pre-mountainbiking.. best supp?

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
the lactic acid buildup in my legs kills!!! what would you recommend before mountainbiking to combat this?

thanks

Esox Express

Esox Express

Awards
  • Established
You also might want to look into MST's Cordyceps products.

Also, a mix of Bet-Alanine, Citrulline Malate and Creatine would probably help.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the lactic acid buildup in my legs kills!!! what would you recommend before mountainbiking to combat this?

thanks
Regardless of what you take you're still probably going to experience it, due to the nature of mountainbiking. However as mentioned, you could look at some of MST's products.

smutty

smutty

Awards
I use a combination of BCAAs, creatine, Citrulline Malate. I also fill my camelbak with Extend. If i am going to ride over 20 miles sometimes I will add carnosine. No burn at all.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
MST's products are just what your looking for...

gymrat8807

Awards
a couple good products that you could mix together are bc/eaa by LG or extend both are amino acid complexes also throw some creatine mono, and a teaspoon or two of extra glutamine

lutherblsstt

I agree on the Cordygen but why creatine? I took Cre-02 pre judo and I have never felt so pumped in my life! In other words,the pump in my shoulders and forearms kept me from being able to move the way I needed to in order to be able to execute my throws.

I could picture the same thing happening with mountainbiking utilizing creatine as a pre-mountainbiking supp with the result that your legs are too pumped to perform.

I would use Citrulline Malate or Beta Alanine for the burn. Citruvol and Carnage from MST fit the bill.

Last edited:
capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
I use a combination of BCAAs, creatine, Citrulline Malate. I also fill my camelbak with Extend. If i am going to ride over 20 miles sometimes I will add carnosine. No burn at all.

thanks smutty

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I agree with a great deal of the comments made here! One of our cordygen products stacked with Carnage should handle this problem quite nicely for you :)