Rly need advice if I'm primary or secondary and need TRT

knicks20

Awards
Hi 24 years old here 6 foot 200 pounds decent shape 15% body fat been experiencing a lot of symptoms of low t such as no sex drive at all ED issues with gf maybe feeling good once every couple weeks about it, lethargy, no motivation. Past two years sex drive has been slowly going way down and now I would rather sleep than have sex. Eventually ended up getting 3 blood tests to make sure things were not right. Doctor is willing to put me on 200mg weekly and an AI and HCG as well but not sure if I should pull the trigger.

TSH: 1.920 uIU/mL (.270-4.20 uIU/mL)
(T4): 7.6 ug/dL ( 4.5-12.0 ug/dL)
(FT4): 1.20 ng/dL (.83-1.62 ng/dL)
Total Test : 349 ng/dL (249-836.0 ng/dL)
Free test: 8.92 pg/mL (8.80-27.00 pg/mL)
Vitamin D 82 ng/mL (32-100 ng/mL)

Got another test done

TOTAL test: 313 ng/dL (250-1100 ng/dL)
FREE test: 64.1 pg/ML (46-224 pg/mL)
BIOAVAILABLE test: 134.6 ng/dL (110-575 ng/dL)
SHBG: 17 nmol/L (10-50 nmol/L)

LH: 6.0 mIU/mL (1.5-9.3 mIU/mL)
PROLACTIN: 18.2 ng/mL (ng/mL)

Last test

TOTAL TEST: 124 ng/dl Range: 250-1100 ng/dl
FREE TEST: 23.7 PG/ML RANGE: 46-224 ng/dl
LH: 3.4 mIU/mL Range 1.5-9.3 mIU/mL
FSH: 1.3 Range: 1.6-8.0 mIU/mL
PROLACTIN:10 ng/dl Range: 2-18 ng/dl
Estradial: 28 ng/dl

Another thing I got to add is training with any intensity at the gym now wipes me out regardless of enough sleep and a good diet.

vassille

Awards
you need to go to a doctor who will have a serious look at your condition!
If you have not done steroids ever and have not had an accident or you;ve been exposed to some chemicals you have to ask for a scan to make sure there are no tumors.
Honestly at 24 yo there is something really wrong with you...seems like the entire system is compromised!
I dont mean to scare you but there is no way around it something has seriously gone wrong.
Are there family members who have had similar problems?

knicks20

Awards
No similar problems, I have had a brain MRI to check pituatary and that came out fine never done steriods have smoked weed maybe once a week or two and taken adderall 3-4 times in the past 3 months is the only "bad" things I have done.

shbg82

Awards
Have you taken any DHT blockers???
Do you know your DHEAS level?

knicks20

Awards
Never have taken DHT blockers not sure about DHEAS levels got it tested and doctor said it came out fine.

knicks20

Awards
I would also like to add the doctor felt around and told me my left testicle is smaller than my right and that is causing this if thats the case why did symptoms start 2 years ago at 22.

vassille

Awards
I would also like to add the doctor felt around and told me my left testicle is smaller than my right and that is causing this if thats the case why did symptoms start 2 years ago at 22.
Honestly it could be anything...maybe you got an infection which damaged the nuts. But right now what you need to find is if the gonads or your nuts if presented with enough LH signal will they work and produce test. If they do then you have a problem with pituitary or hypothalmus.
Many times if the gonads are not given the proper LH signal they shrink as if you would do steroids similar process.
All you have to do is take some HCG or clomid and retest in a month or so and you will know for sure if your gonads work properly.
It is rare to have this issue at your age.