Prayer Request Thread

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Not many are willing to leave all back at stake, but Lucia does it with no problem, guys I encourage you to donate money to help out. She is doing this mission for the glory of God, I know God will provede. HappyThanksgiving and remeember every day we give God thanks for all through the good and the bad.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What the Scriptures are telling us - the evidence of which is seen in what is happening in the world is today- is that we are living in the last days- Iran has enough nuclear weapons to strike God's chosen people at any time, in the world’s politics arena - everything is pointing to a formation of a “one world government” and all major world nations are turning against Israel.

The Book of Revelation and testimony of Jesus, prophecies of Daniel and Ezekiel clearly indicate that there will be disasters unprecedented since the beginning of creation (and never to be repeated again), and that the Lord WILL punish all those who are against Israel. It is VERY obvious where USA stands on that matter...also USA=LION, with Eagle’s wings Daniel 7:4....notice also that Lion is a symbol of Babylon:

http://www.bible-history.com/archaeology/babylon/striding-lion.html

I fear that America is Babylon.
Our Lord is merciful and just but He will curse all those who are against Israel. Enemies of Israel are enemies of God.
Luke 12:54-56 (New International Version)

Interpreting the Times

He said to the crowd: "When you see a cloud rising in the west, immediately you say, 'It's going to rain,' and it does. And when the south wind blows, you say, 'It's going to be hot,' and it is. Hypocrites! You know how to interpret the appearance of the earth and the sky. How is it that you don't know how to interpret this present time?

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends here at AM, hope and pray everyone has a blessed day. I'm off to eat with my family and watch the NFL games. Mmmm pumpkin pie:32:

dragonfly

dragonfly

Awards
  • Established
Not many are willing to leave all back at stake, but Lucia does it with no problem, guys I encourage you to donate money to help out. She is doing this mission for the glory of God, I know God will provede. HappyThanksgiving and remeember every day we give God thanks for all through the good and the bad.
Andrew, THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT (financial included, without that, I would have been out on the streets in a matter of days, things are looking so much better now !!!! :woohoo: God bless you and the whole AM support crew: Buck, Keeper, Brian and everyone else :) You are my church here ! The church is not a building, it is wherever 2 or more gather in His name ! You have provided much needed encouragement. Only yesterday I was told by people to pack my bags and leave, no one was willing to help me, I spent the whole night praying and crying out to God. I cannot leave !!! The "Nineveh" mission is not over yet !!!!

As to leaving everything to do His Will -I prayed to Him-take my free will 'cause I DON'T WANT IT, leads only to trouble (I know that from all my past experiences, I was a filthy rag when I got saved I can tell you that much). And so: be careful what you pray for, 'cause I am going to give it to you ! :D That is what the Lord said to me- got to appreciate His sense of humour !

So I can't go against Him 'cause when the Holy Spirit is moving you there is no such force in the world or hell that could make you go in any other direction. Praise to the Lord :) He definitely had to cut off a lot of bad branches to get me to do what I am doing now :D The cross that Jesus wants you to carry may look heavy, but where there is a will, the Lord provides a way :)

John 15

1"I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. 2He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes[a] so that it will be even more fruitful. 3You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. 4Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.

5"I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. 6If anyone does not remain in me, he is like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned. 7If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you. 8This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.​

Luke 12:54-56 (New International Version)

Interpreting the Times

He said to the crowd: "When you see a cloud rising in the west, immediately you say, 'It's going to rain,' and it does. And when the south wind blows, you say, 'It's going to be hot,' and it is. Hypocrites! You know how to interpret the appearance of the earth and the sky. How is it that you don't know how to interpret this present time?
Matthew 24

36"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,[f] but only the Father. 37As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 40Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.
42"Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.

Jesus told us to watch out for the signs for a good reason. Of people that I have meet here so far (a lot of church-going people), only few had a sense of urgency to get on the right track with God. The vast majority are simply too much "in the world", they obey the surface of the Law but break the very Heart of the Law, they have no time for God, His Word, prayer or putting the Word into practice. They talk about end times a lot but they think that rapture will happen before tribulation and so they will be saved. Hence they just wait, complacent and care-free.

Rapture-before-tribulation theory is so against everything that is in the Word. It is repeated many times that the great distress times will be shortened for the sake of the elect and that we will be refined and purified by fire. Only those who stay strong in the Lord will be taken in the rapture when Christ comes to judge the world. Also, why would Christ give us so much warning as to watch out for the deceit and false prophets if we were to be delivered before it all happens ?

To people who do want to listen, do not be like those who were left outside of the ark. Seek the Lord while He may be found, for His word WILL COME TO PASS.

Isaiah 55

1 "Come, all you who are thirsty,
come to the waters;
and you who have no money,
come, buy and eat!
Come, buy wine and milk
without money and without cost.

2 Why spend money on what is not bread,
and your labor on what does not satisfy?
Listen, listen to me, and eat what is good,
and your soul will delight in the richest of fare.

3 Give ear and come to me;
hear me, that your soul may live.

I will make an everlasting covenant with you,
my faithful love promised to David.

4 See, I have made him a witness to the peoples,
a leader and commander of the peoples.

5 Surely you will summon nations you know not,
and nations that do not know you will hasten to you,
because of the LORD your God,
the Holy One of Israel,
for he has endowed you with splendor."

6 Seek the LORD while he may be found;
call on him while he is near.

7 Let the wicked forsake his way
and the evil man his thoughts.
Let him turn to the LORD, and he will have mercy on him,
and to our God, for he will freely pardon.

8 "For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,"
declares the LORD.

9 "As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.

10 As the rain and the snow
come down from heaven,
and do not return to it
without watering the earth
and making it bud and flourish,
so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater,

11 so is my word that goes out from my mouth:
It will not return to me empty,
but will accomplish what I desire
and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

12 You will go out in joy
and be led forth in peace;
the mountains and hills
will burst into song before you,
and all the trees of the field
will clap their hands.

13 Instead of the thornbush will grow the pine tree,
and instead of briers the myrtle will grow.
This will be for the LORD's renown,
for an everlasting sign,
which will not be destroyed."​

dragonfly

dragonfly

Awards
  • Established
May God also bless my Australian Prayer Network and Church. Fellows in Tasmania and Townsville have been with me on this whole journey, they have helped me a lot and we continually keep in touch. They are my headquarters :D

...and, since this is a prayer request thread...
I have one small request (BIG in God's eyes :))

On my way to Atlanta, at the LA airport, the Lord literally told me to speak to a Jew ! I was so jetlagged and kind of reluctant to do it but I knew I had to obey...besides I have spoken with strangers before :) Turned out his name was Abraham. I thought, funny that, I tell everyone that my walk with the Lord resembles the story of Abraham....if the Lord tells you to go somewhere, you just go !

Abraham lives in New York and wishes to return to Israel. I encouraged him to do so. He also said that every Thursday night people in Israel gather together for a prayer. They pray Nishmas in Hebrew. Thu midnight Israeli time (about 2pm California time). We should join them! I know it is kind of too late now, but better now then never. And you may want to mark it in your diary for next Thursday :)

dragonfly

dragonfly

Awards
  • Established
GOD ALWAYS HAS A WAY OF SPEAKING TO PEOPLE WHO ARE WILLING TO LISTEN TO WHAT HE HAS TO SAY. TROUBLE THESE DAYS IS THAT MOST PEOPLE ARE TOO BUSY RUNNING AFTER THINGS THAT AMOUNT TO NOTHING....THINGS OF THIS WORLD....

Luke 10

38Now it came to pass, as they went, that he entered into a certain village: and a certain woman named Martha received him into her house.
39And she had a sister called Mary, which also sat at Jesus' feet, and heard his word.
40But Martha was cumbered about much serving, and came to him, and said, Lord, dost thou not care that my sister hath left me to serve alone? bid her therefore that she help me.
41And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things:
42But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.​

Matthew 6

19Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
20But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
21For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
22The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.
23But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!
24No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.​

We can all make all the excuses in the world that we want, yes we have to work, people have families to take care of, then come friends, hobbies etc....in the end however, it comes down to choosing priorities. The more time you find for God, the more time God will have for you :)

Malachi 3

7Even from the days of your fathers ye are gone away from mine ordinances, and have not kept them. Return unto me, and I will return unto you, saith the LORD of hosts.

Matthew 6

31Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?
32(For after all these things do the Gentiles seek) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
33But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
34Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.​

Some of us, like myself, took this to “the extreme” !

I quit my job, cut off all negative relationships in my life, quit bodybuilding (I still exercise but exercise no longer owns me –if you know what I mean :) ...I have also been living on a “Daniel type of diet, I have gone off excessive protein, my diet consist of fruit and dairy...and guess what, I am still keeping most of my muscle....Creator of muscle says –with Him All things are possible....just remember to give Him the Glory....:D He has blessed me with many miraculous things during my walk :) :) :) ...I can do all things through Him Who strengthens me and without Him I am NOTHING), I got rid of most of my belongings, in fact, all I have left, fits in a suitcase and weighs just over 20kg (if you are God’s messenger, you got to travel light ;), I even think what I have is too much, I mean-what did Jonah have ? :)).

WHAT I CAN SAY TO YOU IS THIS: ALL THAT GOD ASKS YOU TO LET GO OF-ISN’T WORTH KEEPING. WE KNOW WHAT WE WANT (AND SATAN KNOWS THAT TOO AND THAT IS HOW HE KEEPS US ENSLAVED IN SIN), BUT GOD KNOWS WHAT WE NEED. IN ORDER TO GET WHAT YOU NEED, YOU GOT TO TRUST IN GOD AND TAKE A STEP IN FAITH. IF YOU ASK YOUR FATHER FOR BREAD, HE WILL NOT GIVE YOU A STONE :) ALL THE MATERIAL THINGS AND LUSTS OF FLESHLY NATURE CANNOT QUENCH THE THIRST THAT COMES FROM SPIRITUAL DEATH.

YET AGAIN :eek: Sorry I am biassed, I just :love: Isaiah 55
Isaiah 55

1Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.
2Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread? and your labour for that which satisfieth not? hearken diligently unto me, and eat ye that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness.
3Incline your ear, and come unto me: hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David.
4Behold, I have given him for a witness to the people, a leader and commander to the people.
5Behold, thou shalt call a nation that thou knowest not, and nations that knew not thee shall run unto thee because of the LORD thy God, and for the Holy One of Israel; for he hath glorified thee.
6Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:
7Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.
8For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.
9For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
10For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:
11So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
12For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.
13Instead of the thorn shall come up the fir tree, and instead of the brier shall come up the myrtle tree: and it shall be to the LORD for a name, for an everlasting sign that shall not be cut off.​

I do not advocate to people to do what I did....that is my call, or my Non-negotiable Divine Agenda-DNA :D I say to you- GO AND FIND YOUR OWN !!!! :) Everyone has their DNA-God’s perfect plan for your life. God made us after all, we did not evolve from chimps (...a side note: Vatican ”shook hands” with Darwin this year ....talking about antichrists of this world.....In Ecclesiastes it says that there is nothing new under the sun and as if was before, so it will be again that Christ would be denied by the chief teachers of the Law and priests...the Vatican and all of its offspring represent the modern day Pharisees, they give God a bad name. Woe to them !!!!!)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/religion/4588289/The-Vatican-claims-Darwins-theory-of-evolution-is-compatible-with-Christianity.html

http://www.vatican.va/holy_father/benedict_xvi/biography/documents/hf_ben-xvi_bio_20050419_short-biography_en.html

(His Holiness ?!!!! There is only one Holy and HE IS GOD !!!!!!)

In order to receive what you ask from God, you need to be righteous and do what is right in His sight. God answers all righteous prayers and with Him all things are possible.
We all know the number one commandment right ? Love God with all your heart and love your brother.....

Why am I saying all this ?

Because God put me out as a watchman to look and observe and warn people. What I see is disturbing.

Whilst I was in Tasmania He talked to me trough following scriptures (I had little access to internet there, cause my residence is in a VERY remote village area, so all I had was the Word):

Jeremiah 6:

10To whom shall I speak, and give warning, that they may hear? behold, their ear is uncircumcised, and they cannot hearken: behold, the word of the LORD is unto them a reproach; they have no delight in it.
11Therefore I am full of the fury of the LORD; I am weary with holding in: I will pour it out upon the children abroad, and upon the assembly of young men together: for even the husband with the wife shall be taken, the aged with him that is full of days.

(Immediately after reading this I cried out to Him and said-Father I am going to listen to you !!!!!)

Well, my prayer was answered, God literally drew my attention then to the following verse in the same chapter:

17Also I set watchmen over you, saying, Hearken to the sound of the trumpet. But they said, We will not hearken.
18Therefore hear, ye nations, and know, O congregation, what is among them.
19Hear, O earth: behold, I will bring evil upon this people, even the fruit of their thoughts, because they have not hearkened unto my words, nor to my law, but rejected it.​

God also told me to read Revelation 18, Jeremiah 50&51 –these are the prophecies that concern Babylon.....

Then, at the very start on my trip to the US....I departed Australia in Brisbane from gate 77. Just before boarding God told me to read Revelation 5-opening of the 7 seals. After boarding, I received my Kosher meal and they asked me to break the seal that was on it! After that He told me to Read revelation 7&8-blowing of the 7 trumpets-how appropriate !!!
... then after arriving in the USA, The Holy Spirit spoke to me - Ezekiel 33

Ezekiel 33

1Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
2Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman:
3If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people;
4Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head.
5He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul.
6But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.​

Confirmation, after confirmation, after confirmation....

It is a tough call but I must obey my Father in the name of Jesus who is my Saviour. To do otherwise would be denying Christ himself and making His sacrifice worthless. I cannot do that. His Grace is my pay and nothing of this world can compare to that. I was a filthy rag without hope before I invited Him to come in my heart :)

Now, this is what I found yesterday on the internet:

http://www.lastdaysmystery.info/is_america_usa_in_bible_prophecy.htm

MY POINT-I WANT TO ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO SEEK GOD AND MAKE MORE TIME FOR HIM. IN TIMES THAT ARE AHEAD, YOUR PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD SHOULD BE YOUR NUMBER ONE PRIORITY. IF IT ISN’T, MAKE IT SO !!!!
IF YOU THINK I AM DECEIVING YOU, WELL, YOU MAY BE RIGHT, MANY DECEIVERS WILL COME IN THE LAST DAYS BUT THAT IS WHY IT IS SO IMPORTANT TO TRUST GOD AND TO VERIFY ALL THE THINGS THAT ARE HAPPENING THROUGH HIS WORD. GOD DOES NOT LIE.

(note that the same scriptures that I quoted above, Revelation 18, Jeremiah 50&51 are quoted on this website)

As for false prophets ....

All the prophecies about end times are in the Bible. Woe to those who add or subtract from the Word of God.

Revelation 22

18For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
19And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.​

READ REVELATION AND JEREMIAH 50&51, READ PROPHECIES OF DANIEL AND EZEKIEL AND ASK THE HOLY SPIRIT TO GIVE YOU THE WISDOM TO INTERPRET IT. DO NOT TRUST MY WORD ALONE EITHER-TEST IT, TALK TO GOD, ASK HIM EVERYTHING BUT PLEASE DO NOT BE IGNORANT, IGNORANCE IS NO EXCUSE FOR SIN. IN IGNORANCE THOSE OTHER THAN NOAH’S FAMILY PERISHED UNDER THE WRATH OF GOD.

Matthew 24

36 “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven,[a] but My Father only. 37 But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 38 For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, 39 and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.​

PS. As an example of false prophesising-

http://www.lastdaysmystery.info/i_never_said_i_would_return_before_the_great_tribulation.htm

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evnQB-IhFeA"]YouTube- Is the Rapture God's Word or Man's?[/ame]

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
Not wanting to pick a fight or start anything here at all, but going back through this thread I see that it is anti-Catholic and too preachy for what I would want out of, or consider a "prayer" thread. Thanks to the few people who responded to my prayer request, and I hope you all continue to enjoy your community together you've created inside this forum, but this is not the place for me.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Not wanting to pick a fight or start anything here at all, but going back through this thread I see that it is anti-Catholic and too preachy for what I would want out of, or consider a "prayer" thread. Thanks to the few people who responded to my prayer request, and I hope you all continue to enjoy your community together you've created inside this forum, but this is not the place for me.
Bro, no offense taken but when a SIN IS A SIN, I WILL NOT HOLD BACK< HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RELIGION! Lets keep this thread topic, take care and God bless.

dragonfly

dragonfly

Awards
  • Established
BingeAndPurge- didn't take it that way, in fact, the art of living is knowing how to disagree without feeling the need to punch someone in the face or yell at them ....Love of Christ teaches us to love EVERYONE :)

I believe your prayer request had to do with problems at home and concerns about the future.

I know I've gone into a lengthy topic BUT it does have to do with future of all of us, my prayers are with you :)

And....I have a couple of prayer requests. For discernment and perseverance !

I was raised in a catholic church. And I do believe that they have gone so far off God's Laws. They are a very wealthy church. What they stored for themselves could easily be used to feed the poor and the neady.

1John3

16This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers. 17If anyone has material possessions and sees his brother in need but has no pity on him, how can the love of God be in him? 18Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. 19This then is how we know that we belong to the truth, and how we set our hearts at rest in his presence 20whenever our hearts condemn us. For God is greater than our hearts, and he knows everything.​

Agree, let us keep the thread topic.

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
Dragaonfly your right on point, there are not a lot of people that can understand what we see and receive in the spirit about the days we live in. I truely belive that we are at the tipping point and it pains me to see so many of my brothers and sisters in the Lord not growing and maturing in the things of the spirit.

We must speak out at every oppertunity given befor its to late, when we do that the blood is no longer on our hands. The powers that control the world sytem ( satans demonic world system ) are ready to start there nwo. There very aware of what they are doing and who they are doing it for, this spiritual war is deeper then a lot of us realize.

Thank God the war is won even though the battle is still being fought. Please pay attention to what is going on and stay prayed up, The father said in the last days he will send strong delusion and even the elite would be deceived if it were not for his Grace.

To any of my brothers that are still stradeling the fince please sell all the way out for christ and fully commit your selfs to his calling for your life befor its to late. The horrors that will go on in this earth will be unemaginable, please read revelation 3:16 to fully understand.

But Dragonfly I commend you and Im sure the Father is pleased obediance is better then sacrifice, when a soul is turned back to the father a multitude of sins are coverd. Just stay strong and remember to stay focused. When are posistion and calling increases the attacks of the demonic get stronger but I pray that the blood of Jesus be over you and that your protected by all seen and unseen dangers.

Look up every one and know that are redemption is near. God Bless and be encouraged!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Having some problems at home right now. It is what it is, but mainly I am worried about the future and my kids. Thanks.
i will pray for you and your family brother.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up."

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
"PRAY SECRETLY, AND I SHALL REWARD YOU OPENLY"

dragonfly

dragonfly

Awards
  • Established
"PRAY SECRETLY, AND I SHALL REWARD YOU OPENLY"

Thanks Andrew, I need to be reminded !!!!!

....life would be boring if there was no room for improvement :)

PROVERBS 15
32 He who ignores discipline despises himself,
but whoever heeds correction gains understanding.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I was, twice a day at least.
Well keep on, There are many factors that go into God ANSWERING prayers, I will pray for you and your family but venting in public instead of fasting and getting closer to God will amount to nothing but wasted energy. If I did not care, I would not tell you the truth. No one except for God can change things around in the split of a second, family may care but there is only so much they can do.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him. But when he asks, he must believe and not doubt, because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind. That man should not think he will receive anything from the Lord; he is a double-minded man, unstable in all he does."

"Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him."

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like most people when faced with the trials of life we are most vulnerable to be tempted (or lured off the path by our desire for immediate gratfication) to pursue comfort, pleasure and or reward. I am guilty as well.

2009 has had many trials!

But I do know the truth:

When tempted, no one should say, "God is tempting me." For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone; but each one is tempted when, by his own evil desire, he is dragged away and enticed. Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death.

It is my prayer that you and I won't settle for desire!

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I think one of the main things is God answers prayers according to His will and His timeline, not ours. I'm guilty myself of thinking God doesn't hear my prayers or doesn't answer my prayers because He doesn't answer them when I want Him to. We live in the hear and now, but God has no timeline, He knows past, present and future. So it may take years before prayers are answered, but rest-assured, when there answered according to His will, then all things will be well.
It's hard to see God's hand in our life looking at the present time, but when you look back on your life, you can see God's fingerprints throughout your life.

purelife1

i may not be the most religious guy in the world but i have to give heatmiser two great big thumbs up for his stand on his belief..Thank you ... its definately nice to see someone doing the right thing in a wrong world..we all need prayer and God in our life
again THANK YOU

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think one of the main things is God answers prayers according to His will and His timeline, not ours. I'm guilty myself of thinking God doesn't hear my prayers or doesn't answer my prayers because He doesn't answer them when I want Him to. We live in the hear and now, but God has no timeline, He knows past, present and future. So it may take years before prayers are answered, but rest-assured, when there answered according to His will, then all things will be well.
It's hard to see God's hand in our life looking at the present time, but when you look back on your life, you can see God's fingerprints throughout your life.
Well said bro, it is difficult for us to understand that while God created time and space HE lives outside of them and isn't bound by them as we are.
2 Peter 3:8 (New International Version)
8But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i may not be the most religious guy in the world but i have to give heatmiser two great big thumbs up for his stand on his belief..Thank you ... its definately nice to see someone doing the right thing in a wrong world..we all need prayer and God in our life
again THANK YOU
You're welcome.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
We do all need and benefit from prayers, that is why I like this thread, all one has to do is say I need prayer and we as the family of Christ here at AM will join as a group to put that person in God's hands; including ourselves.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it."

"We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed."

dragonfly

dragonfly

Awards
  • Established
Like most people when faced with the trials of life we are most vulnerable to be tempted (or lured off the path by our desire for immediate gratfication) to pursue comfort, pleasure and or reward. I am guilty as well.

2009 has had many trials!

But I do know the truth:

When tempted, no one should say, "God is tempting me." For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone; but each one is tempted when, by his own evil desire, he is dragged away and enticed. Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death.

It is my prayer that you and I won't settle for desire!

JAMES 4:

1What causes fights and quarrels among you? Don't they come from your desires that battle within you? 2You want something but don't get it. You kill and covet, but you cannot have what you want. You quarrel and fight. You do not have, because you do not ask God. 3When you ask, you do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, that you may spend what you get on your pleasures.
4You adulterous people, don't you know that friendship with the world is hatred toward God? Anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God. 5Or do you think Scripture says without reason that the spirit he caused to live in us envies intensely? 6But he gives us more grace. That is why Scripture says:

"God opposes the proud
but gives grace to the humble."

7Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. 8Come near to God and he will come near to you. Wash your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded. 9Grieve, mourn and wail. Change your laughter to mourning and your joy to gloom. 10Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up.

11Brothers, do not slander one another. Anyone who speaks against his brother or judges him speaks against the law and judges it. When you judge the law, you are not keeping it, but sitting in judgment on it. 12There is only one Lawgiver and Judge, the one who is able to save and destroy. But you—who are you to judge your neighbor?

1 PETER 4

7The end of all things is near. Therefore be clear minded and self-controlled so that you can pray. 8Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. 9Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling. 10Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms. 11If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God. If anyone serves, he should do it with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen.

12Dear friends, do not be surprised at the painful trial you are suffering, as though something strange were happening to you. 13But rejoice that you participate in the sufferings of Christ, so that you may be overjoyed when his glory is revealed. 14If you are insulted because of the name of Christ, you are blessed, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests on you. 15If you suffer, it should not be as a murderer or thief or any other kind of criminal, or even as a meddler. 16However, if you suffer as a Christian, do not be ashamed, but praise God that you bear that name. 17For it is time for judgment to begin with the family of God; and if it begins with us, what will the outcome be for those who do not obey the gospel of God? 18And,
"If it is hard for the righteous to be saved,
what will become of the ungodly and the sinner?"​

jim623

BingeAndPurge- didn't take it that way, in fact, the art of living is knowing how to disagree without feeling the need to punch someone in the face or yell at them ....Love of Christ teaches us to love EVERYONE :)

I believe your prayer request had to do with problems at home and concerns about the future.

I know I've gone into a lengthy topic BUT it does have to do with future of all of us, my prayers are with you :)

And....I have a couple of prayer requests. For discernment and perseverance !

I was raised in a catholic church. And I do believe that they have gone so far off God's Laws. They are a very wealthy church. What they stored for themselves could easily be used to feed the poor and the neady.

1John3

16This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers. 17If anyone has material possessions and sees his brother in need but has no pity on him, how can the love of God be in him? 18Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. 19This then is how we know that we belong to the truth, and how we set our hearts at rest in his presence 20whenever our hearts condemn us. For God is greater than our hearts, and he knows everything.​

Agree, let us keep the thread topic.
I will pray with you DF!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.

I mean it! :)

dragonfly

dragonfly

Awards
  • Established
I will pray with you DF!

When I arrived in Atlanta on the 15th of Nov, I only had 200$. Well, I am still here.....and it is because prayer has also been put into works. Thanks AM :)

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.

I mean it! :)
I mean it too.

The video is relevant for all of us, in spite of the title....it had under 2000 views....you have to wonder why.... Perhaps you don't want to watch the whole thing but you DEFINITELY want to watch from 3min onwards.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-v8tei2GMzk&NR=1"]YouTube- Australian RFID Trafic Control GRID[/ame]

The Power Elite is doing a good job indeed...they definitely do NOT want you to think.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAEwGqd12cs&feature=related"]YouTube- Russell Blaylock - Chemical Dumbing Down Of Society[/ame]

dragonfly

dragonfly

Awards
  • Established
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdX_Ee7PiF8&feature=fvw"]YouTube- Jerusalem:The Building Of The Third Temple[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDDADcT61SA&feature=related"]YouTube- 3rd Jewish Temple is almost complete[/ame]

The Bible tells us NOT to be ignorant and TO WATCH.

2 Thessalonians 2

1Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers, 2not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by some prophecy, report or letter supposed to have come from us, saying that the day of the Lord has already come. 3Don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for (that day will not come) until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness[a] is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. 4He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God's temple, proclaiming himself to be God.
5Don't you remember that when I was with you I used to tell you these things? 6And now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time. 7For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. 8And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming. 9The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders, 10and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

In the past three weeks I have realized how hard it is to survive in "the world" if you have no money....on that note (thanks AM :))

At least in Australia where I live, we have a garden and grow our own fruit and veggies. I live in a small village where people live from the land.

It is the best way :)

IF these are the end times it would be wise to start preparing now.

PROVERBS 24:5-7
A wise man has great power
And a man of knowledge increases strength

For waging war you need guidance
And for victory many advisers

Wisdom is too high for a fool,
In the assembly at the gate he has nothing to say

Unless you want to go along with the beast.

Above all, seek the Lord and His Wisdom and obey His laws :)

"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love." (1 John 4:18)

"Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails." (1 Corinthians 13:4-8)​

1 Peter 2

11Dear friends, I urge you, as aliens and strangers in the world, to abstain from sinful desires, which war against your soul. 12Live such good lives among the pagans that, though they accuse you of doing wrong, they may see your good deeds and glorify God on the day he visits

1 Peter 5

1To the elders among you, I appeal as a fellow elder, a witness of Christ's sufferings and one who also will share in the glory to be revealed: 2Be shepherds of God's flock that is under your care, serving as overseers—not because you must, but because you are willing, as God wants you to be; not greedy for money, but eager to serve; 3not lording it over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock. 4And when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the crown of glory that will never fade away.
5Young men, in the same way be submissive to those who are older. All of you, clothe yourselves with humility toward one another, because,
"God opposes the proud
but gives grace to the humble."[a] 6Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. 7Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

8Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. 9Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that your brothers throughout the world are undergoing the same kind of sufferings.

10And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. 11To him be the power for ever and ever. Amen.

jim623

Thank you for sharing this with me, DragonFly.

(link removed)

The topical studies are great.

dragonfly

dragonfly

Awards
  • Established
They are AWESOME Jim, they helped me so much in the past...perhaps I should revisit them !

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I believe the rapture is close, very close. When this epic event occurs the USA as well as many other countries will be devastated. Think about the effects of this event, millions of people around the globe missing. There will be empty homes, unclaimed bank accounts, lost jobs, broken homes, devastating accidents; the world will be in complete chaos. This will open the door for the antichrist.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe the rapture is close, very close. When this epic event occurs the USA as well as many other countries will be devastated. Think about the effects of this event, millions of people around the globe missing. There will be empty homes, unclaimed bank accounts, lost jobs, broken homes, devastating accidents; the world will be in complete chaos.
...these will be the lucky ones who are spared.
This will open the door for the antichrist.
...these are the not so lucky.

jim623

1Thessalonians 4:13

"Brothers, we do not want you to be ignorant about those who fall asleep, or to grieve like the rest of men, who have no hope."
1Thessalonians 4:17-18

"After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. Therefore encourage each other with these words."
Matthew 24:42-44

"Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him."
Matthew 25:13

"Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day or the hour."
1 Thessalonians 5:4

"But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief."
Hebrews 9:28

"So Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many people; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him."

jim623

2Thessalonians 2:3

"Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction."
2Thessalonians 2:6

"And now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time. For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way."

dragonfly

dragonfly

Awards
  • Established
Luke 12

4"I tell you, my friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body and after that can do no more. 5But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear him who, after the killing of the body, has power to throw you into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him. 6Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? Yet not one of them is forgotten by God. 7Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.

The Parable of the Rich Fool

13Someone in the crowd said to him, "Teacher, tell my brother to divide the inheritance with me."
14Jesus replied, "Man, who appointed me a judge or an arbiter between you?" 15Then he said to them, "Watch out! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; a man's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions."

16And he told them this parable: "The ground of a certain rich man produced a good crop. 17He thought to himself, 'What shall I do? I have no place to store my crops.'

18"Then he said, 'This is what I'll do. I will tear down my barns and build bigger ones, and there I will store all my grain and my goods. 19And I'll say to myself, "You have plenty of good things laid up for many years. Take life easy; eat, drink and be merry." '

20"But God said to him, 'You fool! This very night your life will be demanded from you. Then who will get what you have prepared for yourself?'

21"This is how it will be with anyone who stores up things for himself but is not rich toward God."

jim623

A good friend of mine had a tumor the size of an apple removed from his colon. His cancer is spreading fast. Please say a prayer for Kirk Courville.

Thanks,
Jim

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
A good friend of mine had a tumor the size of an apple removed from his colon. His cancer is spreading fast. Please say a prayer for Kirk Courville.

Thanks,
Jim
Jim, I Will be praying for Kirk.

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
Without groveling a whole lot, I can definitely use some prayer for my situation, and that God light my path and lead me:
Mother of my son is an alcoholic, I get court order for joint custody, and am legally separated.
Everything in between, my 6 month old son and wanting him to have a happy positive environment, the heartache, knowing I cannot change her, and becoming single again are just a few items that add to my stresses every day.
I have alot on the line and feel like escaping reality lots of times, but I don't. Anyways God knows what I need and right now I can use a hug without sounding corny and a whole lot of prayer, my holidays are going to be spent alone and am digging deep inside for the strength I need to make it another minute, another hour, and another day.
I do know God is with me, its just at times I feel all alone.
MK9

dragonfly

dragonfly

Awards
  • Established
Without groveling a whole lot, I can definitely use some prayer for my situation, and that God light my path and lead me:
Mother of my son is an alcoholic, I get court order for joint custody, and am legally separated.
Everything in between, my 6 month old son and wanting him to have a happy positive environment, the heartache, knowing I cannot change her, and becoming single again are just a few items that add to my stresses every day.
I have alot on the line and feel like escaping reality lots of times, but I don't. Anyways God knows what I need and right now I can use a hug without sounding corny and a whole lot of prayer, my holidays are going to be spent alone and am digging deep inside for the strength I need to make it another minute, another hour, and another day.
MK9
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87TgMjlhAC0"]YouTube- Selah - Precious Lord[/ame]

jim623

MK9
You will not be alone MK9, trust in the Lord and he will give you strength.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
MK9
Put all trust in God, know he is God, and you will be fine according to his ways.