Pre workout that wont make your heart explode

BFSanimal

Awards
im trying to get away from or atleast pick a pwo with less caffiene then 300mg. i hate feeling like my heart is beating so fast and it feels like it flutters sometimes when i take something with loads of caffiene. i had my go with jacked really liked it. tried agst and loved that too. switched to n2kts and that was my fav but now i just want something a little more healthy haha. i dont neccesarily want a pwo without any caffeine but one with less. ive been trying to stay away from ones with geranium (dime 1,3) too which has pretty much eliminated a lot. ive been looking at no shotgun right now but dont really know of any others. can anyone help me with this?

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why not just go non stim look into Omega's Ultima or Neogenix BodyForge.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Craze by Driven Sports. Less then 100mg of caffeine per scoop and max needed is 2 scoops. I'm in the same boat and craze has been amazing :)

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AX SuperSize and SAN Fierce has never made me feel like my heart is going to explode like many others have.

If you want to go stim-free I would say take a strong look at AX UltraReps or Omega's Ultima. AX UltraReps has been going great for me. It helps with a really nice workout and provides some extra boost without the stims.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd suggest either just going with a non stim (like Ultima, Hemavol, or Clout) and just adding your own caffeine (if it is even necessary).

Also, I believe Nimbus Nutrition's Blast is relatively low stim and could be another possible option.

Chico222

Awards
Another vote for craze. 80mg of caffeine (per scoop?). Works mostly in the mind (nootropics), not the body (except the caffeine). Makes you feel good. Look for reviews, its a fairly new product, I wrote a little review not too long ago.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
which one was your guys favorite and why
Omega Sports Ultima is my all time favorite Pre-workout, but Clout is also very solid.

I'd like to try Craze soon, but cannot comment on it personally (though there are many that rave about how effective it is).

BFSanimal

Awards
im going to look at craze and ultima and i did not really respond to lit-up i was so excited for that too.

BFSanimal

Awards
what does ultima give you. energy, pump, rage? just wondering how it affects you guys

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what does ultima give you. energy, pump, rage? just wondering how it affects you guys
The effects of Ultima get better over time in my experience. I notice great focus, strength gains, and overall mood lift. It really dials me in for whatever kind of workout I need to get done :D

BFSanimal

Awards
where did u see that craze only had 80-100 mg of caffiene per scoop ive been looking around and cant find it.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
where did u see that craze only had 80-100 mg of caffiene per scoop ive been looking around and cant find it.
The owner of DS nutrition said so in a radio show. That's where I heard it. Look up superhuman radio. Sometime in December I think it aired.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Focus xt and agmatine is a mice.choice.as.well.

BFSanimal

Awards
ok so i really like both after looking at them. craze and ultima. like that craze has small amount of caffiene and has shown to give good energy and focus. i like that ultima doesnt need to have caffiene and still gives energy and has great focus factor. im 50/50 which one do you guys like better of the two.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like focus xt and nimbus blast for a low stim option. A non-stim pre with a couple of caps of rpm or a caffeine pill works great too.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Another vote for craze. 80mg of caffeine (per scoop?). Works mostly in the mind (nootropics), not the body (except the caffeine). Makes you feel good. Look for reviews, its a fairly new product, I wrote a little review not too long ago.
80 mg. Was trying to figure out how much it had. Thanks for the info.

nimbustim

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'd suggest either just going with a non stim (like Ultima, Hemavol, or Clout) and just adding your own caffeine (if it is even necessary).
Also, I believe Nimbus Nutrition's Blast is relatively low stim and could be another possible option.
I like focus xt and nimbus blast for a low stim option. A non-stim pre with a couple of caps of rpm or a caffeine pill works great too.

Like the posters above said....take a look at Nimbus Nutritions BLAST.

The inclusion of the Poseidon Complex really sets itself apart from other Pre-Workouts.

Caffeine Content: 80mg Per Serving

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im going to look at craze and ultima and i did not really respond to lit-up i was so excited for that too.
how did u not respond to lit up? i have NEVER heard of this before...... how many scoops did you take? did you take it with food in your system or an empty stomach?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would go for a non-stim like hemavol IMO; all the top NO boosting ingredients at maxed out dosages. Take whatever stim you like in addition to it; 100mg caffeine, whatever you'd like.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would go for a non-stim like hemavol IMO; all the top NO boosting ingredients at maxed out dosages. Take whatever stim you like in addition to it; 100mg caffeine, whatever you'd like.
HemaVol = win.

BFSanimal

Awards
how did u not respond to lit up? i have NEVER heard of this before...... how many scoops did you take? did you take it with food in your system or an empty stomach?
i ended up getting ultima. i wanna try hemavol too sometime soon.

and idk what was up but i tried lit up empty stomach 1 scoop and 1 scoop after eating about an hour before taking lit up. i tried the same with 2 scoops later and just didnt feel anything. i think i got a bunk batch cuz everyone loves that stuff. i felt great taking muscle marinade the next day so i was pretty surprised

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Agmatine, Citrulline malate, Glycerol monostearate, creatine monohydrate, and slin-sane with a 75-100 gram serving of carbs.

SDR

Awards
im trying to get away from or atleast pick a pwo with less caffiene then 300mg. i hate feeling like my heart is beating so fast and it feels like it flutters sometimes when i take something with loads of caffiene. i had my go with jacked really liked it. tried agst and loved that too. switched to n2kts and that was my fav but now i just want something a little more healthy haha. i dont neccesarily want a pwo without any caffeine but one with less. ive been trying to stay away from ones with geranium (dime 1,3) too which has pretty much eliminated a lot. ive been looking at no shotgun right now but dont really know of any others. can anyone help me with this?
Why not just go non stim look into Omega's Ultima or Neogenix BodyForge.
x2 - BodyForge + Caffeine tabs would work great for you, and you can adjust the stims as needed while letting the actives in BodyForge do their thing at their full dose.

This combination would actually help build strength and endurance vs just giving a stim buzz.

Label for ref:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmmm interesting combo.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Focus xt and agmatine is a mice.choice.as.well.
I haven't tried this, but it's an appealing stack to me.

Anybody that hasn't received an AI Sports sample kit can send me their full name and shipping info and I'll have one sent to them. I bring this up b/c it includes a serving of each flavor of Maniac.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am really interested in trying Hemavol, Ultima, and others....

I am really getting into stim-free preworkouts.(trying to lay off stims)
AX UltraReps has been doing wonders for me. Due to that success, It has got me very much interested in other stim-free preworkouts.

--The old SNS CVM Xtreme used to be my favorite under the stim-free category. I am sure some of you remember that one.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am really interested in trying Hemavol, Ultima, and others....

I am really getting big into stim-free preworkouts.(trying to lay off stims)
AX UltraReps has been doing wonders for me. Due to that success, It has got me very much interested in other stim-free preworkouts.
I hear SuperSize didnt taste very good. How does Ultra Reps taste? Im running a log now on BeastMode and yea... it's not the greatest tasting pre, but it has helped me get the job done. I like my pre workouts to taste good too though. I hear they are reformulating the flavor complex ;).

How about UltraReps?

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I hear SuperSize didnt taste very good. How does Ultra Reps taste? Im running a log now on BeastMode and yea... it's not the greatest tasting pre, but it has helped me get the job done. I like my pre workouts to taste good too though. I hear they are reformulating the flavor complex ;).

How about UltraReps?
Yes, the SuperSize flavor issue has been resolved.

UltraReps tastes really good. The flavor is called "Refreshing Wild Berry."
AX got this one dead right for sure. I really enjoy taking it. It reminds me a little bit of blueberry pancakes. haha!

I don't think most would have any major issues with the taste of UltraReps.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, the SuperSize flavor issue has been resolved.

UltraReps tastes really good. The flavor is called "Refreshing Wild Berry."
AX got this one dead right for sure. I really enjoy taking it. It reminds me a little bit of blueberry pancakes. haha!

I don't think most would have any major issues with the taste of UltraReps.
AITE! Thanks man!!

mb79

Awards
I used to use NO-Xplode caffeine-free version and it wasn't bad. I tried Green MAGnitude coupled with Purple WrAAth but the Purple tastes like frothy vomit, so instead I've been running just the Green for creatine and then relying on ON whey for BCAAs, even though the profile isn't very complete.

So I'm definitely interested in trying a few non-stim PWO's to stack with Green, especially if they don't taste like frothy vomit.