Tadalafil and Pre-Workout

Infidel77

Awards
I am about to start taking Tadalafil for the pump effects. I have been doing a ton of research and I know that Nitrates are dangerous to take with Tadalafil. Every stim and non-stim pre has Nitrates. Is there any way to still get caffeine without the nitrates for a pre-workout boost?

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am about to start taking Tadalafil for the pump effects. I have been doing a ton of research and I know that Nitrates are dangerous to take with Tadalafil. Every stim and non-stim pre has Nitrates. Is there any way to still get caffeine without the nitrates for a pre-workout boost?
Just have a coffee?

Tadalafil ain't as amazing as it sounds on paper. It gives terrible headaches and the congested nose is awful.

I would love to take tadalafil daily but I genuinely can't handle the sides. I had my worst migraines on tadalafil. The drug itself works amazingly but even after I done 2.5-5mg a day for 3 months straight I just couldn't do those sides anymore.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
There are lots of stim and non-stim pre-workouts without Nitrates.

Infidel77

Awards
There are lots of stim and non-stim pre-workouts without Nitrates.
Can you name a few by chance? Every time that I search for no nitrate pre workout, it literally shows me the highest nitrate pre workout they have.

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I take low dose (5mg) EOD and dont get any sides.
But when going to 20MG I do get them slightly...

panico.pt

Awards
Estou prestes a começar a tomar Tadalafil para os efeitos da bomba. Tenho feito muitas pesquisas e sei que é perigoso tomar nitratos com Tadalafil. Cada pré-estímulo e não-estím contém nitratos. Existe alguma maneira de ainda obter cafeína sem os nitratos para um impulso pré-treino?
[/CITAR]

Os nitratos citados são de formulações farmacêuticas, dizem os nomes dos remédios e tudo mais, não são extrato de beterraba nem pré-treinos.
O Tadalafil também tem meia-vida muito longa e o pico de concentração é após 3 horas, não é exatamente indicado para pré-treino e a maior vantagem do tadalafil é que ele é um potencializador de óxido nítrico que funciona o dia todo e mais.
Na minha experiência, tomei tadalafil com muitos pré-treinos e tomo-o com nitratos há pelo menos um ano.
Para mim, por exemplo, se vou treinar de manhã, tomo tadalafil na noite anterior e nem tomo nos dias de treino.
10 miligramas em dias alternados é melhor para mim.

Apenas minha opinião.

Last edited:
botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Can you name a few by chance? Every time that I search for no nitrate pre workout, it literally shows me the highest nitrate pre workout they have.
Your not looking very hard bro. How about anything by Serious Nuitrition Solutions or Competitive edge labs to start with.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just a heads up but depending on where you are searching even though you put “no” when you search with the key word nitrate it’s going to pull ones that include that word.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Keep it simple, at least until you know how tada treats you.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Muscle Addiction Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore is a very strong pre-workout that is great for energy and pumps and doesn't have nitrates in it.

Great pumps and great energy. It's strong - I always tell anyone not to assume you can start out at 2 scoops, one scoop is all that most people will need so that makes a container be 40 servings.

You can do a search on here and find a lot of positive feedback on it.

Muscle Addition Pump Addict Powder (Blue Raspberry Lemonade) RENDERING (FRONT).png
Muscle Addition Pump Addict Powder (Blue Raspberry Lemonade) SUPP FATCS.png

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've taken tadalafil pre-workout a few times. I've even taken it up to 20mgs pre-workout. Personally, I don't see what the big deal is.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've taken tadalafil pre-workout a few times. I've even taken it up to 20mgs pre-workout. Personally, I don't see what the big deal is.
I'm in the same boat as you. I've tried it and it makes me have terrible workouts because I feel light headed and weaker. I've known of some people to say it makes them fatigue quicker or interferes with their breathing during fast pace training. The last time I ever did or will take it before a workout I was doing legs, and actually got light headed while doing leg press and stopped my workout bc of it.

It's one of those things that some people seem to love, others seem to notice no benefits from, and then others it negatively impacts their workouts - I would always caution people to start out with a low dose and see how it effects them.

Caliguns45

Awards
Muscle Addiction Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore is a very strong pre-workout that is great for energy and pumps and doesn't have nitrates in it.

Great pumps and great energy. It's strong - I always tell anyone not to assume you can start out at 2 scoops, one scoop is all that most people will need so that makes a container be 40 servings.

You can do a search on here and find a lot of positive feedback on it.

View attachment 240844View attachment 240845
I never noticed anything using tadalafil pre workout. But Steve's recommendation has been awesome for my workouts!

panico.pt

Awards
I apologize for repeating myself, but if the product takes more than 3 hours to reach peak blood concentration, unless you train for more than 3 or 4 hours (and you will have an hour of effect ), what is the point of taking it preworkout?