Post Your Stash Contest---Win $300

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to save for the next sale lol. I can definitely see myself laying down at good 6 bills, lol.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Rafter,

4 Cialabol caps had me feeling your pain. Well, it wasn't so much pain.... more of a cleansing, "oh.... there went my colon", type of feeling.

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
By the way, if you look at the far right you will see the essentials of manhood (pumping iron dvd, TITANS dvd, Jay Cutlers "ripped to shreds", Ronnie Colemans dvd, Arnold's "the comeback" and about 200 editions of Muscle and Fitness and FLEX). USP is da shizzle, fo rizzle!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo:

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
just the initial picture, i'll break out my ideas later on. i have more stuff on the whey if you know what i mean.

Attachments

Last edited:
Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That kitty pic is awesome! The muscl-tech one has earned you 40 lashings with a cat o nine tails from Ubi.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hey jayhawk what ever happened to the video contest?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's another contest in the works after the current one is done. Polling will be up by monday...The next contest will be hyoooge.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
That's an automatic disqualification

LMFAO should be Muscletech is poo!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm off tomorrow and hopefully what I have planned turns out :)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I wanna see some more PowerFULL BEAST pics :)
I can make that happen Stryder:thumbsup: The beast lived through the mauling that the vicious jack russell terrier gave him.

I get a laugh each day when i take my pills out of a bottle with arms and legs.

Raaaaa

Banned
Awards
my muscle-tech stash pix was a humerous pic if you all didn't know. Seriously I can't even give this stuff away for no one will take it.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ya Laneblane i would too, lol. Also guys these stashs are supposed to be of USP labs stuff only eh.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Didn't see that my bad.

Jayhawkk what could you compare C2 to as far as other fatburners on the market?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Out of my own personal use and non research chem type i'll have to go with Special Tactics.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Original Post said this ends on the 26th.... then USP said it ended on the 17th.

Regardless, let's get some pics up here guys. And a freakin' video for Jayhawkk

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Jay is gunna be dancing around in booty shorts and a tube top with holding a couple bottles of PowerFull, lol.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I'd throw in a prize if Jay posts THAT video hahaha

kappaz

Banned
Awards
How do u like the liposolv?
It's alright. I've noticed some effects, but nothing too drastic. Part of that is my fault though, since I haven't done any cardio while I have been on it.

I just started my second bottle a few days ago and plan to start doing cardio. I'm taking pics tomorrow so I can really look at the difference in another month.

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
I'll post a picture later, are we only supposed to have pics with board sponsor products, or are all products good to go?

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
Hope I made it in time, I'll have a good one this morning

:frustrate :D

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i swear i've been laughing for the past 20 minutes at that picture. DING DING DING we have a winner

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
:icon_lol:

Thanks

Yes thats his cage. Believe it or not hes only 1 yr old!!! About 2 months ago I noticed a few bottles of PowerFULL/Cissus were missing and found the empty bottles in his toy box!!! Well after 2 months of over dosing PowerFULL/Cissus he has turned into a anabolic MONSTER!!!!! Hes gained 25 lbs. in 2 months. You would swear hes 3 years old by looking at him now.
:jaw:

I dont know what to do guys, hes now pushing me around and demands more bottles of powerFULL!
:food:

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
I know I need to get him some fast before he hurts me! :whip:

So when does the contest end?