prime twinpack

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wooo just placed my order on it got 2. This is the best deal ever! I been waiting to try Prime this is the best shot i'm going to get.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WOW< thats a hell of a deal:biggthumpup:

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
dang I need to spend 4 more bucks to get a really great price... what to buy?

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
by the way. thanks to everyone for the awesome deal! Jacob, and NP I love you guys!

but I think my wife hates you.... :D

endymion88

Awards
nutraplanet is making me spend money faster than i can make it! the deals are just too outragous to pass up.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nutraplanet is making me spend money faster than i can make it! the deals are just too outragous to pass up.
Yah no way I was going to pass this up...got on the horn and told everybody about it.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you also should know about the coupon discounts, and all available deals that np offers (and others) past the coupon codes. it really isn't 700. more like 650 shipped.

for 20 prime, I normally can get it for $40. 40 *20= $800
and 10 ap. get this for 30-35 depending on where I get it 30(low figure) *10 = $300

That doesn't include the shipping costs, or taxes which there is always one or the other depending on where I buy it.
soo $1100 goes down to 650. thats a little more than half price. with free shipping.

enough to last for a few years, and at such an awesome price....

edit: plus the joy of being able to honestly tell my wife I went black friday shopping (something she always wants me to do) ahhhh this is a great deal!
Thanks a lot, my friend, for all the support! Quite appreciated. :cheers:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah no way I was going to pass this up...got on the horn and told everybody about it.
Absolutely mind-boggling deal. No clue how USPLabs and NutraPlanet make such deals even remotely possible. Christmas in November!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Truly incredible! Not to mention the Six-Pack Stack also wildly discounted at NutraPlanet! Wow!
Yah I saved 240 bucks by spending 210.. :shocked1:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wow WHAT a SICK deal....3 of these coming my way...this is too good to pass up...dear god!!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
my order already shipped :) NP still amazes

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wasn't he one of the ones bitching about the cost of premax? :lol:

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Wasn't he one of the ones bitching about the cost of premax? :lol:
Who me? there is definitely a different between two bottles of prime and a bottle of AP for 70 bucks and 15 servings of premax for 50.

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
tell me these wont be sold out by thursday!!! tell me there ALOT in stock PLEEEEEEASE

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Can a rep pm me with specific details on the refund please. I read what usp wrote but there has to be some catch. As a college student $70 is steep even for this once in a lifetime deal, but i must admit if i can gain 4-5 lbs of muscle and decrease body fat at the same time its money well spent.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Can a rep pm me with specific details on the refund please. I read what usp wrote but there has to be some catch. As a college student $70 is steep even for this once in a lifetime deal, but i must admit if i can gain 4-5 lbs of muscle and decrease body fat at the same time its money well spent.
As a senior in college who has no outside income sources other than working a part time job and paying 450 a month for rent, 200 for a car payment, and 50 dollars a week for groceries, I still managed to afford it. My advice to you is to get a part time job and learn to manage your time.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
As a senior in college who has no outside income sources other than working a part time job and paying 450 a month for rent, 200 for a car payment, and 50 dollars a week for groceries, I still managed to afford it. My advice to you is to get a part time job and learn to manage your time.
Great advice, really appreciate it, but its not what i asked for.
Thanks though.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy crap mine shipped and it will be here today around noon...!!

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
must be nice, would really like to get mine today... I'm sore all over, and when i'm on da prime... recovery is always quick!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
must be nice, would really like to get mine today... I'm sore all over, and when i'm on da prime... recovery is always quick!
Funny thing is I am in no hurry.. just stocking up...

Unprecedented Money-Back Guarantee On The World’s Most Unbelievable Sale

Prime Twin Pack (2 bottles - 120 count, 800 mgs) Plus FREE yes FREE Anabolic-Pump (90 count)

100% money back Deal ON A DEEPLY discounted product — Who has BIGGER Balls than us with this offer?

WE ARE THAT CONFIDENT when combined into the regimen of the knowledgeable consumer You’ll be THRILLED with what natural products can do.

We have eliminated ALL risk – All you have to do is train and eat!

1. Dosing: 69 Protocol - 9 caps a day on workout days, 6 caps on off days, 6 days on/1 day off for 6 weeks. As previously mentioned, individuals on this board are knowledgeable enough with their training to gauge when they need an off day.

2. You must log the results on Anabolicminds and usplabsdirect.com (just copy and paste log from one forum to the other...simple) PRIME forum. You must post your REAL diet and REAL training regimen along with other supplements in the regimen. You must update 5 days a week for refund to be valid. Keeping a journal is something all lifters should do anyway, so this will be done by most already.

3. The max allowed on the refund is 6 bottles, but if you run the 2 bottle cycle and chose to return, the other 4 bottles must be sealed. If a refund is requested, you will return the 6 bottles along with NutraPlanet Receipt.

Listen, Prime has been proven over and over again in the real world and when studied. We know how well it works & want you to enjoy the incredible strength, recovery, size, pumps, etc it has to offer. And we want to take all risk off of you to do so. So pick up Prime at an incredible price and get ready to reap the rewards!

Video Testimonials for Prime/Anabolic-Pump

Doug Miller - PRIME
YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.

Chris Duffin - PRIME

Curt Dennis

Mike Uzar

Steve N - PRIME

Bryan - PRIME

Dave - PRIME

Dustin Leonard -PRIME

Josh Niemi - PRIME

Mike F - PRIME

Sam Cox - Stack

Tommy Day - Stack

Calvin Freeman - Stack (PRIME/Jack3d)

Chris Tucker - Full Stack

Jason Timman - Full Stack

Mitch Berger - Stack (PRIME/Jack3d)

Tristan from NY - Anabolic-Pump

Alex - Prime/Anabolic-Pump

Tommy - Anabolic-Pump

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Unprecedented Money-Back Guarantee On The World’s Most Unbelievable Sale

Prime Twin Pack (2 bottles - 120 count, 800 mgs) Plus FREE yes FREE Anabolic-Pump (90 count)

100% money back Deal ON A DEEPLY discounted product — Who has BIGGER Balls than us with this offer?

WE ARE THAT CONFIDENT when combined into the regimen of the knowledgeable consumer You’ll be THRILLED with what natural products can do.

We have eliminated ALL risk – All you have to do is train and eat!

1. Dosing: 69 Protocol - 9 caps a day on workout days, 6 caps on off days, 6 days on/1 day off for 6 weeks. As previously mentioned, individuals on this board are knowledgeable enough with their training to gauge when they need an off day.

2. You must log the results on Anabolicminds and usplabsdirect.com (just copy and paste log from one forum to the other...simple) PRIME forum. You must post your REAL diet and REAL training regimen along with other supplements in the regimen. You must update 5 days a week for refund to be valid. Keeping a journal is something all lifters should do anyway, so this will be done by most already.

3. The max allowed on the refund is 6 bottles, but if you run the 2 bottle cycle and chose to return, the other 4 bottles must be sealed. If a refund is requested, you will return the 6 bottles along with NutraPlanet Receipt.

Listen, Prime has been proven over and over again in the real world and when studied. We know how well it works & want you to enjoy the incredible strength, recovery, size, pumps, etc it has to offer. And we want to take all risk off of you to do so. So pick up Prime at an incredible price and get ready to reap the rewards!

Video Testimonials for Prime/Anabolic-Pump

Doug Miller - PRIME

Chris Duffin - PRIME

Curt Dennis

Mike Uzar

Steve N - PRIME

Bryan - PRIME

Dave - PRIME

Dustin Leonard -PRIME

Josh Niemi - PRIME

Mike F - PRIME

Sam Cox - Stack

Tommy Day - Stack

Calvin Freeman - Stack (PRIME/Jack3d)

Chris Tucker - Full Stack

Jason Timman - Full Stack

Mitch Berger - Stack (PRIME/Jack3d)

Tristan from NY - Anabolic-Pump

Alex - Prime/Anabolic-Pump

Tommy - Anabolic-Pump
It does not come any better.

Not to mention:

The SixPack Stack (= Recreate + Anabolic Pump for $59.99 only): http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/usplabs/sixpack-stack-1-recreate-1-anabolic-pump.html

Jack3d for an incredible $21.99 only: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/usplabs/jacked-45-servings.html

P-Slin for only $19.99: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/pure-supplements/p-slin-30-caps.html

I can hear some asking what is going on at USPLabs! It is called recognizing and honoring customer loyalty. In style! :biglaugh:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the USP deala (along with many others) are friggin outrageous. Makes things so tempting

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established