Prime, a true hollywood story

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Guys/Gals,

I was lucky enough to try Prime way before it was even mentioned..

It is insane!!!!!!!!

The strength and size increases are phenominal

Libido is through the roof

Your appetite is firing and it seems you can eat whatever you want and look ripped, especially with AP and Recreate..

Overall mood is way up during the day..

This will be the future my friends..:pose:

:bow28:

:cheers:

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
could you elaborate further on the size/strength gains plz

spigot

spigot

Awards
I second that request. Seems like pure hype and no real info.

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
no reason to have to hype it....
Just like Recreate, the results will speak for themselves..

Strength gains were up in most lifts, endurance was increased, my body fat went down, and the loss of body fat made for a more muscular look..

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
cuz they all say that kind of stuff. this is supposed to be a huge turn-the-supplement-industry-upside-down type product. the question is what in your experience with this product makes it so good. what seperates it from all others?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Speaking strictly for B5150 - I know that I would be willing, site unseen, to add it to my signature list of tested tried and true USPlabs products that I use.

tattoopierced1

I never question anything USP comes out with.. Everything I've tried of theirs has worked as stated and I've seen great results with. Cant wait to try this out as a long time USP fan.

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
there was no complaint usplabs. just trying to get a little bit more info about what gains they are getting.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I never question anything USP comes out with.. Everything I've tried of theirs has worked as stated and I've seen great results with. Cant wait to try this out as a long time USP fan.
yep - 2nd that call - bring it on. Looking forward to Y-RD too - Im saving all my 2c pieces for this!