Presurge, GlycoBol, DS Craze, Orange OxiMega Greens

jbree

Awards
Just some spring cleaning. All items are sealed. Pictures are available upon request. I would just need to snap some.

Make Offers:

PreSurge Unleashed - Blue Raspberry (Expires August 2012)
PreSurge - 210 Capsules (Expires July 2012)
DS Craze - Candy Grape (Expires October 2014)
AI GlycoBol - (One expires in Sept. 2012 and the other Oct. 2012...the Sept. 2012 bottle, the capsules changed color a bit, not sure why)
CL Orange OxiMega Greens (x2) (Expires Oct. 2014)

Want:
Paypal, possibly trades depending on what it is.

Thanks.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
boom! glycobol and greens...pm me

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a heads up, the Glycobol capsules didn't change color...well they did, but not in the way that you think they did. We have the caps for Glycobol specially made due to the color combination. Every once in a while we have to use a different color capsule in order to keep the supply in line with the demand. The yellow color of the powder shows through a little more in one of the pearlescent caps than it does in the alternative color combo. I want to say one scheme is like black and silver and the other is more black and pearlescent. The yellow shows through in the pearlescent caps and kind of makes them look gold.

I hope this helps. :D

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
I want the glycobol!! PM me... paypal ready or if you are interested in AMS Pump Fixx, Appnut Freetest or HGHup I have those to trade.

jbree

Awards
Just a heads up, the Glycobol capsules didn't change color...well they did, but not in the way that you think they did. We have the caps for Glycobol specially made due to the color combination. Every once in a while we have to use a different color capsule in order to keep the supply in line with the demand. The yellow color of the powder shows through a little more in one of the pearlescent caps than it does in the alternative color combo. I want to say one scheme is like black and silver and the other is more black and pearlescent. The yellow shows through in the pearlescent caps and kind of makes them look gold.

I hope this helps. :D
Good to know! Thanks!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's left?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
bump....list update