Possible fake RPN havoc

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChazManFlex

Awards
Alright I decided to run a cycle of havoc for the summer and got everything I usually get for a cycle. On my second week of the Havoc and running it at 20/30/30/40.

However, for some reason, I was in a crunch for money and decided to get a bottle off eBay via an independent seller (stupid, I know). This is my first time with Havoc and I am a little skeptical about the legitimateness of the product. There is no expiration date or manufacture date on the bottle. The pills are white filled with white powder, but with not really a sulphur smell, more of a candy/pixey smell. The bottle looks like the pictures of the product on the internet, but I am starting to question whether I got ripped off. I contacted the seller twice...no response.

If anyone has used Havoc recently, can you describe the entire bottle, the pills, smell, description, etc to confirm?

Thanks

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only way to know is to try it. Or you could order some EP15TANE and use it instead. One bottle is enough and it is very affordable and 100% legit clone. Discount code SAVE10NOW should give you 10% off at nutri-verse.com :)

SwollManLee

Awards
Just go on Amazon and buy the RPN Havoc that one is good to go.

ChazManFlex

Awards
Good chance it is because he used to sell fake Hdrol

Well this is great. I'm looking to buy another bottle to confirm the legitimacy of the first bottle. Any reputable sellers?

cmtp52evansg

Awards
I recently bought from him too and his bottle looks totally different from my old bottle from strong supplements.com too
I agree I just p purchased one and the formula is different 2a 3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol is what it should be and it is 2a 3a-epitio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol. Also the label is a bit different in font size and color.
Anybody know if this is fake or just a new formula?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree I just p purchased one and the formula is different 2a 3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol is what it should be and it is 2a 3a-epitio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol. Also the label is a bit different in font size and color.Anybody know if this is fake or just a new formula?
epitio = epithio. It's the same thing. No idea if it is legit or not. If you bought it from trusted retailer, it is legit.

cmtp52evansg

Awards
epitio = epithio. It's the same thing. No idea if it is legit or not. If you bought it from trusted retailer, it is legit.
Ok then my question is does anyone know if havoc has hanged to this on their label!

muay thai

muay thai

Awards
I bought 20 bottles and am questioning legitimacy from SAME SELLER ON EBAY wow..

muay thai

muay thai

Awards
I just sent him a pm IM going to report his ass on paypal and ebay ...glad i found this

muay thai

muay thai

Awards
asking for refund too...**** man... lame ! ill get them direct from PHW or LCKOUT

cdubs510

Awards
Did the same rookie mistake. Does this seem legit, from Jongator

he has tons of reviews and been on since 99 so not sure. got my bottle, smells like its supposed to

clev216

Awards
Hey cdubs 510. also wondering if the stuff from jongator worked.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey cdubs 510. also wondering if the stuff from jongator worked.
Well ny friend used RPN Havoc .
Bought from a UK Based company and the strange thing is:
-some of bottles was actually bigger. (Half centimeter) and even caps was little bit bigger in those bigger bottles. He tought too they were fake since they had candy/vanilla/sweet smell.

He used them and he got nice results..
Was it epistane in them? Or maybe other stuff. I dont know but gains was there

Status
Not open for further replies.