Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I will say that your AVI is very hard to see and i have 15/20 vision. .. muahaha. . .all is well big man!!! I'll be catching up to ya by the end of the month i want to be around 210. . . by the end of march!!! :AR15firing: that fat!!!
good luck-to both of us, lol.:drive:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the 3/3 dosing is working very well- i feel freaking great! look a lot leaner even though weight loss has only been 4lbs. endurance/stamina and overall fitness are all well above normal-and don't even get me started on libido-oh yeah, it is up! my wife just looks at me and says 'not again'.:scared:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the 3/3 dosing is working very well- i feel freaking great! look a lot leaner even though weight loss has only been 4lbs. endurance/stamina and overall fitness are all well above normal-and don't even get me started on libido-oh yeah, it is up! my wife just looks at me and says 'not again'.:scared:
I'm really starting to notice the leaning effects myself. This stuff has panned out even better than I had thought. I'm very pleased we can offer this option in administration. Having a small baby around the house myself, this is a GREAT convenient alternative to the TD version. So many good things slated for future development as well! :D

-John

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm really starting to notice the leaning effects myself. This stuff has panned out even better than I had thought. I'm very pleased we can offer this option in administration. Having a small baby around the house myself, this is a GREAT convenient alternative to the TD version. So many good things slated for future development as well! :D

-John
i agree 100%. i have been a strong proponent of the effects of formestane for what seems like a very long time now, it is good to see that those who were adverse to topical delivery can now get the great benefits formestane has to offer.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Nice man!! I'm probably going to do 3/3 for a week then 4/4 and possibly 5-5 a couple days after

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
i agree 100%. i have been a strong proponent of the effects of formestane for what seems like a very long time now, it is good to see that those who were adverse to topical delivery can now get the great benefits formestane has to offer.
I'll have to look into this BigT. I have a lot of form and quite a bit of TD. The problem is that I have 2 small kids and as you know a newborn. I am always worried about transfer. I've switched to exemastane because of this, but I'd definitly like to check out a viable oral formestane. I think the transport is solid(as you know).......so, I'm watching this a little more. I think all I probably need is a green light from you and I'll order. :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I have myself right where I want to prior to starting my cycle. Formestane really is a great product and I knew I had the right guy to test it. ;)

Nice man!! I'm probably going to do 3/3 for a week then 4/4 and possibly 5-5 a couple days after
I think that sounds good, bro. I've really noted a difference since going to 3/3/. Today will be my first day of 3/3/3. I may try a 5/5 myself to see if there is any discernable difference overall. You'll likey my friend. :D

I'll have to look into this BigT. I have a lot of form and quite a bit of TD. The problem is that I have 2 small kids and as you know a newborn. I am always worried about transfer. I've switched to exemastane because of this, but I'd definitly like to check out a viable oral formestane. I think the transport is solid(as you know).......so, I'm watching this a little more. I think all I probably need is a green light from you and I'll order. :D
I'm in the same boat with a small child. I think you'll be impressed here. A few of us have been playing with the dosing a bit and I think we're narrowing it down nicely. If you have any questions about the product, I'd be glad to answer them for you. We have quite a few nice products utlizing the LV delivery slated for production; 2010 is going to be a good year for Pp. :D

-John

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yup-i know you mentioned the mct delivery a long time ago-i think pp has got it down pretty good. i like it well enough to buy a bottle-that is always my highest recommendation. every chance i get-when money is right, i buy a little extra formestane to sock away-you never know how long it will be available.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yup-i know you mentioned the mct delivery a long time ago-i think pp has got it down pretty good. i like it well enough to buy a bottle-that is always my highest recommendation. every chance i get-when money is right, i buy a little extra formestane to sock away-you never know how long it will be available.
Ya my next few orders will have some Formestane peppered in to stock up. I like the idea of having it stacked for fat loss.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ya my next few orders will have some Formestane peppered in to stock up. I like the idea of having it stacked for fat loss.
we have a heads up on formestane, it is pretty cheap to come by right now-but you can bet when it is gone those who didn't stock up when they had the chance will wish they did. i remember before the chinese olympics when form dried up how everyone was crying for it-well it is my opinion that it won't be too much longer before it is gone for good. better get it while you can.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've got 500 gms bulk :approve:
Ya well I have 5! :fest30: lol

Plus a bottle of CEL Formestane. I plan on stocking up on some CEL Formestane and PP Formestane LV :smirk:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
glad to see others are as big on formestane as i am. when neo decided to do the formestane frequently asked question thread in the article section who knew it would blow up as much as it did. i think every heavy hitter on this forum weighed in on that thread, and the response was overwhelmingly positive.

the 3/3 dosing is working very well-really liking the convenience of the portable syringe. took it to work last night, stuck it in my locker and dosed it at 2nd break. got a nice boost to finish out my shift. libido is enormous-can't seem to get enough.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick note on dosing:

I've bumped to 3/3/3. I'm starting to really get some muscle fullness now with improved vascularity (mild anabolic effects). My libido is still very good as well. I'm wondering if this dose would almost be too much though for what most would intend the product for. I'm going to continue a few more days and see what happens.

-John

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick note on dosing:

I've bumped to 3/3/3. I'm starting to really get some muscle fullness now with improved vascularity (mild anabolic effects). My libido is still very good as well. I'm wondering if this dose would almost be too much though for what most would intend the product for. I'm going to continue a few more days and see what happens.

-John

I didn't catch it... are you running just the Formestane?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I didn't catch it... are you running just the Formestane?
yup-if you run form high enough you are going to get some damned fine anabolic effects. add something like dermacrine and wow!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Until today......:biglaugh:
Wait, what? You were running Form by itself until today? What are you throwing into the mix, Dermacrine or something else?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait, what? You were running Form by itself until today? What are you throwing into the mix, Dermacrine or something else?
Yeah, by itself until today. I wanted to play around with the dosing a bit myself to see what this could do. I figured it would be good to correlate with tom based on his experience with form.

Now it's on to Dbol/Test for me. :D

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, by itself until today. I wanted to play around with the dosing a bit myself to see what this could do. I figured it would be good to correlate with tom based on his experience with form.

Now it's on to Dbol/Test for me. :D
:banana: Bananas

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
glad to see others are as big on formestane as i am. when neo decided to do the formestane frequently asked question thread in the article section who knew it would blow up as much as it did. i think every heavy hitter on this forum weighed in on that thread, and the response was overwhelmingly positive.

the 3/3 dosing is working very well-really liking the convenience of the portable syringe. took it to work last night, stuck it in my locker and dosed it at 2nd break. got a nice boost to finish out my shift. libido is enormous-can't seem to get enough.
wonder how libido will be with turinabol +form :tongue2:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey, Tom, keeping an eye on you here. I've ignored anything hormonal due to my hairline and ugly ass bumpy head. But your comments about dht and form kinds made me sit up. I need to do more reading, looks interesting. I had bought td form like. Years ago, but never dosed it because of the kid, and never looked at it since. Now with the LV, I might consider it, IF its not going to kill my hair.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey, Tom, keeping an eye on you here. I've ignored anything hormonal due to my hairline and ugly ass bumpy head. But your comments about dht and form kinds made me sit up. I need to do more reading, looks interesting. I had bought td form like. Years ago, but never dosed it because of the kid, and never looked at it since. Now with the LV, I might consider it, IF its not going to kill my hair.
poison, everything i have looked at and my personal experience indicates that form will reduce dht. i think i remember dutchman saying his psa was high before he started using formestane and numbers have improved dramatically since. i have not heard any experiences of hairloss on formestane. i have seen the pic's of your kids and know how devoted you are to them-formestane lv might be the answer. don't have to say again how big a fan i am of the formestane, lol.:thumbsup:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sweet feedback in this thread, Tom. I'm relegated to using my phone for internet over the next week: can anyone link to a FAQ's type thing about formestane, including pct (iirc it requires pct despite the anti-e effects). It's tough to search on the phone.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sweet feedback in this thread, Tom. I'm relegated to using my phone for internet over the next week: can anyone link to a FAQ's type thing about formestane, including pct (iirc it requires pct despite the anti-e effects). It's tough to search on the phone.
go to the article subsection and look for neo's formestane thread. all kinds of good/useful stuff.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ah, yes. I forgot about that, thanks. Btw, I justy found a thread I posted about this in 2004, I bumped it in the anabolic section. Pretty hilarious, lots of negative feedback.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah, yes. I forgot about that, thanks. Btw, I justy found a thread I posted about this in 2004, I bumped it in the anabolic section. Pretty hilarious, lots of negative feedback.
Why Negative feedback?? Seems like everybody loves it..

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Go look at it, it's 'formestane as a stand alone supp'. It was back when form was newish, and apparently unloved. :lol:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Read carefully. If this is the thread I'm thinking about, most of the negative feedback came from people who handn't even tried formestane.

The first time I used Eform, I admittedly didn't really understand what it was. After 7 days, I was SCRAMBLING to learn about it online. I was 100% convinced I was on steroids and paniced that I hadn't planned a pct (at the time, I barely knew what pct was LOL). Thank goodness, we can still get those results from form without pct :head:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Read carefully. If this is the thread I'm thinking about, most of the negative feedback came from people who handn't even tried formestane.

The first time I used Eform, I admittedly didn't really understand what it was. After 7 days, I was SCRAMBLING to learn about it online. I was 100% convinced I was on steroids and paniced that I hadn't planned a pct (at the time, I barely knew what pct was LOL). Thank goodness, we can still get those results from form without pct :head:
not only hadn't those people not tried formestane, but topical products in general were put down as useless. i remember a thread i made 'dollar for dollar the best product' many so called experts put all topical products in the useless category. wow-e-form was $15, can you imagine how popular it would be today at that price.

and now not only has topical formestane been proved to work, but now we even have a oral formestane product that is working very well for me.

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
Read carefully. I was 100% convinced I was on steroids and paniced that I hadn't planned a pct (at the time, I barely knew what pct was LOL). Thank goodness, we can still get those results from form without pct :head:
Your being a little Dramatic. Formestane is good but it's not Superdrol.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
If you've never taken a DS/PH before such as Superdrol and Transdermal Formestane was the first thing you used it would make a huge impact on you.

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
If you've never taken a DS/PH before such as Superdrol and Transdermal Formestane was the first thing you used it would make a huge impact on you.
Good point but unlike he said you wouldn't panic and think your on steroids because you wouldn't have any clue what steroids felt like. And if you had tried steroids you would without a doubt know that Formestane is nothing like anabolic steroids.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
jiggero-4 years ago celc and i were comparing notes on the different test boosters we had tried and neither of us had tried ph's. when we stumbled upon formestane it was a huge step up from what we were used to getting from much more expensive supps. imagine spending $40 a piece for a 3 part stack that suggested running for 2 months-that's $240 for 2 months-e-form cost $15 for a month and way outperformed the much more expensive stack-now wouldn't you be a little dramatic?:smite:

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
jiggero-4 years ago celc and i were comparing notes on the different test boosters we had tried and neither of us had tried ph's. when we stumbled upon formestane it was a huge step up from what we were used to getting from much more expensive supps. imagine spending $40 a piece for a 3 part stack that suggested running for 2 months-that's $240 for 2 months-e-form cost $15 for a month and way outperformed the much more expensive stack-now wouldn't you be a little dramatic?:smite:
I hear what your saying,and For the Record I like Form. I like Creatine as well. I just know it's place.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I hear what your saying,and For the Record I like Form. I like Creatine as well. I just know it's place.
nice. i just thought celc's statement needed a little clarifying. all's good. :beerchug:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, I've only done one cycle of 1-ad, ergopharm, back in the day, and ilike an idiot, I used some herbal test booster for pct. Great cycle, but lost much of my gains. I haven't really felt like ****ing with ph's since, as I like my hair. But it's coming out anyway, I can't do my first love, judo, because of my new job, and so I feel some good weight training coming on. Form sounds like a blast.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For the record, I wouldn't even consider it if it was transdermal. Not a chance in hell. So keep making the LV for us non-TD guys!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
For the record, I wouldn't even consider it if it was transdermal. Not a chance in hell. So keep making the LV for us non-TD guys!
td has some advantage's that the lv doesn't- but i am very impressed with the lv and think you will be a formaholic too. i plan to use both td and lv in the future and really love the convenience of the lv dosing. the ability to fill syringe and take to work, then dose at last break for a boost at the end of a shift is crazy good.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
td has some advantage's that the lv doesn't- but i am very impressed with the lv and think you will be a formaholic too. i plan to use both td and lv in the future and really love the convenience of the lv dosing. the ability to fill syringe and take to work, then dose at last break for a boost at the end of a shift is crazy good.
could you go into this alittle more t. im interested in what your thoughts on this are you beeing the form monster and all:D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
could you go into this alittle more t. im interested in what your thoughts on this are you beeing the form monster and all:D
i don't get the 'rush' from the lv and the td kicks in faster. the td feels more intense when you 1st apply it whereas the lv is more gradual-but both give you the great effects you would expect from formestane.