Predator Chaos and Pain gone? Best GDA replacement?

Sss23

Awards
  • Established
Did Predator by Chaos and Pain stop being produced? I don't see it anywhere? What's the best GDA on the market if that is no longer an option?

Thanks!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Please Stop hitting that button.

Sss23

Awards
  • Established
Apologies, it kept buffering then did multiple posts. No delete option?

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Glycophase or SlinMax (if you can find the latter) are the two best I've ever used.
Nothing ever worked as well as Slin Sane V2 when taken on an empty stomach before bed though.

I've seen Glaxon release a new(ish) GDA and it piqued my interest a wee bit.
Looks a novel - if somewhat underdosed - approach to GDAs:

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Berberine and cinnamon are my go to outside of metformin. So I'd look for a supplement that contains those. I think sns has a gda with cinnamon and dehydroberberine

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Insulligen is more of a insulin memetic, pairs well with a gda.
I thought it was a GDA, just skips AMPK activation because that can decrease anabolic signals. From what I remember, the only main difference is most GDAs are better kept farther from workouts, while insuligen can be closer.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How/when do you use it? I've been using Insulligen with post morning workout meal and glycophase later in the day with 50g+ carb meals. Sometimes I like to pretend I understand ampk activation but I don't really...
Yeah it’s freakin complicated. I’m the same, I talk about it sometimes, but I’m not actually sure I get it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
How/when do you use it? I've been using Insulligen with post morning workout meal and glycophase later in the day with 50g+ carb meals. Sometimes I like to pretend I understand ampk activation but I don't really...
I gotta be honest, I don't 100% understand it either.

When my calories are super high I'm eating 50-100 carbs at almost every meal. IL use insulagen with my post workout meal or at breakfast and my post workout meal and IL use berberine with my other meals. If metformin is involved I use it before bed. I also sometimes use carderine in place of metformin or berberine with my last meal. Usually only when I'm on cycle and a oral is in the picture.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I gotta be honest, I don't 100% understand it either.

When my calories are super high I'm eating 50-100 carbs at almost every meal. IL use insulagen with my post workout meal or at breakfast and my post workout meal and IL use berberine with my other meals. If metformin is involved I use it before bed. I also sometimes use carderine in place of metformin or berberine with my last meal. Usually only when I'm on cycle and a oral is in the picture.
Do you take your metformin before bed and not before/at meals? I’m still trying to find how I can use metformin best for its insulin sensitivity and GDA action.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Do you take your metformin before bed and not before/at meals? I’m still trying to find how I can use metformin best for its insulin sensitivity and GDA action.
I eat about a hour before bed and take metformin then.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
SNS GlycoPhase + GlucoVantage XT are my go to's
Agreed. I like the idea of combining both.

If I were picking between the 2, I would say GlycoPhase for the more true GDA benefits in the sense of making your carbs work for and GlucoVantage XT if the focus was more on overall blood sugar control. Both for me is the perfect combination imo.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
SNS GlycoPhase + GlucoVantage XT, get my vote and my money !

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
My favorites are GlycoPhase, Glucosatrol, and GlucoVantage XT. I have and use all 3. All three are great products by excellent companies.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Agreed. I like the idea of combining both.

If I were picking between the 2, I would say GlycoPhase for the more true GDA benefits in the sense of making your carbs work for and GlucoVantage XT if the focus was more on overall blood sugar control. Both for me is the perfect combination imo.
I probably should have clarified haha... GlycoPhase gets used with my carb meal a couple hours pre-wo, and then the GlucoVantage gets used later in the day, honestly more as a 'staple' at this point.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I probably should have clarified haha... GlycoPhase gets used with my carb meal a couple hours pre-wo, and then the GlucoVantage gets used later in the day, honestly more as a 'staple' at this point.
Oh, no, I thought your post was great. I was agreeing and adding on to it.

I thought we had the same thought process and was just clarifying for anyone reading that if they were trying to choose between the two, the way to do it. But I absolutely agree that taking them both is great. And I'm the same way, GlucoVantage XT for me is a staple at this point because it has so many potential health benefits beyond being just a GDA/blood sugar control product.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GlycoPhase has always been my go-to and recommendation for others. Another solid option is Pump Dirt from InnovaPharm.