Guest viewing is limited

Prime 69 protocol with T-Alatus?

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
With the recent discontinue of USPLab's Prime, there has been a growing interest in T-Alatus. Specifically, there has been a few threads asking if T-Alatus can be taken in the same manner Prime was taken, the legendary 69 protocol.

The answer to this question honestly is, I don't know.

I don't know if increasing the dose of T-Alatus taken per day will result in the same way people have reported it did with Prime. However, this question keeps coming up so I did some thinking about it..

While I don't have an answer yet, I do plan on playing around with a few dosing protocols (4/8, 4/6, 3/8) and am extremely curious if anyone here has already tried something similar.. and if so, how was it?
 
With the recent discontinue of USPLab's Prime, there has been a growing interest in T-Alatus. Specifically, there has been a few threads asking if T-Alatus can be taken in the same manner Prime was taken, the legendary 69 protocol.

The answer to this question honestly is, I don't know.

I don't know if increasing the dose of T-Alatus taken per day will result in the same way people have reported it did with Prime. However, this question keeps coming up so I did some thinking about it..

While I don't have an answer yet, I do plan on playing around with a few dosing protocols (4/8, 4/6, 3/8) and am extremely curious if anyone here has already tried something similar.. and if so, how was it?

I am definitely curious about this as well, i know i posted that question on one of the threads. At some point when i get my hands on enough, i wanna run it at a 6 9 protocol
 
Just realize that it will have to be adjusted. 6 and 9 caps is far too much for t-alatus. The HED conversion comes out to 4 caps, which is what we suggest. Know the question is if extra would be beneficial and if so than can we get away with slightly less on or just the normal 4 caps on off days.

So to copy the 69 with t-alatus it would be 4/8 but you may be able to get away with less, such as 4/6 or 3/8. Just gotta play around with it some and see if there is a difference noticed
 
Just realize that it will have to be adjusted. 6 and 9 caps is far too much for t-alatus. The HED conversion comes out to 4 caps, which is what we suggest. Know the question is if extra would be beneficial and if so than can we get away with slightly less on or just the normal 4 caps on off days.

So to copy the 69 with t-alatus it would be 4/8 but you may be able to get away with less, such as 4/6 or 3/8. Just gotta play around with it some and see if there is a difference noticed

I think that 3/8 would be preferable imo to the 4/6. I always felt prime worked better for me on the days i took more with my preworkout meals.
 
I've still got a couple bottles of Prime tucked away. Always loved that 6-9 protocol, but the bottles sure went quickly, haha.

Sub'd for info!
 
And at that protocol it would be roughly 2 bottles per month, given the price, its not too bad at all
 
Ive got 6 bottles of this

Are you guys suggesting 4 on off days, 8 on Workout days?

Thats what i would do if i had 6 bottles. I think at this point its really all theory because we havent tried it yet. Maybe josh has started, but i havent. Let us know what you think if you try it bro
 
Thats what i would do if i had 6 bottles. I think at this point its really all theory because we havent tried it yet. Maybe josh has started, but i havent. Let us know what you think if you try it bro

have you tried the standard 4 a day? How were your results?
 
Back
Top