prayer request...

wilsmash4food

wilsmash4food

Awards
morning everybody. i have a special request for my anabolic family today. as many of you have probably heard, there have been several execution style killings of police officers lately, and today four of my brothers and one sister will be laid to rest. nomatter your personal feelings of law enforcement, i ask that you keep them and their familys in your thoughts today as you go about. I am a bodybuilder, but i am a cop first and foremost. I love my job, and cannot picture myself doing anything else. the anger and raw hate i have in my heart is very strong right now, and if yall would, send me and my law enforcement family a prayer to help ease the pain and help us get back to our job as we should.:unitedstates:

jim623

My prayers are with you, my brother.
God Bless you and your family.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
morning everybody. i have a special request for my anabolic family today. as many of you have probably heard, there have been several execution style killings of police officers lately, and today four of my brothers and one sister will be laid to rest. nomatter your personal feelings of law enforcement, i ask that you keep them and their familys in your thoughts today as you go about. I am a bodybuilder, but i am a cop first and foremost. I love my job, and cannot picture myself doing anything else. the anger and raw hate i have in my heart is very strong right now, and if yall would, send me and my law enforcement family a prayer to help ease the pain and help us get back to our job as we should.:unitedstates:
May Jesus Christ bless all who serve this country or their community with courage and integrity. Every cop, soldier and good man who keeps Truth.

Be sure you're always a good steward, and don't push your anger out blindly. Save your hate for the one who truly deserves it. That would be satan, the one who inspires ALL this kind of meaningless destruction and evil crap. Take your rage out in the gym for now my friend, and never stop fighting the good fight!

God bless you, your department, and the innocent victims. God carry their families and friends at this time of confusion and pain. Amen.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
God tells us that vengence is his. I know this is difficult, but God's ways are not our ways. I will ask God to give you peace and wisdom concerning the current situation and to protect you in the future.

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
May Jesus Christ bless all who serve this country or their community with courage and integrity. Every cop, soldier and good man who keeps Truth.

Be sure you're always a good steward, and don't push your anger out blindly. Save your hate for the one who truly deserves it. That would be satan, the one who inspires ALL this kind of meaningless destruction and evil crap. Take your rage out in the gym for now my friend, and never stop fighting the good fight!

God bless you, your department, and the innocent victims. God carry their families and friends at this time of confusion and pain. Amen.
God tells us that vengence is his. I know this is difficult, but God's ways are not our ways. I will ask God to give you peace and wisdom concerning the current situation and to protect you in the future.
Amen! Couldn't say it any better brothers. Wilsmash I have all the respect in the world for what you do and will definitely be praying for you and your fellow officers. God Bless.

jim623

Psalm 1
BOOK I : Psalms 1-41
1 Blessed is the man
who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked
or stand in the way of sinners
or sit in the seat of mockers.
2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD,
and on his law he meditates day and night.

3 He is like a tree planted by streams of water,
which yields its fruit in season
and whose leaf does not wither.
Whatever he does prospers.

4 Not so the wicked!
They are like chaff
that the wind blows away.

5 Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgment,
nor sinners in the assembly of the righteous.

6 For the LORD watches over the way of the righteous,
but the way of the wicked will perish.

wilsmash4food

wilsmash4food

Awards
thanks guys, i didnt know how people would react on here when i said i was a cop. the comments mean alot.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
My prayers are with all who are effected. Lets honor the sacrifice of love. No greater love has any man than to lay down his life for another. See God in everything because God is in everything. Be encouraged.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys, i didnt know how people would react on here when i said i was a cop. the comments mean alot.
I love cops they sacrifice daily to keep me and my family as safe as possible in this out-of-control world. Cops willingly place themselves between the innocent and harm’s way daily. I believe that to have the heart of a cop is God given. Cops don't get enough credit or pay for what they do. Keep up the good work and may God bless and keep you.

wilsmash4food

wilsmash4food

Awards
I love cops they sacrifice daily to keep me and my family as safe as possible in this out-of-control world. Cops willingly place themselves between the innocent and harm’s way daily. I believe that to have the heart of a cop is God given. Cops don't get enough credit or pay for what they do. Keep up the good work and may God bless and keep you.
thank you. kind words are few and far between in this profession. when terrible things like this happen all we can do is close ranks and remember the lessons that a brother falling teach. we all know it could happen at any time and the only way to learn, unfortunately, is from others mistakes. this thoughts consoles me, that if i should ever be taken out by one of these pieces of shat, then pherhaps another will survive because he learned from my death.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
thank you. kind words are few and far between in this profession. when terrible things like this happen all we can do is close ranks and remember the lessons that a brother falling teach. we all know it could happen at any time and the only way to learn, unfortunately, is from others mistakes. this thoughts consoles me, that if i should ever be taken out by one of these pieces of shat, then pherhaps another will survive because he learned from my death.
Amen brother. If those were my buddies, or my family/friend, God help me (and God help the man who did it.) I don't know how you do it bro. If I was a cop, I'd probably have to be an alcoholic to deal with it all. It breaks my heart. I have a buddy I hunt with, a detective in the child sex crimes division, and some of the stories he tells me get me so upset. He has learned to deal with it and fight the good fight without losing his cool. I don't know how he does it.

God bless you friend. Our prayers are in progress. One day God will balance the equation. He says He will, and I believe Him.

wilsmash4food

wilsmash4food

Awards
you have to have an outlet. bodybuilding is mine. something you put your heart and soul into. while your doing it all the troubles from the job stay out of your head. thats how i cope anyway, different cops do different things. everyone thinks we get conditioned to the violence to where it doesnt have effect, but thats not the case. you learn to put it aside for the moment, bury it in the back of your mind for later. I just learned that another brother was killed today....if they want war, we are just going to have to bring the fight to them. this thread has been a good outlet too, i know i dont know you guys personally, but we all share a common passion, so i feel like i can open up without being ridiculed. i really want to thank you all again.

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
Wilmash I pray that the peace of the Lord be with you, he said it is a peace unlike the peace of the world that can be taken away. My heart goes out to you your family and fellow officers, I pray that the Lord will bring swift justice and judgment on those that committed this evil act. Continue to seek the lords face and his heart, worship and praise him even in this time of mourning, the devil hates when God is praised in sittuations of dismay and sorrow. He would love to hear people curse God and give up, but the devil is a lie and the father of lies. Praise the almighty God for telling us that we walk by faith and not by sight and that all things work together for the good of THOSE THAT LOVE THE LORD.

I also pray brother that the blessing of protection be upon you and that the lord willput a hedge around you that nothing can cross to cause you harm. God bless you and be strong and you shall receive your joy in the mourning.

oregonsteps

oregonsteps

Awards
Prayers and blessings and thanks to all who serve our country. I love the way so many have spoken from their hearts about their belief in the Lord! Amen. . . God is amazing.