Prepare to be amazed ......

buckz55

Awards
After reading the latest UFO/Extra terrestrial story on cnn , and watching the X-Conference LIVE on cnn 4/20/09 . I am now a believer. Here are just 3 of Hundreds of videos that changed my opinion . Let me know what you think...

YouTube - UFO - The Greatest Story Ever Denied, Disclosure Project

YouTube - My Favourite clip from the UFO Disclosure Project

YouTube - Bush and Cheney on UFOs

If it wasn't for the conference and all the people evolved in the government coming forth and telling the truth , I wouldn't believe it.... I see reports all the time but never anything of this magnitude...

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Another reason I hate the government. Covering up is an abuse of power.

I have always been a believer. It is one of the things I wonder about since I am also a Christian.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Until they actually present an actual "ET" I wouldnt believe it. Its interesting and fun to think about, and an ancient idea, but its an unprovable premise. If there are ET's they dont want to be known and you can bet that the Government would not let us know. JMO

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
there is a lot of evidence to support alien involvement and interaction here. However, teh odds are we will never be advised of it

buckz55

Awards
Until they actually present an actual "ET" I wouldnt believe it. Its interesting and fun to think about, and an ancient idea, but its an unprovable premise. If there are ET's they dont want to be known and you can bet that the Government would not let us know. JMO
I know , but do some research , look at some videos on youtube ... It is hard to believe 100's of highly established people would risk there licenses and jobs over a hoax , plus they are willing to go under oath.

Oh , and don't forget about the THOUSANDS of police reports of sightings and videos and pictures....

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, the astronauts who have mentioned what they saw, as well as some of the NASA recordings. Makes you wonder

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Stuff like this has popped up before, nothing has ever really been conclusive. If there was contact made our space program would be light years ahead of where it is now, as well as all our other technology. Its fun to think about though, who knows, maybe one of you are actually an ET.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
I know , but do some research , look at some videos on youtube ... It is hard to believe 100's of highly established people would risk there licenses and jobs over a hoax , plus they are willing to go under oath.

Oh , and don't forget about the THOUSANDS of police reports of sightings and videos and pictures....
As humans we are subject to collective behaviour. Its mass hysteria, group hypnosis, the individuals you describe are or have been under so much stress that they are auto suggesting hallucination. This has happened for centuries, its simply part of the human condition. It is possible that there are other life forms on other planets, but they are beyond our concept of time, space continuum. As such, they could manifest in any form they would deem possible eg. tree, rock, even a glass of water or beer. Bartender, another round for my friends please.

buckz55

Awards
I don't know man , but I don't get how these skeptics can say too these people that they are crazy basically and misinterpreted the whole thing. Yes , that could be the case but truth of the matter is the skeptics are no different than the believers , We both have NO evidence ..

Just as Bill Clinton answered in a press question during his presidency to the UFO disclosure question that was brought up..

"There is a government inside the government , That I have no control over"

-Bill Clinton

The truth is there , but If it is nothing ... Then why not tell the world already instead of DODGING IT FOR OVER 60 YEARS !!!

That is what I don't get...

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I don't know man , but I don't get how these skeptics can say too these people that they are crazy basically and misinterpreted the whole thing. Yes , that could be the case but truth of the matter is the skeptics are no different than the believers , We both have NO evidence ..

Just as Bill Clinton answered in a press question during his presidency to the UFO disclosure question that was brought up..

"There is a government inside the government , That I have no control over"

-Bill Clinton

The truth is there , but If it is nothing ... Then why not tell the world already instead of DODGING IT FOR OVER 60 YEARS !!!

That is what I don't get...

Becayse we sit back, do nothing, and ALLOW them to hold their hand behind their back and tell us there is nothing there...

buckz55

Awards
Becayse we sit back, do nothing, and ALLOW them to hold their hand behind their back and tell us there is nothing there...
yep , it's sad because all we have to do is fight for the truth , It's up to us to put pressure on the government by taking this topic seriously.

MEDIA coverage is key to get the government to hopefully disclose the information ....

More Media coverage = More pressure on governments to release secrets .

Every now and then a new "UFO sighting" pops up , until now I thought nothing of it. These EX and Current government contractors and military individuals have really backed this case up enough to get it a 2 hour long LIVE conference on CNN this previous Monday.

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
Maybe there are UFO's, maybe not. If there are, and elements of our government know about it, then obviously, even the aliens don't want the general human population to know. Or they would show themselves.

If they exist, the general public is likely being used for something (possibly similar to the movie the Matrix) and our government knows and assists them for their own gain, or to be spared from whatever they use us for.

The idea of it would rock our civilization worldwide. Even if simply the remnants of an old civilization was found on the dark side of the moon, it would likely be a direct challenge to our religions because our idea of God would now have to account for Aliens.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
yep , it's sad because all we have to do is fight for the truth , It's up to us to put pressure on the government by taking this topic seriously.

MEDIA coverage is key to get the government to hopefully disclose the information ....

More Media coverage = More pressure on governments to release secrets .

Every now and then a new "UFO sighting" pops up , until now I thought nothing of it. These EX and Current government contractors and military individuals have really backed this case up enough to get it a 2 hour long LIVE conference on CNN this previous Monday.
You are wrong here. The government controls the media....

buckz55

Awards
You are wrong here. The government controls the media....
Yes , your right ... for the most part they do.... however , reporters like larry king are very open to this topic , and has hosted LIVE shows questioning the goverment about the ufo cover-ups and all kinds of stuff like that.

But , I think this organization (PRG) that hosted it's conference over LIVE national television on cnn last monday will gain more support .

Here is a little thing I got off the washington times about the recent conference...

PRG founder Stephen Bassett demands that the Obama administration dump the documents, and quick.

"If it does not disclose, by the end of May - this is not a threat or anything, you don't threaten the United States government, they're heavily armed ... the PRG has an enormous and substantial network, and quite a bit of documentary evidence connected to this, particularly politically ... and we are going to be extensively putting that out to the media, and we're just going to make it as difficult on them as possible," Mr. Bassett said.

If Mr. Obama refuses, Mr. Bassett said there's a chance "above 50-50" that the United States could fall victim to another space gap, this time by being beaten by another nation more willing to finally admit "the extraterrestrial presence."

"We will wake up and pick up The Washington Post or The Washington Times and the headline will read: 'President [Nicolas] Sarkozy of France today will tell the French people about a confirmation of an extraterrestrial presence and provide evidence from defense military files.' We will follow, and they will lead."
-http://washingtontimes.com/news/2009/apr/21/astronaut-says-were-not-alone/

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established

waaay to much anal probing going on to blame it all on weather balloons :dunno:

You'd think by now they understand what goes on in our arses.

buckz55

Awards
WOW , I didn't watch that video closely , just found out something pretty big.....

YouTube - DISCLOSURE BY MAY 31ST 2009?

PRG are giving the obama administration until the end of may 31st , or a convenient time within the few months to disclose the information and an explanation OR ...PRG will put out massive amounts of leaked videos , pictures , documents and the whole shabang to the media until they do give us an explanation or if another nation does...

soseg

soseg

Awards
  • Established
I'm not reading your replies, but someone tell me, WTF does this have to do with "I'm a Christian...blablabla".

Religion has nothing to do with this, so why do people keep referring to it?

Believer or not, I pose this to you ALL.

Whether we have UFO's and aliens flying in and out of Earth... I guess we will never know...

But consider this... how many billion years old the universe is... expanding in all directions at the speed of light.... how many billions upon trillions of galaxies there are in our universe, each of which contain billions and billions more solar systems amongst billions and billions of stars... the possibility of there being other planets that can support life on ANY form, even bacteria = alien life. Whether there is intelligent life form? Well... considering how many fkn stars there are out there and how uncomprehendingly huge the universe is... I'd bet money that there probably is.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yes, and it just so happens that the aliens that visit Earth appear to be more interested in the inner workings of our rectums than communication.

Perhaps that's because so many people talk so much sh1t? :lol:

buckz55

Awards
yes, and it just so happens that the aliens that visit Earth appear to be more interested in the inner workings of our rectums than communication.

Perhaps that's because so many people talk so much sh1t? :lol:
Did you know , we could be in the middle of a galactic conversation and not even know about it. Scientists have only scanned 100 light years into space , which is very very small. galaxies are usually about 100,000 light years in size.

When we scan into space , We are comparing these intelligent life to our own , putting them 100-200 years ahead of us in technology , when they can easily be thousands , if not millions of years old.

The basic frequency we look for in space is that of hydrogen. Which is not really going to pick up anything. Type 3 civilizations they are called , will use the entire spectrum of frequencies to communicate , Work's just like the internet , You send a email , it is broken up into pieces and reforms at the other end. If we happen to intercept a small fragment of this email , we would get something that makes NO since. They do this so the frequency's are not interrupted by passing stars , stellar explosions and static ect .

Why haven't they visited us or showed there presence ? These aliens so advanced , why would they waste their time on us ? If they did visit us , There technology is so great they can do it undetected , we could have been visited by tons of intelligent life. The government may have evidence of this , or maybe they don't . But them just not saying anything is the reason this conspiracy is still going on.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thats really heavy. but I prefer my arse not be used as a microphone

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stuff like this has popped up before, nothing has ever really been conclusive. If there was contact made our space program would be light years ahead of where it is now, as well as all our other technology. Its fun to think about though, who knows, maybe one of you are actually an ET.
How do you know how advanced our space program and technology really is? Is there a monthly memo that you are CC'd on :)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everyone knows that we're just food for aliens; sitting here waiting for our souls to ripen so they can pluck it out like some delicious piece of fruit.

...:rolleyes:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
So does this help my chances of having a pet ewok?

zwimox

zwimox

Awards
Probably not, but I hear that Pokemon may be making a come back.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
so if aliens are real does that make vampires real? I wish i was a vampire :)

zwimox

zwimox

Awards
Yes, apparently vampires are real too, otherwise it would have been impossible for Stephenie Meyer to make them so creepy and shine in sunlight.

Goodluck with that one.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What a government we have! Aliens able to travel across space and time only to have their arrival held up by gov't red tape and cover up...

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
****ing vampires that play baseball in thunderstorms...

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
,.. if one of those vampires happens to look like Kate Beckinsale from underworld, Id welcome them with open arms, space vampire or not.:hitit:

allstar504448

allstar504448

Awards
dont you think its funny that aliens are never pictured to be dumber than us?
what if aliens exist and theyre just dumb as hell

sonofsteven

Awards
  • Established
****ing vampires that play baseball in thunderstorms...
God I hated that movie . Couldn't even finish it . The only cool thing was the super fast piggy-back ride up the mtn. That movie stepped up to a whole new level of emo-kid-fashion-victim-douschebaggedness .

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
dont you think its funny that aliens are never pictured to be dumber than us?
what if aliens exist and theyre just dumb as hell

Oh yeah, and my dad owns a dealership. :afro: