Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ive read dhea can raise e2 and ive seen it first hand in blood work with the oral version. I was just wondering if this was a normal reaction to the product. I am enjoying the mental and well being effects regardless. Not sure why the "lol".
at least in menopausal women a LACK of estrogen will cause hot flashes, you thinking a rise in e2 caused you too be hot made me laugh...sorry if i offended you.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
at least in menopausal women a LACK of estrogen will cause hot flashes, you thinking a rise in e2 caused you too be hot made me laugh...sorry if i offended you.
Oh im not offended at all, let me skip my derm tomorrow and read this then ill be offended lol. But thanks for the help. I am enjoying the low dose of this stuff so far. Ive felt no reason to go to 2 pumps and that makes this last a long time. Dries fast too.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh im not offended at all, let me skip my derm tomorrow and read this then ill be offended lol. But thanks for the help. I am enjoying the low dose of this stuff so far. Ive felt no reason to go to 2 pumps and that makes this last a long time. Dries fast too.
great that low dose works for you....it will definately last a long time that way!!!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Awesome thread. 6 pages more to read though lol.

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nothing I have not already achieved. I have been on for a little over 3 years and it's the best decision I have ever made.

I should add that I am very active and have been lifting seriously for 22 years, so this didn't change that aspect, but it does allow me to do it at nearly the same level as I did at 25. As most of nearing or in our 40s understand is that so many guys just start falling apart around 30ish and there becomes a choice of giving in to nature or kicking nature in the ass and saying "not this guy".
Amen brother! **** aging! We can beat it back a bit by good training, an even better diet and of course by utilizing things like TRT.

Very interested in this thread as I used oral DHEA and pregnenolone in the past when I used to be on TRT. However, I kinda got bacne from it so curios to see if anybody experiences that as well.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Amen brother! **** aging! We can beat it back a bit by good training, an even better diet and of course by utilizing things like TRT.

Very interested in this thread as I used oral DHEA and pregnenolone in the past when I used to be on TRT. However, I kinda got bacne from it so curios to see if anybody experiences that as well.
While you were taking it, were you getting labs done to check your preg and DHEA levels?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Don’t expect too much updates from this thread since it’s 7 yrs old…

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Douglas labs dhea and pregnenolone is cheap.5mg sublingual doubled my lab numbers..dhea and preg make me break out and I didn't feel any different..I ran them both for 2 months

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Douglas labs dhea and pregnenolone is cheap.5mg sublingual doubled my lab numbers..dhea and preg make me break out and I didn't feel any different..I ran them both for 2 months
so dhea and preg doubled your numbers but they make you break out and you don't feel any different-correct?

lets look at a testosterone cycle, numbers will go up before effects happen-hence why testosterone cycles are months rather than weeks. not comparing dhea/preg results to testosterone, merely ;pointing out the results from hormonals take time to happen even though numbers may be high.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Fascinating. I feel both dhea and pregnenolone within minutes of sublingual.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just saw this, been a bit absent with crazy summer schedules. I still take preg but dropped the DHEA. Combining them was giving me some adult acne which I cannot deal with and the DHEA was making me really irritable I found. I only take Preg 2-3x weekly and yes I get labs for it and it keeps me in the higher end of the range at 10mg sublingual.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just saw this, been a bit absent with crazy summer schedules. I still take preg but dropped the DHEA. Combining them was giving me some adult acne which I cannot deal with and the DHEA was making me really irritable I found. I only take Preg 2-3x weekly and yes I get labs for it and it keeps me in the higher end of the range at 10mg sublingual.
Have you noticed any drop in mental acuity or anything at all from stopping dhea?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, nothing at all. I never saw benefit from the DHEA in that regard, it was mainly energy and some libido. Pregnenolone is the game changer with memory.
Interesting. I've been taking 25mg of Pregnenolone orally at night before bed and I like the effects as well. It actually helps me sleep, but I feel more focused and alert. Is sublingual the best way to go?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If choosing between oral and sublingual, then yes absolutely. I am actually going to try dermacrine so TD and will report back on how it is and any differences I see. It also includes DHEA so that is a variable.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If choosing between oral and sublingual, then yes absolutely. I am actually going to try dermacrine so TD and will report back on how it is and any differences I see. It also includes DHEA so that is a variable.
What brand have you had good luck with sublingually?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CorpKiller Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8
Supplements 2
Supplements 12
Supplements 14
vidapreta Male Anti-Aging Medicine 29