Power twister, who uses one?

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
I've been using one for two weeks now and I'll tell you one thing... This
gives your upper body one hell of a work out. The first time I use it, I couldn't
move my shoulders the next day and my pec's hurt if I pushed on them. I would definitely
recommend one to incorporate into your workout.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
i do not. guess im more into heading to the gym, and lifting more common exercises.
Sage

Dante_66

Awards
Jim,

I just picked up a Power Twister at Walmart but it doesn't come with any kind of exercise descriptions or chart.

Would you have either that I could use for the Power Twister?

Sincerely,

Terry

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That thing looks like the Thigh Master of the male upper-body. And I'm going to have to concur with Sage, I wouldn't be caught dead using that thing.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Well if anyone were to laugh at you using it, it appears that you could beat the snot outta them with it :D

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
That thing looks like the Thigh Master of the male upper-body. And I'm going to have to concur with Sage, I wouldn't be caught dead using that thing.
I wouldn't get cought dead using it also..... That's why I use it at home..... It kind of looks like this when using it. :bb3: .... I have noticed my upper pecs forming better since using it...... I use it on chest days...... 4 sets of 25

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
Well if anyone were to laugh at you using it, it appears that you could beat the snot outta them with it :D
Yeah, just bend it in half and let one end go.... Maybe into a face. That would hurt.... Or just a good ol'e straight out beating.

motiv8erJR

motiv8erJR

Awards
  • Established
Mullet I know motiv8er senior used to use one too when he was working on his chest.... That was ten years ago, but it looked good... His you could change the resistence somehow...

~Mk

theragingbull

Awards
Ive use one on&off for years when I travel and the hotel I'm
at does not have a gym.

bradpittbody

Awards
i bet this exercise device could bring YOU to your knees for quicker than your gym workouts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bradpittbody

Awards
than you are all wrong about how you workout my friend, I assure you if you train with this alone with the right form and angles and grips your chest would be far better off than your gym workouts . I can confidently say this will kick your ass and define and square your pecs far better than any gym apparratus if used with various approaches as your ONLY chest workout for the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bradpittbody

Awards
Those who are laughing do not know how to train , as this device is better than most gym movements if used in various angles and grips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stri8ted25

Stri8ted25

Awards
IF it makes you feel better Arnold HELD one for a photoshoot in Pumping Iron

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
yah bro, I superset it with my shake weight

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Is there a way I can do kickbacks with this thing?

You think ill get yelled at if i use it in the squat rack?

Do i need to use lube when i stick it up my ass?

Thanks

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Reviving this post, as part of my training I've been using a 30, 40, 50 and 60 kg power twister. You can dismiss them if you want but they can add that little extra to a upper body WO. If anyone gets a chance, try bending a 60 or 80 kg one it's tough. They're inexpensive and work great in a limited home gym, just my.02