Prime XT - Natural Anabolic Muscle Builder - Available Now!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm really glad to hear that everyone likes the green letters. We played around with a couple different label options for this and thought that that would be a cool way to do it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone that we are now sold out direct on this.

ETA for the next batch is best guess 8 to 12 weeks. Hoping for 8, but too many variables to say for sure.

If you're in the UK/EU, Unreal Supps has a shipment on the way to them. It should be landing in the next 2 weeks. I emailed them and asked if there is any way for people to get notified when it arrives or to pre-order. I will update the thread with what they say if there is.

The US retailers that have limited quantities in stock as of now are DPS and Flexit. They will likely sell out fast.

On our end, I'm trying to decide if we want to allow pre-orders for the next batch. I already have had people asking. In one way, I want to in order to make sure that anyone that misses out on this batch can get them, but on the other hand, I hate to take anyone's payment not knowing exactly when we will receive it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Already got shipping confirmation today from 3 bottle order yesterday! You guys have great shipping.
Thank you. We always try our best to get things shipped out the same or next business day.

Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to let everyone that we are now sold out direct on this.

ETA for the next batch is best guess 8 to 12 weeks. Hoping for 8, but too many variables to say for sure.

If you're in the UK/EU, Unreal Supps has a shipment on the way to them. It should be landing in the next 2 weeks. I emailed them and asked if there is any way for people to get notified when it arrives or to pre-order. I will update the thread with what they say if there is.

The US retailers that have limited quantities in stock as of now are DPS and Flexit. They will likely sell out fast.

On our end, I'm trying to decide if we want to allow pre-orders for the next batch. I already have had people asking. In one way, I want to in order to make sure that anyone that misses out on this batch can get them, but on the other hand, I hate to take anyone's payment not knowing exactly when we will receive it.
Congratulations, Steve! Very happy for you and can’t wait to try this.

It looks like you sold out on a direct basis in less than 24 hours. That’s insane. Has any other product ever moved that rapidly?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@sns8778 how would this go with guys on test? Seems like it would pair well with the strength gain attribute
Yes, I definitely think it will.

And I remember back in the USP Labs days, a lot of ppl on cycles used and loved Prime too. Many ran it year round, cycle, pct, off cycle.

I have been on TRT for 15 years(there abouts lol) so I have run the majority of natty products while "on" I guess you could say. I have never found anything to work differently with exo test present, as high as 300mg/wk. I have even benefitted from products such as M-test for the increase in free test, improved mood, and overall better libido than without.

I think the only time natty anabolics products are better saved is during heavy blasts. For someone pounding 2+ grams of AAS I think many great natty products would simply get overshadowed as you can only gain so fast. For these "heavy" users leveraging these non-hormonal anabolics would be best suited for cruises or during PCT, or when off entirely(very rare these days.) Exceptions would be products that take advantage of pathways(ARA in x-gels or pepti-plex for example) that traditional AAS do not impact or natty products that compliment AAS(inhibit-E, inhibit-p, or the whole health line SNS has for example.)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have been on TRT for 15 years(there abouts lol) so I have run the majority of natty products while "on" I guess you could say. I have never found anything to work differently with exo test present, as high as 300mg/wk. I have even benefitted from products such as M-test for the increase in free test, improved mood, and overall better libido than without.

I think the only time natty anabolics products are better saved is during heavy blasts. For someone pounding 2+ grams of AAS I think many great natty products would simply get overshadowed as you can only gain so fast. For these "heavy" users leveraging these non-hormonal anabolics would be best suited for cruises or during PCT, or when off entirely(very rare these days.) Exceptions would be products that take advantage of pathways(ARA in x-gels or pepti-plex for example) that traditional AAS do not impact or natty products that compliment AAS(inhibit-E, inhibit-p, or the whole health line SNS has for example.)
Excellent post. I absolutely agree.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Congratulations, Steve! Very happy for you and can’t wait to try this.

It looks like you sold out on a direct basis in less than 24 hours. That’s insane. Has any other product ever moved that rapidly?
Thank you. I really appreciate it. I hope you'll enjoy Prime XT and I'm looking forward to your feedback.

I think both Anabolic XT and Pepti-Plex launches we sold close to these amounts when launched, but they just didn't sell out as quick because there were a lot more units made.

It's been great for it to sell so well so fast. I wish that we had been able to do a larger first batch of it, but there were only a limited amount of raw materials available, so we did as large of a batch as we could with what was available and we have more raw materials in process being made now for another batch.

We will scale up inventory levels the best we can to make sure that everyone that wants to try it and stock up on it can get as many as they would like on the next batch, but I expect that to likely sell out fast as well because I know a lot of people that wanted to get a lot from this one weren't able to.

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow that was fast, congrats, sad I missed out this time around had 2 in my cart earlier and then I tried to go through with payment and it was sold out, fantastic.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Intro sale was sweet .. but to those still in need .. stock up from DPS right now 2 for $80

Johnanthab178

Johnanthab178

Awards
Damn sns bringing the heat! Wondering though if i can stack this with AXT and pepti-plex? Also since this differs from regular Tribulus T, would it disrupt sleep if taken close to bedtime?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn sns bringing the heat! Wondering though if i can stack this with AXT and pepti-plex? Also since this differs from regular Tribulus T, would it disrupt sleep if taken close to bedtime?
can def be stacked .. from what i remember only issue it might cause is random boners so u cant sleep lol

jk jk all jokes aside from what i remember .. no issue with sleep as pple were dosing it 2x2x2 or 3x3x3 doses through out the day and were loving it.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
can def be stacked .. from what i remember only issue it might cause is random boners so u cant sleep lol

jk jk all jokes aside from what i remember .. no issue with sleep as pple were dosing it 2x2x2 or 3x3x3 doses through out the day and were loving it.
Did someone say “random boners”? I sleep on my stomach. This could be an issue.

full disclosure, I’m just waiting to get paid this week and I’ll be onboard

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Did someone say “random boners”? I sleep on my stomach. This could be an issue.

full disclosure, I’m just waiting to get paid this week and I’ll be onboard
Hopefully DPS doesn’t sell out before then!

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hopefully DPS doesn’t sell out before then!
I hit the “go” button on my DPS order yest and saw the Green Label and it caught my eye. Then I see your post and realized I should have measured 3 times and charged once. Steve is offering a better price I think. As part of the launch sale

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I hit the “go” button on my DPS order yest and saw the Green Label and it caught my eye. Then I see your post and realized I should have measured 3 times and charged once. Steve is offering a better price I think. As part of the launch sale
Yes his intro sale was a better deal, but I believe he is sold out as of this afternoon.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This would stack great with Anabolic XT and Pepti-Plex. I think that would be a really good combo.

No, it shouldn't disrupt sleep at all.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes his intro sale was a better deal, but I believe he is sold out as of this afternoon.
Yeah, we are completely out of stock.

I'll extend an offer with one part of the deal - the freebies with the 6 and 12 packs.

Since we're out, if anyone orders 6 or 12 units from DPS or Flexit, they are welcome to send me their order confirmation and when they place their next order with us for anything, I'll be glad to send them their free product(s).

6 Prime XT = Beta Ecdysterone-500 or Muscle Plex + a Pine Pollen

12 Prime XT = Beta Ecdysterone-500, Muscle Plex, and a Pine Pollen

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You were one of those that helped hoard/empty store shelves of all the toilet paper when covid hit, weren't ya? Lol,
keepin my eyes on you, bud.
He's been looking forward to this launch for a long time :)

Anyone is welcome to buy up and hoard all of the SNS products that they want to haha :ROFLMAO:

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
You were one of those that helped hoard/empty store shelves of all the toilet paper when covid hit, weren't ya? Lol, keepin my eyes on you, bud.
haha yeah i lived through an era when supply of tribulus aquaticus was vanishing in real time and it was pretty normal for me to buy scores of it whenever it popped up on an auction site or something. definitely the only supplement ive had occasion to hoarde since everything else has some kind of alternative

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Excited to see this drop. I did enjoy Prime all the way back when I beta tested it. Looking forward to running three bottles of this to start. On a cut with Recomp-20 to start, then maybe into a more performance based stack when I add calories back in with Anabolic Effect (and maybe the CEL Endurance product will be out by then to add to it too ;)).

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
To all UK/EU Customers, you can now pre-order Prime-XT on Unreal Supps

Just put in an order for 12 myself :)
Thank you for posting that. I had emailed them and asked them yesterday if there would be a way for people to, so I'm glad that they put that up for people to be able to. And thank you for posting it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 Steve if this is the amount of "leakage" that will be the norm I personally would not see a need for using the larger caps, especially as I believe the 000 cost a little more due to being less popular and harder for some to swallow. Just my $0.29
Some of the retentions didn't look like there was any leakage at all. Some of them, you could tell there was some. And with veg capsules, they're porous so when there is, it really sticks to them and it shows. In the ones we saw it in, its minimal and looks like there is more than it is just bc its brown powder sticking to white capsules.

I'm leaning towards staying with the size 00 caps because I agree, 000 is more expensive and some people really do have a hard time swallowing them.

My worry with any leakage at all and why I wanted to address it up front is how so many people complain about every little thing now days and some people try to use every little thing to get something for free. I've had times where someone would have a loose capsule in a bottle and then try to threaten to leave a bad review if they don't get a free bottle bc of a loose capsule. It's stuff like that that has really made me loose a lot of my joy and passion for this industry.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I remember running 2 jars of Prime years ago but honestly I don't remember what the effects
were so I guess I might wait to hear what people are saying about it after they have gone through
a couple of jars. The only other product that I ever used from USP Labs was their ORIGINAL Super
Cissus and that worked well for joints and tendon issues. Once they relabeled into the white jars it
was never the same effects and that's when I started with Cissus XT and have been using that Cissus
for many years.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Some of the retentions didn't look like there was any leakage at all. Some of them, you could tell there was some. And with veg capsules, they're porous so when there is, it really sticks to them and it shows. In the ones we saw it in, its minimal and looks like there is more than it is just bc its brown powder sticking to white capsules.

I'm leaning towards staying with the size 00 caps because I agree, 000 is more expensive and some people really do have a hard time swallowing them.

My worry with any leakage at all and why I wanted to address it up front is how so many people complain about every little thing now days and some people try to use every little thing to get something for free. I've had times where someone would have a loose capsule in a bottle and then try to threaten to leave a bad review if they don't get a free bottle bc of a loose capsule. It's stuff like that that has really made me loose a lot of my joy and passion for this industry.
Had someone the other day ask "What if I don't like it?" regarding a protein they were buying. It took all my powers to not simply state" Well that would suck, and you don't buy it again. Duh." lol Like it's my responsibility financially to ensure individual flavor preference's are met, lol.

Regarding these capsules, I see more "leakage" in most products these days. There is one company in particular that used ONE cotton chunk per bottle, whether it's filled with pills all the way or not, leads to alot of "slamming around" inside the bottle.
These PrimeXT caps would not have me even noticing had you not mentioned it ahead of time.

larkham

Awards

Shame you actually have to worry about such petty things… can’t believe people complain about one broken cap….

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Shame you actually have to worry about such petty things… can’t believe people complain about one broken cap….
It's a huge problem - dealing with things like that drain so much time that needs to be put towards sales, marketing, etc.

I try my best to make everyone happy, and I've had so many people tell me that I care too much, and put way too much time into trying to make people happy. It's important to me, but it does make me understand why some companies just send out a form email to a complaint/issue and move on - bc of the hours required to deal with some of the petty or little stuff - or things that may not be petty or little, but that aren't even the companies fault.

Example - I've had a customer that ordered an order back in March. We shipped the order the same day he placed it and the system automatically sends tracking. He emails a week and a half later that his tracking showed delivered a week ago, but he doesn't have the package. Most companies, I'd say 99% of companies, once they hand the package over to the shipper and provide tracking, its the customers responsibility - but I'm always glad to help. I contact USPS and they have a delivery confirmation right down to the postal locker they put the package in at the person's building. I let the person know and tell them they need to talk with their USPS carrier or their local post office bc once it shows delivered, its considered property of the recipient so USPS won't discuss any details of the package with us. Person demands we re-ship his product; I tell him that I cannot because there is a delivery confirmation and that if he speaks with his carrier and they change it to lost so we can file a claim, we'll be glad to. Person says they confirmed it was lost - they did not, bc it was not changed in the system. We file a claim anyway to try to make the customer happy (keep in mind that 99% of companies will not do this with a delivery confirmation, and the customer would have to). Claim is denied bc there is a delivery confirmation. Even USPS finally tells me the person needs to go speak to their local carrier and postmaster and try to handle it at a local level bc all the people at the corporate center can see if the delivery confirmation. Customer sends me a super rude email bc I can not do this - Customer is on the West Coast and I'm in Virginia, and they're upset at me bc I cannot go in their local post office and handle something for them.

Stuff like that bothers me so much personally. I really do care, but am realizing its a side of the business I'm going to have to step back from because I bet I've put 4+ hours into trying to explain to someone I cannot send them free product when there's a delivery confirmation showing that they received it. But that if they speak with their local post office and they change it to lost, we'll be glad to. Or if they wouldn't, to make sure it wasn't a total loss for them, I'd give them the amount of the order in a credit spread over 3 orders. But they're still upset - even though there's a clear cut way to handle it, but isn't something I can do myself or that we can do as a company.

I know stuff like that is frustrating. I, like everyone, have had packages that show delivered that weren't, but I've never gotten mad at the company that shipped it and demanded free stuff. I was mad at the carrier service that said they delivered it and didn't.

Great example - Quest shipped me a package via FedEx. Proof of delivery. Problem - in the picture, it clearly shows a door to a house that isn't even my color house. Contact Quest - I'm sorry, there is nothing we can do bc it shows delivered and the shipping label is correct. I wasn't mad at them - bc they don't know if FedEx screwed up or if I'm trying to scam them. I print the pic, drive down my road till I recognize the door, walk up to the door, explain what happened and get my package and meet a nice elderly neighbor that doesn't come outside much, who I now help with little stuff in her yard.

Sorry for the rant haha.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's a helluva endorsement right there.

from what i remember only issue it might cause is random boners so u cant sleep lol
Alpha gel, 3:30am every morning.

I definitely prefer smaller when possible. I've had large ones get stuck lol.
Plus I think the most I've had to take in a day was like 24 for a month or two when stacking AE, AXT, PA, etc and I can now throw down like 3 or 4 caps with a swig of water at a time, but doing 1 at a time with the big caps... not my preference lol.

the stuff you use now always seems perfect to me.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's a huge problem - dealing with things like that drain so much time that needs to be put towards sales, marketing, etc.

I try my best to make everyone happy, and I've had so many people tell me that I care too much, and put way too much time into trying to make people happy. It's important to me, but it does make me understand why some companies just send out a form email to a complaint/issue and move on - bc of the hours required to deal with some of the petty or little stuff - or things that may not be petty or little, but that aren't even the companies fault.

Example - I've had a customer that ordered an order back in March. We shipped the order the same day he placed it and the system automatically sends tracking. He emails a week and a half later that his tracking showed delivered a week ago, but he doesn't have the package. Most companies, I'd say 99% of companies, once they hand the package over to the shipper and provide tracking, its the customers responsibility - but I'm always glad to help. I contact USPS and they have a delivery confirmation right down to the postal locker they put the package in at the person's building. I let the person know and tell them they need to talk with their USPS carrier or their local post office bc once it shows delivered, its considered property of the recipient so USPS won't discuss any details of the package with us. Person demands we re-ship his product; I tell him that I cannot because there is a delivery confirmation and that if he speaks with his carrier and they change it to lost so we can file a claim, we'll be glad to. Person says they confirmed it was lost - they did not, bc it was not changed in the system. We file a claim anyway to try to make the customer happy (keep in mind that 99% of companies will not do this with a delivery confirmation, and the customer would have to). Claim is denied bc there is a delivery confirmation. Even USPS finally tells me the person needs to go speak to their local carrier and postmaster and try to handle it at a local level bc all the people at the corporate center can see if the delivery confirmation. Customer sends me a super rude email bc I can not do this - Customer is on the West Coast and I'm in Virginia, and they're upset at me bc I cannot go in their local post office and handle something for them.

Stuff like that bothers me so much personally. I really do care, but am realizing its a side of the business I'm going to have to step back from because I bet I've put 4+ hours into trying to explain to someone I cannot send them free product when there's a delivery confirmation showing that they received it. But that if they speak with their local post office and they change it to lost, we'll be glad to. Or if they wouldn't, to make sure it wasn't a total loss for them, I'd give them the amount of the order in a credit spread over 3 orders. But they're still upset - even though there's a clear cut way to handle it, but isn't something I can do myself or that we can do as a company.

I know stuff like that is frustrating. I, like everyone, have had packages that show delivered that weren't, but I've never gotten mad at the company that shipped it and demanded free stuff. I was mad at the carrier service that said they delivered it and didn't.

Great example - Quest shipped me a package via FedEx. Proof of delivery. Problem - in the picture, it clearly shows a door to a house that isn't even my color house. Contact Quest - I'm sorry, there is nothing we can do bc it shows delivered and the shipping label is correct. I wasn't mad at them - bc they don't know if FedEx screwed up or if I'm trying to scam them. I print the pic, drive down my road till I recognize the door, walk up to the door, explain what happened and get my package and meet a nice elderly neighbor that doesn't come outside much, who I now help with little stuff in her yard.

Sorry for the rant haha.
If you are looking for someone to politely tell people like this to **** off I have some availability and charge fair rates. Just something to think about. lol

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
yeah i mean it's crazy awesome that a brand picked up this potent ingredient and made it available upon customer request. Im glad we dont live in a world where no other company would sell an ingredient for fear of being labelled a "knock off," otherwise prices for supplements would be very high and choices would be very limited

Last edited by a moderator:
thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
I think the best part is one day he is claiming they spiked their products, and the next day he is knocking them off. Hope he doesn't get sued for libel (oops!)
I was part of the discussion where people speculated whether Prime had been spiked, and sns certainly didnt make any claims that it was. what do you mean by knocking them off? the ingredient, which anyone is allowed to extract, was extracted by a company and was sold to multiple companies for distribution. i dont see the issue

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was part of the discussion where people speculated whether Prime had been spiked, and sns certainly didnt make any claims that it was. what do you mean by knocking them off? the ingredient, which anyone is allowed to extract, was extracted by a company and was sold to multiple companies for distribution. i dont see the issue

If you are looking for someone to politely tell people like this to **** off I have some availability and charge fair rates. Just something to think about. lol
I've had so many long conversations with Steve over the past couple years, both in text and on the phone, that I would never question his integrity, EVER.

It's also why I bought HIS pine pollen and tribulus. I know there are a million offerings out there, but I trust his expertise and his true commitment to quality in testing and sourcing ingredients.

I have not met anyone like him in the industry that I trust so much. some days I tell my wife I want to be his west coast sales rep just to get his product on all the retail shelves out here so people can quit buying garbage redcon and ghost (which will make you buy the pump and the stim separate for double) and just see pump addict etc on every shelf.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah i mean it's crazy awesome that a brand picked up this potent ingredient and made it available upon customer request. Im glad we dont live in a world where no other company would sell an ingredient for fear of being labelled a "knock off," otherwise prices for supplements would be very high and choices would be very limited
This is directed at dbag @terri420 : Go **** yourself.

That one is on the house Steve!

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is directed at dbag @terri420 : Go **** yourself.

That one is on the house Steve!
We all know Steve snuck the Dbol in the bottle!!! Lmfao people really do suck in this forum. Not everybody but you always get one that just needs to say garbage to say it. I don’t think I’ve bought anything other than Steve’s products minus some Alpha Lion superhuman pump…only because I’m waiting for the Super Swole powder. Even got my wife hooked on Thermoscorch now. Keep doing what you’re doing Steve.

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is always one. This is the only thing thing that was said with integrity and class as always... case closed.

https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/r-i-p-usp-labs.309813/post-6753020

"I really doubt that the original Prime was spiked. I'm normally as skeptical as anyone when it comes to the original USP Labs products, but with Prime - I know the Precision Research Primal wasn't spiked and so many people said they did just as good off of Primal as they did Prime.

I do think in general - the ingredient in Prime, Primal, and the one we will do - that like a lot of herbal ingredients, there are going to be some people that respond to it better than others. I think it will work well for most everyone but there will extreme responders, like some of us have been discussing in another thread, and then there will be those that do well off of it but don't respond as extreme as others do."

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is always one. This is the only thing thing that was said with integrity and class as always... case closed.

"I really doubt that the original Prime was spiked. I'm normally as skeptical as anyone when it comes to the original USP Labs products, but with Prime - I know the Precision Research Primal wasn't spiked and so many people said they did just as good off of Primal as they did Prime.

I do think in general - the ingredient in Prime, Primal, and the one we will do - that like a lot of herbal ingredients, there are going to be some people that respond to it better than others. I think it will work well for most everyone but there will extreme responders, like some of us have been discussing in another thread, and then there will be those that do well off of it but don't respond as extreme as others do."
I snagged 2 bottles regardless…I trust Steve and am willing to spend my money to give it a try. He hasn’t let me down yet.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm pretty sure that person is the same troll that has posted on here under a couple different user names.

The term knock off is comical to me when its used in a single ingredient sense. We were one of the first companies to offer Agmatine and TUDCA as single ingredients, among many others. Now, everyone and their grandmother offers them. No one knocked us off, its a single ingredient - they just simply offered it.

And in this case, no one else is making it nor has made it in years.

And the last company to make it wasn't USP Labs, it was Precision Research - and they also used a green color to their label. Theirs looked almost exactly like the USP Prime label. We only used the green for accent color.

Here's where his snide remark/accusation gets even better - as I mentioned above, the last company to make it wasn't USP, it was Precision Research and they had stopped making it. I know the owner of Precision Research and reached out to him for his blessing on doing Prime XT before I ever agreed to do it and he was all for it and excited himself for it to be available again.

So, the person I supposedly knocked off (Precision Primal), was and is happy about it - it was actually him that texted me the the link to the Stack3d feature on it - he saw it before I did and I woke up to a text from him with a picture of it and him telling me it looked great.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I'm kind of dumbfounded on that because I really dislike the original owner of USP Labs, but I've been one of the few people in multiple threads to defend numerous products of theirs and said that the products weren't spiked.

Yeah, I was kind of baffled on his saying that I accused USP Labs of spiking things because I've been one of the main people that have defended them on that saying that I didn't think that they did.

Pretty sure this is the same troll though that's tried to jump on this subject before. Either trolling, or thinks its better for an ingredient to go away and never be sold or offered again for some reason.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've had so many long conversations with Steve over the past couple years, both in text and on the phone, that I would never question his integrity, EVER.

It's also why I bought HIS pine pollen and tribulus. I know there are a million offerings out there, but I trust his expertise and his true commitment to quality in testing and sourcing ingredients.

I have not met anyone like him in the industry that I trust so much. some days I tell my wife I want to be his west coast sales rep just to get his product on all the retail shelves out here so people can quit buying garbage redcon and ghost (which will make you buy the pump and the stim separate for double) and just see pump addict etc on every shelf.
Thank you. I really, really appreciate the kind words and support.

That whole attack from that person was really odd and off base for a few reasons - especially accusing me of accusing USP Labs of products being spiked when I'm one of the people that have said numerous times that I don't like the original owner at all, but I don't want to see anyone accused of something that I don't believe that they did - and that I never believed that several of their products were spiked that people accused of being.

Then taking an issue with us using green - hate to break it to him, but the green is actually not the green from USP's Prime. It's the green from Precision Research's Primal - and I had reached out to the owner of Precision and asked him if it was cool if I did the product, and he said yes and was excited for me to himself. His label looked very much like USP's and it was him that suggested I use the green accents - so ironically, if someone's saying I ripped off someone by using the green, it was the person that owned Precision that told me I should use the green like he did. So its really ironic to be accused of ripping off a color when it was the brand owner's suggestion that I use the color.