Premium Nutraceuticals presents prodigy...are you a prodigy?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Meh if the cells are saturated timing shouldn't matter, right?
I would say mainly for maintenance... After a workout your insulin spikes. That will shuttle that creatine to the muscle for max uptake.

It's been awhile since I have talked about creatine or even used it

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
I would say mainly for maintenance... After a workout your insulin spikes. That will shuttle that creatine to the muscle for max uptake.

It's been awhile since I have talked about creatine or even used it
I don't use it regularly.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Name: Hulk Packers lol TOMMY D!!!
Current supplements: Fish oil, Sane, Smolder, shred ultra, myofusion.
Talent: lol I got close to 19 inch calves and only train them every other month
Recent logs: which ones?
Why I'd like to log this: Easy as you can tell from my supps I'm lacking a pre workout :( Working 10 hr shifts and two kids I need all the help I can when hitting the gym. If chosen I can update just about every day to no less then 5 days a week.

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
Well any help will do ;0) I'm just trying to find what's right for me and what's right for my husband... any advice or help or encouragement will be great! I do know my stuff, but I love to learn more and more so... Thanks! Keep it up boys! ;0)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Name: Hulk Packers lol TOMMY D!!!
Current supplements: Fish oil, Sane, Smolder, shred ultra, myofusion.
Talent: lol I got close to 19 inch calves and only train them every other month
Recent logs: which ones?
Why I'd like to log this: Easy as you can tell from my supps I'm lacking a pre workout :( Working 10 hr shifts and two kids I need all the help I can when hitting the gym. If chosen I can update just about every day to no less then 5 days a week.
Packs in the house !

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Name - Marty Kretz

Age - 22

Current supplements your taking - recover pro, n.o. ignite 2 (almost gone so perfect timing :)), fish oil, multivitamin, beta alanine, ALCAR, neovar, ZMA, cissus

Pre workouts you have tried in the past - honestly i have tried almost every preworkout. a few that I have not tried are the new n.o xplode, hemo rage, mesomorph......thats really the only ones i can think of right now lol...I have tried many different prewrkouts and feel that I have a really good feel for them.

Why you want to be a beta tester - I have tried dozens of preworkkouts and have put forth the effort to notice subtle differences in each. Because of this I feel that I could gie a 100% accurrate and honest review/log. Also I am running out of my current preworkout and would LOVE to try something new!

and since our product name is prodigy and we all have a little prodigy in us or some hidden talent that we some how acquired in our life time, I want you to tell me what yours is! - I can eat alot of food at one time lol, i have done alt f eating challenges and neer failed.....just ate 4lb burger and 3lb fries thi past weekend! only the 4th person to do it, and beat the record time

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Well any help will do ;0) I'm just trying to find what's right for me and what's right for my husband... any advice or help or encouragement will be great! I do know my stuff, but I love to learn more and more so... Thanks! Keep it up boys! ;0)
Which is he... It bf, fiance or husband X-D

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
;-)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Or the need to mention it in every post. Comes off as insecurity issues.
Lmao Idk bro... It's her thing...
So Natasha... What exactly do you and your bc/fiance/husband plan to give back to the AM community??? He's not even on here... Seems like he's using your sexy self to get free supps... Idk it just seems...

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
So Natasha... What exactly do you and your bc/fiance/husband plan to give back to the AM community??? He's not even on here... Seems like he's using your sexy self to get free supps... Idk it just seems...
We could always send him some PMS black liver to try.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Not hating Tash just askin

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Could lol

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
Which is he... It bf, fiance or husband X-D
He's my husband! We aren't married yet but we will be! We're engaged! I love him to death!!!

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
Why would you think that? He's not using me to get free supplements I'm pretty sure he doesn't like the fact that he got banned and can't log anything or be on this website anymore with me and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't like it if he saw what you boys have to say!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Why would you think that? He's not using me to get free supplements I'm pretty sure he doesn't like the fact that he got banned and can't log anything or be on this website anymore with me and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't like it if he saw what you boys have to say!
Well there's a reason he's banned and lmfao what's he gonna do? I'm like the size of a fuggin gorilla and I'm def a silver back ;-) we are just sayin... Don't get all butt hurt and chaffed and all kinds of butt sore lol

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
not an app

- I am very vocal about my lack of response to just about every PWO i have tried, but I must say this one looks like one i would try :)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well there's a reason he's banned and lmfao what's he gonna do? I'm like the size of a fuggin gorilla and I'm def a silver back ;-) we are just sayin... Don't get all butt hurt and chaffed and all kinds of butt sore lol
I really dont want to get in the middle of this argument but WOW!
BANNED enough said. Yet you are trying to score products for you/him or both!!!!! Yet as Airborne said he got Banned for a reason.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I really dont want to get in the middle of this argument but WOW!
BANNED enough said. Yet you are trying to score products for you/him or both!!!!! Yet as Airborne said he got Banned for a reason.
It's not even really an argument, I'm just stating what I see and have been seeing...but couldn't have said it better.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
My only comment on this is: there are worst things in the world than not being on the same website as your signifigant other.

Wife was on FB for a year before she made me join(blame Zynga) .. I've been on twitter and she can care less... :)

Marms new requirement for your promo on monday: Must be submitting for yourself no proxy requests allowed :)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Best of luck to ALL applicants!!! Never looked into this company but it def has my attention now ;-) great ingredient profile *thumbsup* can't wait to see the logs

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the apps. Lets please try and stay on track with the post. :)

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
Best of luck to ALL applicants!!! Never looked into this company but it def has my attention now ;-) great ingredient profile *thumbsup* can't wait to see the logs
Thanks. Prodigy is thre first of many innovative products to be released. We also have Thermadex (lipo stim) coming, a topical fat burner and a natural test booster coming.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Thanks. Prodigy is thre first of many innovative products to be released. We also have Thermadex (lipo stim) coming, a topical fat burner and a natural test booster coming.
I'll be tuning in! I'm quite impressed! Keep it up guys!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not to mention promos and logging chances for all of the above :) ^^^^

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys are for surely going big.
Yes we are! Thank you for noticing...also a big thing to add and I know it's only a word but it will gain attention towards us...is all our products we are releasing aren't the normal run of the mill fat burner or test booster or pre workout all our products will be INNOVATIVE which should spark everyone's interest to give them a try :)

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
I would sincerely appreciate it if you guys could take these post elsewhere. I do not want anyone to get the wrong impression of my company. In no way do we endorse personal attacks on anyone.

Now back on topic. Please keep the applications coming in.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So....

5'10 215 15%

Current: creatine, protein, agmatine (would stop for this), multi, abliderate advanced, gut health.

Preworkout experience: NO explode, superpump, xpand, novem, jacked, craze, nano vapor, focus xt and probably a few more. I've used A LOT.

Prodigy thing (talent): I guess having a photographic memory and high IQ (170+)? Not really developed, just naturally born with it though. I can read a book and then given 1-2 sentences tell you the paragraph and page it was on. Cool party trick.

I think I should win just for getting this back on track, haha.

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
Back to that topical fat burner !
Soon my friend. More information is coming soon and I am sure Howwedo will post it as soon as it is made available to him!!

PS- I hear GREAT things about AD3 and Mass HGH. Keep up the good work!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Soon my friend. More information is coming soon and I am sure Howwedo will post it as soon as it is made available to him!!

PS- I hear GREAT things about AD3 and Mass HGH. Keep up the good work!!
Never ever tried a topical! Def interested ;-) big things here

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never ever tried a topical! Def interested ;-) big things here
Good interest is what we want :) trying to make a positive impact for this company as a rep despite so posts that were out of my hands but I want everyone to know they in no way shape or form reflect our company and how we want PNI represented...so yes keep the apps coming I promise prodigy will become a staple :)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
i'm interested. still not sure how i feel about topicals. does it dry / absorb quickly?

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
Good interest is what we want :) trying to make a positive impact for this company as a rep despite so posts that were out of my hands but I want everyone to know they in no way shape or form reflect our company and how we want PNI represented...so yes keep the apps coming I promise prodigy will become a staple :)
When is progidy released?

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
The second I get my hands on it I will personally time it on myself from point of application to when it drys for you

about the 2 week mark probably a tad longer
Any ideas on what the price will be?

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
I really wanna try this blueberry flavor lol

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like how my app is sandwiched between the bipolar Napoleon complex KKK member and transdermal fat burner...sweet