. I’m there 45mins). I felt really pumped with energy. I didn’t feel the aggression side of things but I did feel more confident in my appearance and lifting (probably gets better with prolonged use). Weights did feel a little lighter but the biggest thing I noticed I just couldn’t leave the gym lol. I will continue to use it and monitor any changes ~

Yep, same here....I thought the original Prime was spiked with something. I never felt anything like it from a natural product.

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
All this talk is bringing back some memories. 6 pills didn't do very much, so I doubled the dose to 12 caps which was way too strong for me. I developed some adrenal issues from that dose. I suspect from cortisol being lowered too much (?) My muscles loved it though. Pumps and recovery like I'd never felt from anything natural at any dose. I lowered the dose back down to 8 or 9 caps per day which was a great balance between safety and efficacy.
This ingredient lowers cortisol??

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This ingredient lowers cortisol??
No. That has never been one of the proposed mechanisms of action of it.

His post, in context, was talking about he doubled the dose of the original USP Labs Prime - we aren't telling anyone to double the dose of Prime XT. So far, most people are loving the results on the suggested dose.

Regular Dose: Take 2 capsules 3 times per day or 3 capsules twice per day.

Hardcore Dose: Regular dose + an additional 2 to 3 capsules prior to working out.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Shocker your back with a new user name.

Last edited by a moderator: