protein powder

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So I've just run out looking for some deals. Just got dps with their 75 bucks for 10 lbs on decent. Is there any others? Even costco has been expensive imo lately

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So I've just run out looking for some deals. Just got dps with their 75 bucks for 10 lbs on decent. Is there any others? Even costco has been expensive imo lately
I was at costco yesterday and i noticed the same thing. It was almost as expensive as the rtd shakes per serving

NeoCycle98

Awards
I recently picked up the same 10lb bag from DPS, I scoured the net for a while and it seems to be the best deal at the moment. Also if you are looking for a mass gainer/food replacement, DPS sells a 15 pound bag of mutant mass I picked up for $60. Costs of everything have gone up obviously, but that’s the best I found.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Check out supplementhunt and poorboysupplements they always have protein deals happening

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any feedback/reviews on this nutrex 100% whey? It’s not an isolate, but I don’t really need that…

IMG_7255.JPG

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You can check out the protein powder selection at Strong Supplement Shop as well

Code STAYSTRONG for a discount

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was 2 for like 50 bucks at poor boy
Use the Vit. Shoppe app and see if any nearby VS has the Arms Race Nutrition protein in stock still, clearance price is like $12/2 lbs

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
These sites legit? Dang they got some stuff for cheap.
I've ordered a couple times from each, no issues. From what I've gathered, I think both places bring in many items that are near dated or were just overstocked/not selling well with whatever company so most items are priced to move.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Supplement Hunt is LEGIT I shop with them all the time and whats great is that you get FREE shipping
when your order is $99 or more and it doesn't matter how many pounds. This site is great for pre workouts,
protein bars, bcaa's, and protein powders. They always list the expiration dates so you can decide if you wanna
purchase something that might be past dated.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Supplement hunt can’t even be bothered to keep their site updated.

I clicked on 5 protein deals that said “sale.”
When opened, they said “SOLD OUT”

How bout just take em the fuk off your site 🤦‍♂️

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Supplement hunt can’t even be bothered to keep their site updated.

I clicked on 5 protein deals that said “sale.”
When opened, they said “SOLD OUT”

How bout just take em the fuk off your site 🤦‍♂️
If something is no longer available it says SOLD OUT in grey and white lettering in the lower
left hand corner on the ad pictures so no need to even bother clicking on it.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If something is no longer available it says SOLD OUT in grey and white lettering in the lower
left hand corner on the ad pictures so no need to even bother clicking on it.
I dunno man…not on my iPhone 🤷‍♂️

First pic is their search menu, second it only appears sold out once I click on it…

IMG_7294.JPG

IMG_7295.JPG

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I went back and yeah they have plenty with the greyed ‘sold out’ and yet still a lot with the ‘gotcha’ sold out….It’s ridiculous. Just remove all the sold out shitt. Get a better internet guy or pay him more. End rant.

NICE DEAL!
IMG_7296.JPG

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Try shopping on a lap top or computer because some of those deals your seeing on your phone look like very old deals
from the pics you posted. I only shop from my lap top so it looks what I'm seeing is more accurate.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Try shopping on a lap top or computer because some of those deals your seeing on your phone look like very old deals
from the pics you posted. I only shop from my lap top so it looks what I'm seeing is more accurate.
Ok appreciate that!

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
Been using it for years. mixes great in a shaker with milk or water. Chocolate and vanilla taste pretty good. Comes in bags though, so save a protein jug and just refill. One of the bags will contain a scoop in it.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Check Vit shoppe app, can grab the 5 lb Body tech WPC, choc flavor for $29 (using subscribe n save)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Myprotein having 55% off presidents day sale, use code: socialmp
Use the app and score an additional 5% disc on top of that, pretty slick deal