Post prohormone cycle

jjm54

Awards
Hi. So I took a PH last year that ended in late december, and I did use a PCT. I'm 18 and knew it probably wasn't a good idea to take it at my age, but I did it anyways. I was pretty happy with the results; I gained 15 lbs of muscle and was at peak strength for myself. I won't do it again - I'll just stick to the simple supplements. However, the PH gave me some pretty bad acne, and I thought it was just from the test booster so I decided to tough it out. Now, it is march, and 3 months after the cycle I am still having problems with acne and developed gynos. My acne is steadly getting better, and my gynos are very small, and i think they are getting smaller. From a bunch of research, I have concluded that excess estrogen in my body from the PH has made my skin more oily and caused the gynos. I was wondering if I should let my body take care of it, and level out my hormone levels on its own. But i kind of want to be proactive about it. I was thinking about trying an anti-E to help, like Erase or Triazole? Or is there something else I can try to help reduce the adverse effects? Thanks guys.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
get some face wash cream and some femara for the gyno.this is a touch lesson to learn but at least you admit you messed up.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
face cream - benzyl peroxide .....go tan and it will dry it up also. go to the derm. and ask for the purple pump of retin - A. it will fry those pimples

jjm54

Awards
thanks a lot guys. i really appreciate the help

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Tanning really does help, as well as staying very hydrated. Also, Need to Build Muscle just came out with a complete Acne Fighting stack with a cream. I use a B. Peroxide face wash with micro-scrubbers in the shower as well.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is a bit pricey...but no joke, the clearasonic brush is so legit. i bought one, but i admit, i was skeptical. my gf noticed a difference after two uses. it cleans your face 6x better than you can. it comes with different soaps to use and u can use your own as well .

i use clearasil soap...then after i use that, i use a few drops of the soap from clearasonic...then after my face is dry, i use Benzyl Peroxide. once it drys, i use my Retin A pump

massolic

Awards
  • Established
Hi. So I took a PH last year that ended in late december, and I did use a PCT. I'm 18 and knew it probably wasn't a good idea to take it at my age, but I did it anyways. I was pretty happy with the results; I gained 15 lbs of muscle and was at peak strength for myself. I won't do it again - I'll just stick to the simple supplements. However, the PH gave me some pretty bad acne, and I thought it was just from the test booster so I decided to tough it out. Now, it is march, and 3 months after the cycle I am still having problems with acne and developed gynos. My acne is steadly getting better, and my gynos are very small, and i think they are getting smaller. From a bunch of research, I have concluded that excess estrogen in my body from the PH has made my skin more oily and caused the gynos. I was wondering if I should let my body take care of it, and level out my hormone levels on its own. But i kind of want to be proactive about it. I was thinking about trying an anti-E to help, like Erase or Triazole? Or is there something else I can try to help reduce the adverse effects? Thanks guys.

if u dont mind me asking bud, what PH u used and wat was ur pct like?

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
I go to the dermatologist regularly (non hormone product related acne on face chest and back) And I have been prescribed
Wash: 5% benzoyl peroxide
Acne Cream (face): Epiduo
Acne Cream (chest and back): Duac
Acne medication (antibacterial) Doxycycline 200mg i believe (im not rigorous with this)

Acne is obliterated when taken religiously. and I have believe some have used Nolvadex for gyno (search those terms)

jjm54

Awards
the PH i used was oxyvar 50 and thai 25 by international underground with a test booster called fire-drol by GE Pharma. I can't remember the name of the pct - i really wish i could. I know a lot more about supplements now and am a lot smarter about what i put into my body. A PH at my age was stupid even though it gave me amazing results. It gave me acne and made me really depressed at the time. I am using minocycline 75 mg now and Acanya (Clindamycin phosphate and benozyl peroxide gel). Are those good? Is the minocycline dosage too small?