XPG CurcuPrime Gel - Feedback & Discussion Thread

XPGels

XPGels

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
I wanted to create a thread for reviews, discussion, and feedback on CurcuPrime™ Gel.

I want to encourage everyone to please feel free to post separate product review threads for CurcuPrime™ Gel and all XPG products.

Your feedback is very much appreciated, and I don't want this thread to take away from that at all.

Curcumin Skin Gel
CurcuPrime™ Tetrahydrocurcumin

100 mg. per ml

XPG-curcuprime-F cropped.png
XPG-curcuprime-R cropped.png

100 mg. CurcuPrime™ per ml
10 grams CurcuPrime™ per bottle

CurcuPrime™ Gel is a topical Tetrahydrocurcumin product that contains 100 mg. per ml. (10 grams per bottle).

CurcuPrime™ Gel Highlights/Supports:
  • Natural Pain Relief Support
  • Relief of Aches and Pains
  • Increased Flexibility and Mobility
  • Natural Anti-Inflammatory Support
  • No Orange Staining as Commonly Associated with Some Curcumin Products
  • Branded CurcuPrime™ Tetrahydrocurcumin for Purity and Potency
Ask Yourself a Few Questions:
  • Do you suffer from pain and inflammation?
  • Have years of wear and tear caught up with you?
  • Do your aches and pains have aches and pains?
  • Could you benefit from reduced soreness and decreased inflammation?
  • Does your mind say yes but your body say a variety of not so nice things back in return?
^^^ If you answer yes to any of the above questions, CurcuPrime Gel may be of interest to you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):

What is Tetrahydrocurcumin?
Tetrahydrocurcumin (4-HC) is a major metabolic constituent of curcumin that’s commonly believed to be responsible for many of curcumin’s benefits.

The CurcuPrime™ Advantage:
CurcuPrime™ Tetrahydrocurcumin is a branded ingredient from NNB Nutrition.

CurcuPrime™ is 100% naturally sourced and is extracted for purity and consistency from batch to batch.

NNB Nutrition's CurcuPrime™ has contributed to putting a positive spotlight on Tetrahydrocurcumin and already generic versions of this ingredient may be available. Buyer beware - while generic versions of some ingredients may be the same or close to the same as their branded ingredient counterparts, this ingredient is notoriously hard to extract and NNB reports having already found some generics using proprietary blends rather than pure Tetrahydrocurcumin and purifications as low as 70% and potencies that may vary from batch to batch.

CurcuPrime Gel - No Orange Coloration or Staining:
CurcuPrime™ Gel is a specialized version that is off-white in appearance to allow for no orangish color or staining, unlike some other topical curcumin products.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
CurcuPrime Tetrahydrocurcumin is a great ingredient and is one that we use in SNS Elite Curcumin; which yes, can be taken together with CurcuPrime Gel.

NNB Ingredients, the branded ingredient company that is famous for MitoBurn, makes CurcuPrime and have themselves spoken about how a lot of the Tetrahydrocurcumin ingredients on the market aren't what they claim to be, so its a great plus that CurcuPrime Gel is using the branded version of Tetrahydrocurcumin.

We have gotten asked a lot if people can use CurcuPrime Gel with SNS Elite Curcumin, and yes, they make a great stack together.

Elite Curcumin provides 3 different clinically researched branded forms of Curcumin (C3 Curcumin Complex, CurcuPrime Tetrahydrocurcumin, and Theracurmin) all together in one product with 2 clinically researched absorption enhancers, & Nigella Sativa; whereas CurcuPrime Gel delivers topical Tetrahydrocurcumin directly to the affected areas such as muscles, tendons, ligaments, joints, etc.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wanted to post this a few week ago but life got in the way. @sns8778 had sent this to me back when I was having a lot of joint pain. I have been using it on my shoulder joints and knees and I really did feel relief.

These are some of the benefits for XPG CurcuPrime:

CurcuPrime™ Gel Highlights/Supports:
  • Natural Pain Relief Support
  • Relief of Aches and Pains
  • Increased Flexibility and Mobility
  • Natural Anti-Inflammatory Support
  • No Orange Staining as Commonly Associated with Some Curcumin Products
  • Branded CurcuPrime™ Tetrahydrocurcumin for Purity and Potency
I can personally tell you the Natural Anti-Inflammatory Support is the real deal. The spot reduction in pain in defiantly there, but also the overall benefits of Curcumin will circulate through out the body. Give it a try for Spot Pain Reduction and overall Better Health and Fitness !!

XPG CurcuPrime.jpg

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been using the CurcuPrime since November and I'm using it on my shoulders where my pain and inflammation is always a problem (bicep insertion). Typically I apply topicals to areas with thin skin and lots of veins and for a systemic effect but I wanted to see if this stuff would give me some relief locally.

I do feel pretty good doing more shoulder exercises in the gym again. That plus the awesome quick drying, easy to spread gel/cream that use makes it really easy to apply and not feel sticky and tacky all day long.

Great product, highly recommend.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Been using the CurcuPrime since November and I'm using it on my shoulders where my pain and inflammation is always a problem (bicep insertion). Typically I apply topicals to areas with thin skin and lots of veins and for a systemic effect but I wanted to see if this stuff would give me some relief locally.

I do feel pretty good doing more shoulder exercises in the gym again. That plus the awesome quick drying, easy to spread gel/cream that use makes it really easy to apply and not feel sticky and tacky all day long.

Great product, highly recommend.
I did not mention the Quick Drying, but is definitely a plus !!

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
20230314_181209.jpeg

First pump applied on the tops of my feet/ankles, like all the other XPG stuff dries pretty quick!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Mine should be here tomorrow! Excited to give it a try!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mine should be here tomorrow! Excited to give it a try!
I'm sure you will enjoy the benefits, I have been applying it to my beat up knees and it really helps !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We now carry CurcuPrime by XPG over at Strong Supplement Shop as well:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We now carry CurcuPrime by XPG over at Strong Supplement Shop as well:

Okay, now your mission (typed in the Mission Impossible theme voice haha) is to promote CurcuPrime Gel as much as Strong has you promote some of their products haha :ROFLMAO:😂

Just picking at you. I do think and hope you'll like it.

Btw... Ursa-Gel is available now at Strong as well.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just picking at you. I do think and hope you'll like it.
Been using it since I got it a few days ago and do think it helps with my forearm inflammation and pain. Will be a new staple for sure ecspecially since we carry it over at Strong ;)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Been using it since I got it a few days ago and do think it helps with my forearm inflammation and pain. Will be a new staple for sure ecspecially since we carry it over at Strong ;)
I use it on my knee's almost everyday, I can tell the days I forget !

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm really glad that you're both enjoying it.

I use it daily on the area of my leg that has the most inflammation and I agree with what @Rocket3015 said about being able to tell if I forget to take it. There have been days where I'm so tired in the mornings I'll be at my desk thinking if I remembered to put it on - and by shortly after lunchtime, my body will let me know if I forgot.

I think that this is one of the most overlooked and underrated products out there.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think that this is one of the most overlooked and underrated products out there.
I'm definitely and fan and sold on it now for sure!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm definitely and fan and sold on it now for sure!
I'm really glad that you like it.

I hope that it will get more attention on here; and also hopefully you'll be able to help it be a good seller for Strong. I really wish that Strong would do more to help promote some of the XPG products in general.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I hope that it will get more attention on here; and also hopefully you'll be able to help it be a good seller for Strong. I really wish that Strong would do more to help promote some of the XPG products in general.
@Afi140 Let's get on this !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Definitely agree! XPG has some great products that I think not a lot of folks are well aware of!

kelechi

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@sns8778, a bit of an unfair question,: I have arthritis of the knees. I have a limited budget. If I were to choose between this and Elite Curcumin which would you recommend? I'm leaning to the curcuprime as its a topical which I can apply directly to the affected knees?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@kelechi I posted the above back in March, I have tried both and I really like it applied direct !!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778, a bit of an unfair question,: I have arthritis of the knees. I have a limited budget. If I were to choose between this and Elite Curcumin which would you recommend? I'm leaning to the curcuprime as its a topical which I can apply directly to the affected knees?
That's a really tough call.

First and foremost, if I was only taking one supplement for arthritis, it would be Joint Support XT.

After that, the way I would think about the differences between CurcuPrime Gel and Elite Curcumin is that if someone is looking for a lot of the overall benefits of Curcumin then Elite Curcumin is awesome; whereas if someone is looking specifically for help with joint, tendon, ligament, and muscle pain, I would say CurcuPrime Gel.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
As a person with arthritic ankles, CurcuPrime is a staple at this point. While I haven't used Elite Curcumin, I've used higher doses of C3, and for ankle pain the gel works much better.

kelechi

Awards
  • First Up Vote
That's a really tough call.

First and foremost, if I was only taking one supplement for arthritis, it would be Joint Support XT.

After that, the way I would think about the differences between CurcuPrime Gel and Elite Curcumin is that if someone is looking for a lot of the overall benefits of Curcumin then Elite Curcumin is awesome; whereas if someone is looking specifically for help with joint, tendon, ligament, and muscle pain, I would say CurcuPrime Gel.
I have got JointXT on my list and plan to buy several bottles when a sale comes up. Taking quite a few capsules at the moment and want to taper down, so a topical would support this.

And I want to test out level of relief i can get from Curcumin on its own.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have got JointXT on my list and plan to buy several bottles when a sale comes up. Taking quite a few capsules at the moment and want to taper down, so a topical would support this.

And I want to test out level of relief i can get from Curcumin on its own.
I think that you would really like the combination of Joint Support XT and CurcuPrime Gel.

Airmaniac

Airmaniac

Awards
I’ve been taking Elite Curcumin for about 5 weeks and I honestly don’t imagine I’ll stop anytime soon. I have some serious injuries from my past career that makes life pretty miserable but I’ve found relief with this product. I take one morning and one evening. If pain is bad I’ve found adding another full serving to help out and I’ve taken 3 servings in a day as well with no issues. I plan to add the gel to see how that fits in too. My combo from SNS is Elite Curcumin and Cissus XT(4 grams a day). I add 30 grams of multi collagen split with Cissus as it increases collagen turnover.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Aches & Pains Slowing You Down?

Black Friday Sale:

Buy any Joint Support XT multi-pack, get an Xtreme Performance Gels CurcuPrime Gel for FREE!

Save 25% off any order including already discounted stacks and multi-packs with coupon code: blackfriday25
Save 30% off all orders over 500.00 with coupon code: blackfriday30

Joint Support XT:
- Normal Price: 34.99
- Black Friday Sale Price: 26.24 (save 8.75)

Joint Support XT - 3 Pack:
- Normal Price: 99.99 (saves 4.98)
- Black Friday Sale Price: 74.99 (saves an additional 25.00 for a total savings of 29.98) + a Free XPG CurcuPrime Gel

Joint Support XT - 6 Bottles:
- Normal Price: 179.99 (saves 29.95)
- Black Friday Sale Price: 134.99 (saves an additional 45.00 for a total savings of 74.95) + a Free XPG CurcuPrime Gel

Joint Support XT - 12 Bottles:
- Normal Price: 339.99 (saves 79.89)
- Black Friday Sale Price: 254.99 (saves an additional 85.00 for a total savings of 164.89) + a Free XPG CurcuPrime Gel

JointSupport CurcuPrime(1B)-FlashSale.png

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Will this work on what feels like pulled bicep tendons (just above the elbows). Very sore at the moment & preventing me from working biceps.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Will this work on what feels like pulled bicep tendons (just above the elbows). Very sore at the moment & preventing me from working biceps.
Everyones gonna be different... but IMO it would probably help, nice part being you could put it right on the problem area.

And FWIW, if tendon/ligaments are a problem for you, might wanna look into some Cissus.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes, it would work well for that. It's nice that you can apply it directly to the area and still get some overall systemic benefits from it as well.