Premium Nutraceuticals presents prodigy...are you a prodigy?

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Where you at?
Cary . It's near Raleigh . I'm originally from Brooklyn N.Y but I moved the family down south . More for your money and better education for us middle class folk .

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Haha yeah I'll go from 26 hours away to 14

Yeah maybe I'll swim with them or something crazy
I has actually driven to Atlanta, did 12.5~ hours on my cousins Z4 (He was accepted into Customs and I took his car there since he left on a plain, he hates driving, I love driving...it was a win win)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Good news ;-)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ricky, I see a ConDense & Prodigy stack in the future!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Celorza

Celorza

Awards

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's what I heard but at this point it can't be any concern of mine or PNIs
Oh yeah obviously. I think he should send me his tub. This is my favorite pre workout ever and it's not even close.

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah obviously. I think he should send me his tub. This is my favorite pre workout ever and it's not even close.
Thanks for the kind words. I am glad youre enjoying Prodigy!

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Any info on when the XXXX ingredient will be revealed ? :D

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Just curious but why couldn't have you just put Beta Alanine and L-Arginine on the label instead of 3-aminopropanoic acid and
2-amino-5-Guanidinovaleric Acid 2 ?
[h=3][/h]

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Just curious but why couldn't have you just put Beta Alanine and L-Arginine on the label instead of 3-aminopropanoic acid and
[h=3][/h]
Because the labels came out like that :) if you know the meaning of the nomenclature I don't see in any way why would it bother you ;)?

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Because the labels came out like that :) if you know the meaning of the nomenclature I don't see in any way why would it bother you ;)?
Doesn't bother me was just curious, it does look like a great formula without any harsh stims which I like big time.

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
Simply put- to make it look somewhat different then all the other preworkout labels out there.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Doesn't bother me was just curious, it does look like a great formula without any harsh stims which I like big time.
It is a wonderful formula :) I've been logging it with the utmost pleasure!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Lots of companies do it. I do prefer it simplified for the average Joe but I research what I take so it bothers me not.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
30$ for prodigy plus D test plus free shipping!!!! Epic guys epic