Post Cycle Therapy: A User's Guide

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
The two that immediately come to mind are a greater chance of losing more of what he gained on cycle, and T levels not recovering to what they were before cycle.
Didn't realize your test may not recover all the way, dang. I will try to persuade him to use clomid in his PCT.... again.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for the newer guys here.

Johnjaychaves

Awards
Bump for the newer guys here.
Hey Yates,

I am going to start on your gyno reversal. I have some mild gyno, no hard lumps behind my nipples but they are noticeably more puffy than before. I have been working out for 7 years and I’m not overweight and no matter how lean I get they’re still puffy. Would you still recommend the same Ralox - 120 mg Ed and exemestane 12.5 mg eod protocol?

Renew1

Renew1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey Yates,

I am going to start on your gyno reversal. I have some mild gyno, no hard lumps behind my nipples but they are noticeably more puffy than before. I have been working out for 7 years and I’m not overweight and no matter how lean I get they’re still puffy. Would you still recommend the same Ralox - 120 mg Ed and exemestane 12.5 mg eod protocol?
He hasn't been on the forum in almost a year.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Yates,

Yates isn’t around anymore. My advice would be to first have your estro levels checked. Exemestane is a suicidal AI so you don’t want to risk decimating your Estrogen completely. You need a baseline reading. Then I would begin with the Raloxifene as outlined if Estro isn’t near the bottom of the healthy range then you could add it in at 12.5 mg EOD or even every 2-3 days, dependent upon where your Estrogen sits at the beginning. Is this gyno pre-pubertal or related to AAS usage?