Powder dispenser?

freaky

Banned
Awards
Have any of you folks that fill your own capsules ever thought about using or had any experience using a gun powder dispenser to quickly and accurately measure out your bulk supps?

Has anyone ever come across any small powder dispensers specifically made for this type of thing?

All the small powder dispensers I've come across are for reloading bullets. I'd like to be able to more accurately control the amount of supps I'm putting in the capsules and a powder dispenser seems like a fast, easy way to do it.

What about from lab or science supply houses?

tabish121

Board Supporter
Awards
I've got 50 Shot Gun Shells full of ALCAR and I'm not afraid to use em!!!!!

:)

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I just wish I could buy a capsule machine without having to tell the God damn feds about it. It would honestly be for myself. I figure if I had a decent machine I could buy all my basic supplements in yearly batches, or however long they stay good, and cap em in a large batch and do no more shopping for months on end.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
I just wish I could buy a capsule machine without having to tell the God damn feds about it. It would honestly be for myself. I figure if I had a decent machine I could buy all my basic supplements in yearly batches, or however long they stay good, and cap em in a large batch and do no more shopping for months on end.
Like... one of those $15,000 ones?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Oliver Kween Anabolics 1
EpiStrong Supplements 30
LJ57 Supplements 23
LJ57 Supplements 1
akboom87 Supplements 34