Pre-workout Noots

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are the best non stim pre-workout nootropics? What would be your top picks for zoning in and increasing that mind-muscle connection?

Alpha-GPC?
Huperzine-A?
Citicoline?
L-Theanine?
L-Tyrosine?
Bacopa?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sabroxy XT is by far my favorite if just picking one ingredient for that purpose.

I like and use several of the ones on your list for daily use purposes, but the thing that I actually feel when using it pre-workout is Sabroxy.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think this is pretty individual, everyone will respond a bit differently.

I really like tyrosine, alcar, choline source, and Sabroxy (not necessarily all together).

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How does Sabroxy feel, like can you feel it working or anything from it?
So I'll admit I took it first not for pre-workout reasons. Outside of that sense I get an "opening" of my mind, it makes me think clearer.

I noticed pre-workout wise (or in the AM when I train in the AM) that I get more motivation and focus, but I also seem to get a tangential benefit of better breathing. I find I breath better on it (with another side note being it seems to have kept me from respiratory sicknesses as well).

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How does Sabroxy feel, like can you feel it working or anything from it?
I agree with what @Resolve10 said - it makes me more clear headed and helps me get my mind off of the stress of everything else and focus on my workout, and I think I can breathe better on it too - which is very noticeable when not taking much rest between sets.