PRIME USER's please Stand Up....even NON-RESPONDERS

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok....so ive been an avid Prime fan for going on 2 years now. I have made massive strength gains during this time. So I of course love this supplement and have cycled 3 times and i will cycling it at least 2 more times in the next 6 months. The first two times i was kinda toying with prime and then i buckled down and gave it a serious run.

I have rarely read anyone not responding to prime.....i would have to say for every 15 positive's I hear 1 negative. But these negative are usually very loud, insulting....and right out seem like a ploy to get people to stop using Prime.

So...I want those people who have used prime to state there case here respectfully and accurately.

Post how long you used it for, what was your protocol, your diet, your training regimen, and why you feel it does/doesnt work.

Also, if you dont like Prime post what has worked for you in the past. Name supplements, diets, and training regimens that have aided you and you feel are far more effective. I dont want anyone to say PRIME SUCKS, its a scam dont use it...with nothing quantifiable to back it up. Nor do I want people comparing Prime to Gear....its obvious a non-hormonal wont match up to juice.

I myself posted a 10 week log of Prime and powerfull: Link

My progress went from 275 for 5 then i ended with 365 for 2. The 365 was light but i was in pain.

My single strength was high but my rep strength lacked. This log shows how on Prime and Powerfull i was able to rep weight i use to do only for singles. Ever since i stopped taking Prime....i have not lost an ounce of strength but have slowly gottne stronger at my normal pace.

THIS IS NOT A HATE THREAD OR A HYPE THREAD. THE PURPOSE OF THIS IS CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISICM AND AN OPPORTUNITY FOR THOSE WHO DONT RESPOND TO GIVE VIABLE ALTERNATIVES

Like wise those who love prime are welcome to voice their opinion constructively. Lets keep this civil and polite.:veryhappy:

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
To summarize my log:

Before: After:
Bench: 275x4 reps 365x2 reps
Squat: 315x5 reps 525x1 easy rep
Deadlift: 405x 4reps 500x2 reps

Over rating:
Prime- 10/10
Powerfull- 9/10 (only because of the inconvenience of not being able to eat carbs before)
Jack3d- 8/10 (started off amazing but i grew accustomed and had to up the dose sooner then i would have liked)

Military: 225x5 reps 305x 2 reps

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
just a quick question i love prime btw but what were numbers with the same reps it can be somewhat misleading at times comparing 5 reps to 2 reps as i dont know your 2 rep max before but you state it afterwards. Like what im saying is it would be clearer the results you got if you did say 5 reps for before and after as comparison.

EDIT: nevermind read your log

P.S. i loved the results i got from prime mostly from recovery strength output i never logged my results though but have run 4 bottles thus far.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
just a quick question i love prime btw but what were numbers with the same reps it can be somewhat misleading at times comparing 5 reps to 2 reps as i dont know your 2 rep max before but you state it afterwards. Like what im saying is it would be clearer the results you got if you did say 5 reps for before and after as comparison.

EDIT: nevermind read your log

P.S. i loved the results i got from prime mostly from recovery strength output i never logged my results though but have run 4 bottles thus far.

You are right it is misleading:

i started the routine being able to hit 275 for 4 reps and after 5 weeks i was able ot hit 315 for 5 reps for 5 sets. 315 use to be a double for me on strong days.

365 was an iffy weight for me.....days i hit 365 were days i felt like a beast. I had even gone up to 405 but again it was an iffy weight that ive hit 3 times before...not consecutively. After this routine i can hit 365 when tired....feeling weak.....whenever. 405 i have yet try since january of this year. I dont plan on trying it again till i can hit 365 for 5-8 reps due to the strain it puts on my shoulders and left elbow.

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
I has been proved a numerous times that tribulus does not have any anabolic effect, this leads me to wonder if this again is just some BS?

I am saying this because the first listed ingredient in Prime is tribulus.

I am considering trying prime myself, but not if it just another non-working tribulus product.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Atomic if you have not used prime then why are u posting here in this thread designed for those who have used prime?

And allow me to explain the difference between Trib T and Trib A(Prime)

Trib to is said to work via LH and raise test.

Trib A works via nitrogen rentention(i believe).

Prime worked for me and apparently worked for jump shot. Its MOA is completely different from all other trib supps out there. In my opinion there is nothing on the market to compare it to by means of ingredients.

I suggest sitting around and seeing what people post and looking through past Prime logs.

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Sorry mate, I didn't notice.

Thank you for your response though =)

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I have been using prime in conjuction with other products since October 1st, does that quantify the prerequisite?

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
I'm not a responder. I respond at first strongly but then soon get tolerance.

I prefer 6-year old ginseng. I get tolerance but I quickly lose it.

At present I'm just using Prime as "background" - 2 caps per day. It probably has benefit but its I don't notice it.

Using Recreate from USP right now - thats giving results. Under-rated product.

superfreak

Awards
I used a few bottles and it worked for me. Definitely felt stronger on it, got some body recomposition too but also increased my appetite so I put on unwanted weight. Felt like I lost some strength after I came off though. Also have to mention I wasnt smart and did not cycle it, felt some nut pain and back pumps after a while.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i tried it years ago back when it was IC release i believe i used two bottles. all i really noticed from it was increased appetite. i dont really like to get into these kind of threads because they always go bad lol but i will make an exception for this thread. also by no means am i a usplabs hater i like a few of there products such as supercissus,yrd and powerfull i just didnt notice anything from prime unfortunately. hope that helps.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
i dont dislike prime. in fact ive used it several times and recommend it to a lot of younger people (and older people) at the GNC i work at.

What i DONT understand is. EVERYTHING ive read says 'it doesnt effect testosterone or any other hormones, it works through OTHER mechanisms'. WTF are these OTHER mechanisms? What does prime do? Why cant i find this anywhere? Everytime someone asks me about prime all i can say is 'its non hormonal, and makes you stronger', which in turn kinda makes me look like i dont know what im talking about.

Thanks.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have been using prime in conjuction with other products since October 1st, does that quantify the prerequisite?
I would say so. What do you think of Prime?

Matthias if you respond then how can you be a non-responder? Any herbal extract has a finite growth curve resulting in tolerance which is why prime should be cycled. The key is figuring out how long it works for you then going off then getting back on when ur body forgets about it.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i dont dislike prime. in fact ive used it several times and recommend it to a lot of younger people (and older people) at the GNC i work at.

What i DONT understand is. EVERYTHING ive read says 'it doesnt effect testosterone or any other hormones, it works through OTHER mechanisms'. WTF are these OTHER mechanisms? What does prime do? Why cant i find this anywhere? Everytime someone asks me about prime all i can say is 'its non hormonal, and makes you stronger', which in turn kinda makes me look like i dont know what im talking about.

Thanks.

Allow me to go into what i believe makes Prime work.

Prime has two ingredients:

SuperAnabolic (Engineered Extract from Tribulus Aquaticus)

Cellmend (Engineered Extract from Terminalia Chebula)

Tribulus A works in short by increasing nitrogen retention in your muscles leading to a decling in catabolic activity. It also increases protein synthesis within the muscle that leads to lean muscle gains/strength gains.

The terminalia is very much a "healing herb" that also promotes the common increase in appetite noted while on Prime. This extract i believe also contain anti-oxidant qualities that help increase life of tissues. This extract in-conjuction with the trib A causes the increased recovery.

Would you like more of an explanation?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Started with Primordial's TRS and 9 Prime ED Oct 1st.
then November 1st transitioned over to 6 DTH(240ct) and 6 Prime
then December 1st transitioned into a 666 protocol of DTH, DTP and Prime.

6 DTP and 6 Prime on Workout days, 6 DTH and 6 Prime on off days. Nothing on saturday and sunday.

Side note: This just seems to be working the best, nothing to do with number of the beast.

I have to say lifts have all been slowly rising. So I am pretty happy with it. I just stalled on squats at 265x5X3. I could only get 3 reps on the last set. I have never squatted this much in the past, and I also go pretty darn deep. Just short of stopping in the hole. And I mean in the hole.

So I will try it again this thursday, mentally preparing all week, then making sure caloric intake is on target wednesday and thursday.

For the sale they have going now, one would be stupid not to try it. I have two bottles on the shelf or I would be buying more.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Started with TRS and 9 Prime ED Oct 1st.
then November 1st transitioned over to 6 DTH(240ct) and 6 Prime
then December 1st transitioned into a 666 protocol of DTH, DTP and Prime.

6 DTP and 6 Prime on Workout days, 6 DTH and 6 Prime on off days. Nothing on saturday and sunday.

Side note: This just seems to be working the best, nothing to do with number of the beast.

I have to say lifts have all been slowly rising. So I am pretty happy with it. I just stalled on squats at 265x5X3. I could only get 3 reps on the last set. I have never squatted this much in the past, and I also go pretty darn deep. Just short of stopping in the hole. And I mean in the hole.

So I will try it again this thursday, mentally preparing all week, then making sure caloric intake is on target wednesday and thursday.

For the sale they have going now, one would be stupid not to try it. I have two bottles on the shelf or I would be buying more.
If you have been running going on 3 months i would probably cycle off soon. Stay off for maybe 1-2 months then get back on.

Also are u taking prime 7 days a week? Have u tried the 69 protocol?

EDIT: sorry i didnt read the post thoroughly i see you take prime 5 days a week.

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
I finished about a six week run of Prime (two bottles) about a month ago and it was great. I dosed the 69 method and had a diet designed for putting on size - 220+ grams of protein a day and 380+ grams of carbs per day (my weight when I started was 193). I didn't take any other supplements with it (just whey). My training was chest and triceps on Monday, legs and shoulders on Wednesday, and back and biceps on Friday, with four exercises of four sets each for larger muscles and three exericses of four sets each for smaller muscles. The first set of every exercises was with a moderate weight and I would do 12+ reps; the other three sets were as heavy as I could go, aiming for at least eight, six, and four reps respectively.

For me, it took about two weeks for the strength gains to really kick in hard - at that point I started setting PRs with virutally every workout. It took about three weeks to actually see the physical changes, but they sure came - I went from 193 pounds when I started to ending up at 206 pounds with very little of it being body fat, and I put half an inch on my arms. I got more definition in my shoulders, legs, and chest, and increased vascularity in both my forearms. I did a log of this run here on the forum.

I think Prime is a great product, and I've seen people say that it kicks in quicker each time you use it. I am going to do another run of it starting next week - however, this time I'll be adding a bottle of Anabolic Pump (thanks to the twin pack deal) and a bottle of Recreate to two bottles of Prime. Again, I'm going to try and put on as much weight as possible, and I'm hoping to strip off some fat as well thanks to Recreate. I'll be logging it on here.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
If you have been running going on 3 months i would probably cycle off soon. Stay off for maybe 1-2 months then get back on.

Also are u taking prime 7 days a week? Have u tried the 69 protocol?
read the post brah.

nothing on saturday and sunday.

I will cycling off for 3 or 4 weeks in January then onto another stack.

FWIW, I am a hard responder. It takes weeks and alot of a compound to make a change in me.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Allow me to go into what i believe makes Prime work.

Prime has two ingredients:

SuperAnabolic (Engineered Extract from Tribulus Aquaticus)

Cellmend (Engineered Extract from Terminalia Chebula)

Tribulus A works in short by increasing nitrogen retention in your muscles leading to a decling in catabolic activity. It also increases protein synthesis within the muscle that leads to lean muscle gains/strength gains.

The terminalia is very much a "healing herb" that also promotes the common increase in appetite noted while on Prime. This extract i believe also contain anti-oxidant qualities that help increase life of tissues. This extract in-conjuction with the trib A causes the increased recovery.

Would you like more of an explanation?

Why, do you have more of an explanation?

Where did you find that information.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

i would like to know more aswell if you could please.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

BECAUSE IM A KNOWLEDGE NINJA!!!!

haha nah i just really research my products before taking them. Everything I put in my body i want to know what it's doing.

First off there is a little booklet with all this and more when u buy a bottle of Prime.

Also letme post some links on where you can find the explanation above in much more detail.

Links:
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/usp/prime.html

http://www.massnutrition.com/products.cfm?cur_man=USP LABS&item=US006

If you give me a minute ill see if i can find some research articles for you guys

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh and dont forget www.usplabsdirect.com

They have a forum that u can ask all these questions and more.

bpchampion

Awards
I don't reaally have time to weigh in with all the specifics but my diet is clean and currently im running Escalating density training by stanley and i have noticed primes effects and more so in my second bottle im currently on my third and stocked up on some twin packs. I really don't post a whole lot but i almost felt obligated as i have had nothing but good experiences with prime

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thank you for ur opinion

Here are some studies:

Effect of Terminalia chebula aqueous extract on oxidative stress and antioxidant status in the liver and kidney of young and aged rats.
Mahesh R, Bhuvana S, Begum VM.

Antioxidant effects of aqueous extract of Terminalia chebula in vivo and in vitro.
Lee HS, Won NH, Kim KH, Lee H, Jun W, Lee KW.

Protective effect of Terminalia chebula against experimental myocardial injury induced by isoproterenol.
Suchalatha S, Shyamala Devi CS.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hey kris how did th 9 prime plus TRS compare to the triple 6 protocol?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
So if a person takes Prime, but they don't eat more than usual, how beneficial is the trib A? I really dont need a supplement to make me hungrier.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
did you read what trib A does?

The increase in appetite is from the chebula....but i dont have to eat more to realize the benefits. You can make good gains at BMR. That is how i plan to run my next Prime cycle.

Aaron909

Awards
I plan on running Prime + AP, on the website it says:

1. Dosing: 69 Protocol - 9 caps a day on workout days, 6 caps on off days, 6 days on/1 day off for 6 weeks. As previously mentioned, individuals on this board are knowledgeable enough with their training to gauge when they need an off day.

Those instructions are ONLY for Prime right? What about AP, how many caps should I take a day for AP? Thanks in advance

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Take 1 cap AP 15-30min pre carb meals 2-3x day. Works best with 60g complex carbs

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
hey kris how did th 9 prime plus TRS compare to the triple 6 protocol?
Ehh, hard to tell.

Diesel has some pretty good product.

Recovery time didnt decrease until 6 or more weeks on Prime.

Like i said, it takes 3-4 weeks before i notice the effects of most compounds. But when they do start working, watch out.

Only stimulants act fast on me. I have to run most compounds 8 weeks.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been running Prime on and off for over a year now and it is simply the best supplement I have used to date.

What Prime will do is increase strength significantly, add lean mass provided you eat enough, ehance recovery (for me this was more noticed at higher dosing) and recomp is phenomenal on Prime hence the fact you need to eat a lot to gain a lot of size. When used for recomp it is very simple to gain and lose fat simultaneously. I feel this is the best way to use it as you will be better off over the long haul. Gaining 5-6 lbs and losing a couple lbs of body fat is fairly easy for me to do in 6 weeks and I get stronger as I go. Extended runs with well planned progressive dosing will extend these results over a longer period.

I feel that the first bottles (600 mg) may have been underdosed for some who did not respond as favorably as others. The new 800 mg bottles will see a lot less complaints when used with a 6/9 protocol.

I don't know why it works, but am just glad it does. As far as stacking it with other products like a test booster I have found that investing that money on more Prime is wiser, so you can take advantage of progessive dosing and longer runs.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I've used one bottle of Prime and loved it. I started to see many of the effects that Dreamweaver noted as well as an awesome alpha male good mood coupled with incredible libido. Muscles stay full and vascularity jumps up on it, it's great save for the costs.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used one bottle of Prime and loved it. I started to see many of the effects that Dreamweaver noted as well as an awesome alpha male good mood coupled with incredible libido. Muscles stay full and vascularity jumps up on it, it's great save for the costs.
Oh yah been doing Prime so long I almost took those fringe benefits for granted. Love the muscle hardness.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Recovery,Muscle fullness,and strength increases begin after 3 weeks. I just finished 2 bottles using the 6/9 dosing protocol and can't wait to see if I was a good boy this year and Santa brings me more! Definitely one of my personal favorites as far as naturals.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Well somethings working.

I pulled a PR on deadlift today, AFTER my 335 work sets.

Threw 365 on there and pulled 1 easy. So i said F-It.

Pulled the 25 and threw on a 45, then pulled that biatch!

405X1 No belt. Pretty happy with that. Weighing less than 200 pounds. :bigok:

DTH, DTP and Prime. Using the 6,6,6 protocol. Off sat and sun. MWThu Workouts.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice Kris^^^ props on the PR!!

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Usp LAbs two bottles ofPRime plus jack3d..

I was using the 69 protocal...

I was working out 4 days a week and my diet had lots of Carbs I have to go back to my training log to see what I did that was in the summer, I want to note that Jack was great!!!!! . .I want to be clear that I did not gain any strength but I did lean out more six pac showing and muscle definition.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
my second run of prime was @ 6-7 caps a day. Was on a cut went from 225ish to 205 flat and kept my strength. Nuff said.

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
damn man, would you guys say prime increases recovery. Now ive personally found that that working out a muscle every fourth day is the sweet spot for me to have fully recovered and make gains. NOw, would prime allow me to train more often and still have ideal gains??? IN other words, if prime allows for increased revocery then i should , in theory , be able to train for instance everythird or second day the same muscle group and still experience that sweet spot max gains correct???
If this is so, in theory, then i wuold be able to "progress " at a faster pace then normally without prime?

But is this what you guys mean by added recovery through prime?? or what is what prime does as far as recovery????

Please any thoughts im gettin kinda confused here.

thanks

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
damn man, would you guys say prime increases recovery. Now ive personally found that that working out a muscle every fourth day is the sweet spot for me to have fully recovered and make gains. NOw, would prime allow me to train more often and still have ideal gains??? IN other words, if prime allows for increased revocery then i should , in theory , be able to train for instance everythird or second day the same muscle group and still experience that sweet spot max gains correct???
If this is so, in theory, then i wuold be able to "progress " at a faster pace then normally without prime?

But is this what you guys mean by added recovery through prime?? or what is what prime does as far as recovery????

thanks

In actuality a muscle takes 48 hours to heal itself after lifting, or so I've read. So theoritically you can work out a muscle every 3 days. But as you have figured out everyone is different and ur sweet spot is every 4 days.

When I'm on Prime, I notice that my body feels at at its best faster. Do I increase the number of days a week i work out a given body part? No. Why? I usually adhere to a powerlifting routine requiring working one muscle group once a week. Buti notice that on Prime...instead of being sore for 4-5 days...im only sore for a day...two at max. And every time i walk into the gym on Prime i get some sort of strength increase (i notice this around week 2 and it gets more noticeable as time goes on)

So in theory can you work out more frequently? yes.....should you? I wouldnt reccomend it. Why? B/c if your sweet spot is every 4 days then dont mess with your sweet spot...Prime will help your sweet spot taste sweeter.

Maybe we can get a USP Rep to address that question.

Also i have yet to hear some negative reviews and i know they are out there. Please dont be afraid to voice an honest opinion. This thread is meant to be unbiase so that everyone can benefit from it.

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
Prime definitely helped my recovery. I found that I was virtually never sore on it no matter how hard I worked in the gym. During my last run I was hitting everything twice a week with one heavy day and one light day (lower weight, fewer exercises) and it only helped me make better gains.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

thanks
Remember muscle recovery is only one aspect of the recovery process. There are joints and CNS to consider as well. I find that you should stick to your plan and not get caried away. There are some very aggressive routines out there that you can take advantage of however. The freak was designed with this in mind.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Muscle, tendon and CNS recovery are specific to the individual. 48 hour is kind of an average, but recovery in say older people or those with a GH deficiency can take twice as long. Since it's contingent upon rest, macronutrient intake, hormone levels and a thousand other factors, 4 days wouldn't be out of the question at all. There's been times when I've stayed very sore for 7 days and I might have been low on T or GH or whatever.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have been running Prime on and off for over a year now and it is simply the best supplement I have used to date.

What Prime will do is increase strength significantly, add lean mass provided you eat enough, ehance recovery (for me this was more noticed at higher dosing) and recomp is phenomenal on Prime hence the fact you need to eat a lot to gain a lot of size. When used for recomp it is very simple to gain and lose fat simultaneously. I feel this is the best way to use it as you will be better off over the long haul. Gaining 5-6 lbs and losing a couple lbs of body fat is fairly easy for me to do in 6 weeks and I get stronger as I go. Extended runs with well planned progressive dosing will extend these results over a longer period.

I feel that the first bottles (600 mg) may have been underdosed for some who did not respond as favorably as others. The new 800 mg bottles will see a lot less complaints when used with a 6/9 protocol.

I don't know why it works, but am just glad it does. As far as stacking it with other products like a test booster I have found that investing that money on more Prime is wiser, so you can take advantage of progessive dosing and longer runs.
for this reason i may have to give it a try again.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so i re-read ur original post and the first time around u werent oo crazy about Prime. Cool beans. What have you used that has given you the desired results you were looking for?

And yeah the more Prime i took(using the 600mg pills) the more strength i gained. I really noticed this once i was hitting 7-9 pills a day for a 5 on 2 off protocol.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so i re-read ur original post and the first time around u werent oo crazy about Prime. Cool beans.What have you used that has given you the desired results you were looking for?

And yeah the more Prime i took(using the 600mg pills) the more strength i gained. I really noticed this once i was hitting 7-9 pills a day for a 5 on 2 off protocol.
ive had some good results with a number of diff supps.

cordygen5,Incarnate,cissus,Premax,powerfull,anabolic edge and DT2010. and some of the more hardcore stuff i like ghenerate,anadrualic state. and i respond very well with most stimulants i only use a very small dose of most.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Some good supps there

spearfisher

spearfisher

Awards
Cool thread. Thanks for starting it. I just got some prime. I have been on a training hiatus unfortunately. Just finished my masters and take national boards next week. After that I'm hitting the gym. About 4 wks in, planning on using some Prime. You have me looking forward to it. I've used Powerfull in the past and had great results out of it. Thinking I may stack the 2. Learned some from this post. Thanks