possible ERASE stacks....

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Hello all. Just got a few scenarios that I am pondering at the moment. I am 36yrs old....5'11/185, and roughly 10-13%bf. I ran ERASE/ALPHA-T at the end of the summer and absolutely loved it.

I am trying to come up with my next stack to start next week. Here are some of my thoughts and possible stacks

ERASE / ALPHA-T (done this already)
ERASE / ALPHA-T / TITANIUM
ERASE / ALPHA-T / DERMACRINE
ERASE / ALPHA-T / DERMACRINE / TITANIUM
ERASE / TITANIUM / DERMACRINE

Any suggestion on the above or difference scenarios is greatly appreciated. Heck, i would probably log it also.

Fr0st

Awards
Hello all. Just got a few scenarios that I am pondering at the moment. I am 36yrs old....5'11/185, and roughly 10-13%bf. I ran ERASE/ALPHA-T at the end of the summer and absolutely loved it.

I am trying to come up with my next stack to start next week. Here are some of my thoughts and possible stacks

Any suggestion on the above or difference scenarios is greatly appreciated. Heck, i would probably log it also.
I have a similar body type as you at 5 9, 170ish. i ran derm solo at the recommended dosage and didn't respond at all. i know this might mean nothing as everyone is different, but just wanted to let you know.

What are you goals? Lean bulk? I would do E / A / T or E / A / D, but let's see what the smart peeps say. Rosie is a PP rep so she will comment more on derm stacks.

I am starting ERASE / DAA / TITANIUM soon and may log as well

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

What are your goals for this stack? That will ultimately decide which stack we recommend etc.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the replies so far. For some reason i thought i had put down what my goals were. Ideally, i am looking to add LBM and drop a little fat at the same time. Would love to get down to around 175lbs and sub 10%bf

thanks

^^^This.

~Rosie~

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase + Alpha-T2 + Test Booster + Dermicrine

Test booster could be anything you like : Titanium, DAA, TestoPro, Pink Magic, etc.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
thanks natty. I am definitely thinking about the following..

ERASE / ALPHA-T / DERMACRINE / TITATNIUM

In you opinion (of anyone else's for that matter), could you think of anything differently you would stack for my goals of adding LBM and losing a little fat.

Perhaps a stack by N2BM?

thanks all

Erase + Alpha-T2 + Test Booster + Dermicrine

Test booster could be anything you like : Titanium, DAA, TestoPro, Pink Magic, etc.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only think else I would add that is recomp-driven is a nutrient repartitioner (sp?) like Anabolic Pump or Glycobol

Other than that...no point in really adding anything else for those goals...youll be set!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks natty. I am definitely thinking about the following..

ERASE / ALPHA-T / DERMACRINE / TITATNIUM

In you opinion (of anyone else's for that matter), could you think of anything differently you would stack for my goals of adding LBM and losing a little fat.

Perhaps a stack by N2BM?

thanks all
I agree with Natty in reguards to the nutrient repartitioner.. I myself prefer Recompadrol but have used Glycobol and Anabolic Pump both and got decent results, just enjoyed Rdrol better.

Good luck brother, you cant go wrong with this stack thats for sure.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with Natty in reguards to the nutrient repartitioner.. I myself prefer Recompadrol but have used Glycobol and Anabolic Pump both and got decent results, just enjoyed Rdrol better.

Would be a stack fo sho!

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Ok, thanks fellas. I have heard mixed reviews of titanium as of right now. So, i may go with another test booster besides titanium....just trying to figure out my best options for the ERASE/ALPHA-T/DERMACRINE stack. Someone help me out here on this....I dont think i want to go the DAA route at the moment. Too many mixed reviews on that stuff (toxicity, etc)

thanks for the help

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase is potent, I've gone through 3 bottle already haha