PreWorkouts

Tra93ty

Awards
What is your favorite pre workout supplement and why? Specifically the reward you gain from it!

I have sampled alot of PWO and came across APE SH** from Untamed Labs. Flavorful rush and mixed very nice. The blend is stimulating but does not leave one hot and itchy like a christmas knitted sweater. For me that is a reward.. I would highly recommend sampling this product.

Personally exploring for a PWO that provides extreme blood flow and excruciating pumps. Any ideas?

Farlesworth

Farlesworth

Awards
What is your favorite pre workout supplement and why? Specifically the reward you gain from it!

I have sampled alot of PWO and came across APE SH** from Untamed Labs. Flavorful rush and mixed very nice. The blend is stimulating but does not leave one hot and itchy like a christmas knitted sweater. For me that is a reward.. I would highly recommend sampling this product.

Personally exploring for a PWO that provides extreme blood flow and excruciating pumps. Any ideas?
Original Sparta Nutrition Kraken. Best focus and mood lift of a pre, good energy and good pumps as well. I'm down to using it once a week max both to avoid any chance of tolerance buildup and to make my current supply last a very long time.

Controlled Labs White Flash. Well rounded caffeine-only pre (300mg caffeine) for energy, focus, and pumps.

Controlled Labs Orange Brainwash. This one isn't a pre, but I'm trying to pull back on the caffeine intake and it has some energy (would have more without the theanine but it's not meant for energy really) but what it definitely has that I value most in a pre, is focus.

PES Prolific is a great balanced just caffeine too, and one scoop at 160mg of caffeine does very well...stacks great with High Volume too. I should pick up another tub of matched flavors so I can do 2x HV and 1x Prolific ah yes.

Pumps, you say? If you want a stim free pump, so you can avoid stims or add your own stims/caffeine pills/whatever to get the amount you want, try the PES High Volume...iFN HemaVol and HemaV02...gaspari plasmajet

Tra93ty

Awards
That will definitely get me pointed in a direction. Hmm I hear the kraken is a beast in itself. Lifting is a good pump as it is, but I almost want a locamotive going through my veins...

Talldude

Talldude

Awards
Hey I work for a railroad. Maybe I can get you a deal on a locomotive to put through your veins. They're big and powerful though. Ha ha

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Vasoblitz is supposed to be a great non stim pump product.

Tra93ty

Awards
ValiantThor08 which do you prefer non stim or stim? Or is that just like paper or plastic...

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ValiantThor08 which do you prefer non stim or stim? Or is that just like paper or plastic...
I like both. I enjoy getting a pick me up stim for the workout, but it is healthy to get off stims for a period of time. Both have their purposes. One shouldnt always be on stims.

Glow

Awards
Brilliant ideas, but I think the best supplement is anything that contains caffeine. It is a natural molecule you will get in tea, coffee and other foods. It stimulates parts of the body and plays a role in increasing alertness. This is why any pre-workout supplement with loads of caffeine will do well in stimulating the muscles. I use Creatine though.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely seismic surge by hard rock supplements for me. I need a pre that i can feel kick in and give me sustaining energy. I use to love mesomorph but they changed the formula and then I tried seismic surge and not i'm glued to it.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Pre:
CL White Flash
C4 Ultimate
C4 Ultimate Power
Nutrabio Pre
Bang Master Blaster
Gat Psychon
Isatori Morph
Dymatize Pre
Kraken or Kraken Black (Sparta)
Primevals Labs Mega Pre Black

Pump Pre:
MA Labs MA Pump
Primeval Labs Mega Pre
Build Fast Vasoblitz (Coupon: Bob15)
Ghost Pump
Kraken Pump

Talldude

Talldude

Awards
I have creatine and Mesomorph on order. I currently use Kraken with DMHA. It tastes good and gives me energy without the stomach trouble some of the others do.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This. Has never done me wrong for as long as I have been using it.
20190118_175410.jpeg

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
806517839.jpg

https://www.chaosandpain.com/cannibal-riot-pre-workout/

Tired of preworkouts that are basically like drinking a cup of coffee laced with poison ivy? Yeah, we are too. We’d rather be a one-person riot in the gym, trashing PRs like they’re police barricades and rampaging through the gym like European college students through a WTO meeting. That’s why we created the all-new Cannibal Riot, a pump and stimulant preworkout that will have you tweaking while your skin threatens to rip and spill all of your vascularity onto the floor.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Cellucor C4 Ultimate
Gaspari SuperPump MAX
Scivation Quake 10.0
Blue Star P.P.K.
Dymatize Pre W.O.

For a good pump product, look at Primeval Mega Pre (White), PES High Volume, iForce Hemavo2.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
View attachment 178682

https://www.chaosandpain.com/cannibal-riot-pre-workout/

Tired of preworkouts that are basically like drinking a cup of coffee laced with poison ivy? Yeah, we are too. We’d rather be a one-person riot in the gym, trashing PRs like they’re police barricades and rampaging through the gym like European college students through a WTO meeting. That’s why we created the all-new Cannibal Riot, a pump and stimulant preworkout that will have you tweaking while your skin threatens to rip and spill all of your vascularity onto the floor.
Citruline under dosed.

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bang Master Blaster
Gat Psychon
Nutrabio Pre

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gat psychon
Nutrex outlift
Quake 10.0 (DC’d)
CL white flash

Non stim
Vasomax
CL white pipes

Build your own
SNS: citrulline Malate, betaine anhydrous, agmatine, LOLA, creatine mono and caffeine tab

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Pre:
CL White Flash
C4 Ultimate
C4 Ultimate Power
Nutrabio Pre
Bang Master Blaster
Gat Psychon
Isatori Morph
Dymatize Pre
Kraken or Kraken Black (Sparta)
Primevals Labs Mega Pre Black

Pump Pre:
MA Labs MA Pump
Primeval Labs Mega Pre
Build Fast Vasoblitz (Coupon: Bob15)
Ghost Pump
Kraken Pump
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The Solution would you recommend ghost products?

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
I’ve been loving MPA Celluvol. I add 10g creatine, and I take my MK-677 pre workout with it. I’ve been getting the best pumps of my life doing these. I now only use 1 capsule of Kaged Muscle caffeine on leg and back days just for the energy. Highly recommend this. (Don’t know if MK pre workout is what anybody recommends but the pumps on top of celluvol is INSANE)

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
Centurion Labz Rage. Just as good as Mesomorph V2, but with better taste and mixability. Also beats the OG kraken easily.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Centurion Labz Rage. Just as good as Mesomorph V2, but with better taste and mixability. Also beats the OG kraken easily.
I’m using god of rage reloaded and it’s pretty legit energy wise. I don’t crash or anything like I was worried about.

Next I want to try Re1gn

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A ton of good pre workout options listed in here. Now you just have to pick one and try it:)

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
I love arez but it kills my stomach all the sudden so can't use. I miss mesomorph with dmaa anything like it now? Reign doesn't give me the edge physically But good mental kick

Cormaneye

Awards
PRE WORKOUTS

For the past 6 months I've been using nothing but Edge of Insanity. I'm a stim junkie so I needed something that would never let me down. After trying dozens of different pwo's over the years, I have found that Edge of Insanity packs a hell of a punch each and every time I use it. Word of caution! If you are stim sensitive, you might want to past on this product, extremely potent! Start off with a half a scoop to test your tolerance and (never ever take more than one scoop ) make sure you have at least little bit food in your stomach. A tub lasts forever, easy on the wallet.

Talldude

Talldude

Awards
I love arez but it kills my stomach all the sudden so can't use. I miss mesomorph with dmaa anything like it now? Reign doesn't give me the edge physically But good mental kick
I had to stop using Arez too. It killed my stomach and I would be in the bathroom almost immediately. I have used Kraken and Mesomorph and have had good luck with both.

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had to stop using Arez too. It killed my stomach and I would be in the bathroom almost immediately. I have used Kraken and Mesomorph and have had good luck with both.
oho...sad to hear this!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For the past 6 months I've been using nothing but Edge of Insanity. I'm a stim junkie so I needed something that would never let me down. After trying dozens of different pwo's over the years, I have found that Edge of Insanity packs a hell of a punch each and every time I use it. Word of caution! If you are stim sensitive, you might want to past on this product, extremely potent! Start off with a half a scoop to test your tolerance and (never ever take more than one scoop ) make sure you have at least little bit food in your stomach. A tub lasts forever, easy on the wallet.
Never tried this one though I read the original was the real insane version and it gets mixed feedback
but like you mentioned this is definitely one you want to start with a weighed out 1/2 serving and I think
all the bad feedback is from people who try to jump right into 1 full serving or are sensitive to Y so they
shouldn't even venture into this one. This looks like one of those pre's where you take it more for the
stimulant hit and you just add your own bulk pump ingredients like L-Citrulline.

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (10g)
Servings Per Container: 30
PSYCHO Endurance Vascularity & Pumps Blend 6028mg
Beta-alanine, l-arginine alphaketoglutarate (2:1), agmatine sulfate
Razor's Edge Focus 885mg
Caffine Anhydrous, Phenibut extract, green tea extract 98%(including theophylline, theobromine, l-theanine) N-MethylTyramine, Guarana see extract(std. 22% caffeine), yohimbine HCL, Rauwolfia (root bark) (stx. 90% alpha yohimbine), Halostachine, octopamine HCL.

This is the version that is out now is this the version your using.?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I double scoop Focus XT and add in SNS Citrulline and Vaso6. Seriously nothing better. Hits on all aspects pump, mental focus, and energy

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Question - Should the preworkout have creatine in it, or not, if the goal is more of a lean recomp cycle?

Farlesworth

Farlesworth

Awards
Question - Should the preworkout have creatine in it, or not, if the goal is more of a lean recomp cycle?
You should pretty much always take creatine, and timing doesn't matter

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I really enjoy the focus from SNS focus xt. Add in agmatine xt for increased pumps.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vasoblitz is the best non stim pre out there great pump, great energy ,and enhanced recovery.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vasoblitz is the best non stim pre out there great pump, great energy ,and enhanced recovery.
I haven’t tried it but idk, vasomax xt and Scivation Quake 10.0 (caffeine free) is hard to beat.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Never tried this one though I read the original was the real insane version and it gets mixed feedback
but like you mentioned this is definitely one you want to start with a weighed out 1/2 serving and I think
all the bad feedback is from people who try to jump right into 1 full serving or are sensitive to Y so they
shouldn't even venture into this one. This looks like one of those pre's where you take it more for the
stimulant hit and you just add your own bulk pump ingredients like L-Citrulline.

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (10g)
Servings Per Container: 30
PSYCHO Endurance Vascularity & Pumps Blend 6028mg
Beta-alanine, l-arginine alphaketoglutarate (2:1), agmatine sulfate
Razor's Edge Focus 885mg
Caffine Anhydrous, Phenibut extract, green tea extract 98%(including theophylline, theobromine, l-theanine) N-MethylTyramine, Guarana see extract(std. 22% caffeine), yohimbine HCL, Rauwolfia (root bark) (stx. 90% alpha yohimbine), Halostachine, octopamine HCL.

This is the version that is out now is this the version your using.?
Phenibut extract...Seems legit

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I double scoop Focus XT and add in SNS Citrulline and Vaso6. Seriously nothing better. Hits on all aspects pump, mental focus, and energy
I love focus xt and have done it with agmatine xt, I’m gonna have to give it a try now with citrulline and vaso6

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Millennium Sports ragnorok-elite caffeine free or caffeine . Great taste, energy, focus, pumps.

Spexxarn

Spexxarn

Awards
I actually like "The Curse". Gives me a great boost at the gym. Good focus, tunnelvision and pump.
Would recommend.

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
Iv just ordered a tub of

Bring the chaos any one tryed it??

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just tried this one called EVL ENGN Shred, and didn't like it at all. Near the bottom of the glass a couple crystals hit my tongue like a jellyfish sting. Burned my throat. Got kind of nauseous, burping. Not for me!