Primary Shut down

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
With primary shut down what may a Doctor give you for treatment? Total and Free test is very low, well below normal. FSH and prolactin levels came back normal.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
With primary shut down what may a Doctor give you for treatment? Total and Free test is very low, well below normal. FSH and prolactin levels came back normal.
More than likely TRT. Have you ran any cycles or taken PH's? If you have recently make sure you take a PCT and give your body time to build its natural test levels up.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
You were right on the TRT, 75mg a week Test C, 1mg of Anastrozole a week, and 500ui HCG twice a week. Took my levels from 153 to 770 total T, blood taken 4 days after a shot. Feeling way better and leaning out better and faster then i have in years. Doses were set up to maintain fertility, is there anything else OTC that would help the fertility side of this besides a muti and zma and maca?

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can't think of anything OTC as far as fertility goes, but you may want to add DHEA and pregnenolone if you're levels are low. Will help tremendously with TRT.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
I guess BPS Dermacrine would work as far as thats concerned? DHEA, Trans-Resveratrol, 7,8 Benzoflavone, Pregnenolone

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes it would. Several guys on here swear by it. I haven't used it though