popped my test cherry who's in for the ride

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Definitely a successful cycle bro! I'm in pct now and wishing I was on again already! Bit sure what could have happened with those vials man. Sounds like you got shorted though. I've never ran Nolva at a constant dose. I've always tapered it off.
Thanks for the reply bro any suggestion on the letro?

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Definitely a successful cycle bro! I'm in pct now and wishing I was on again already! Bit sure what could have happened with those vials man. Sounds like you got shorted though. I've never ran Nolva at a constant dose. I've always tapered it off.
I shed a little tear myself with my last pin but 4 months after pct ill be back on so ill just natty bulk/recomp till then

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice cycle man. How's the gyno doin?

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Nice cycle man. How's the gyno doin?
Lumps are still there i have letro on hand but didnt want to run on cycle i need to figure out if i should run it during pct or wait till im all done so i can shrink the glands a little. As far as pain goes thankfully the arimadex has that knocked out and its kept the glands the same size so for that im thankful. I have always had gyno since my teen years its just definitely flared up eventually i will have to have surgery but that will be several cycles down the road when i am where i want to be no point in removing it now. I am still running 1mg anastrozle eod i tried doing e3d but had sensitive nips.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Personally I wouldn't run it through PCT. just my opinion. Just run your serm and deal with it after. But that's just me.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Personally I wouldn't run it through PCT. just my opinion. Just run your serm and deal with it after. But that's just me.
I second this notion. Pct is all about getting things back in balance and normalizing your hormone levels. I'd wait for a few weeks at least after pct before attacking that gyno with letro.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
I second this notion. Pct is all about getting things back in balance and normalizing your hormone levels. I'd wait for a few weeks at least after pct before attacking that gyno with letro.
Cool thanks for the input brother

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Good news guys, i was able to snag another bottle of test so ill be able to finish up strong instead of stopping early! So i now have 4 more weeks of test plus the 2-3 weeks for it to leave my system so i have a good solid 6 weeks to kill it and put on some more mass im pumped i did switch my routine i was getting bored after doing PHAT for 12 to 14 weeks so now im gonna finish up cycle with good ol GVT!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats awesome man! Jealous

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kill it! :)

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Thanks brotha man its a weird transition from PHAT to GVT but i have read alot of great things on GVT while bulking we'll see. Thanks for the support
Been doing GVT for my leg workouts recently due to hip flexor problems. Love it man.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Been doing GVT for my leg workouts recently due to hip flexor problems. Love it man.
I hit legs yesterday my two primary leg exercises were squats and lying leg curls and man did my lower back start hurtin bad around set 5,any suggestions? My gym doesnt have a lying leg curl machine so i wheel a flat bench to the cables and use the feet attachments but it ends up being h3ll on my low back

aceroni

Awards
I hit legs yesterday my two primary leg exercises were squats and lying leg curls and man did my lower back start hurtin bad around set 5,any suggestions? My gym doesnt have a lying leg curl machine so i wheel a flat bench to the cables and use the feet attachments but it ends up being h3ll on my low back
Sldl > curl
Or glute ham raise
Good morning
Etc

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Sldl > curl
Or glute ham raise
Good morning
Etc
Agreed with ur post but mainly looking to avoid lower back aggravation may try sldl next week the only problem is my gym only has one barbell and its used for squats that day lol. I suppose i could swap dumbbells for barbell though may give that a shot thanks for the advice brother

aceroni

Awards
Agreed with ur post but mainly looking to avoid lower back aggravation may try sldl next week the only problem is my gym only has one barbell and its used for squats that day lol. I suppose i could swap dumbbells for barbell though may give that a shot thanks for the advice brother
Do DB instead. Focus on pushing your hips back and really stretching the hams
Also standing Ham curls seem to be easy on my low back

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Sldl > curl
Or glute ham raise
Good morning
Etc
Yeah man i agree. I do leg press and stiff legged deads. Takes a lot of the strain off your lower back doing leg press instead of squats.

aceroni

Awards
Right, but he's on cycle.

I'd never suggest leg press over squats, all you're doing is cheating yourself

live to lift

live to lift

Awards

No worries brah gonna stick to squats just have to find something different for the hammys

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards

Yes true, I do leg press due to L hip flexor problems which flare up during squats. Since switching to GVT damn I've had some major DOMS!

aceroni

Awards
Yes true, I do leg press due to L hip flexor problems which flare up during squats. Since switching to GVT damn I've had some major DOMS!
Your stance is probably too wide and you just might have other issues.. I thought my hip flexors were too tight then once I got into my chiropractor he told me it was my pectineus was not getting any movement so it couldn't fire, meaning my hip flexor was doing the brunt of the work

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Your stance is probably too wide and you just might have other issues.. I thought my hip flexors were too tight then once I got into my chiropractor he told me it was my pectineus was not getting any movement so it couldn't fire, meaning my hip flexor was doing the brunt of the work
You could be right there as I do use a wide stance than normal as that is what is most comfortable for me, and I'm a lot stronger doing it this way :) but I think I must've damaged it as other everyday movements were starting to become sore as well. Been a month without squats, life's tough lol.
How long you have left on cycle there LtL??

aceroni

Awards
You could be right there as I do use a wide stance than normal as that is what is most comfortable for me, and I'm a lot stronger doing it this way :) but I think I must've damaged it as other everyday movements were starting to become sore as well. Been a month without squats, life's tough lol.
That really sucks brother. I also squat wide.. Not sumo, but wider than shoulder width. Most stable most powerful.

You should foam roll the **** out of it, start stretching, and add in side lunges to strengthen those muscles.
Also looking into a chiropractor with active release therapy (art) will be very beneficial, to anyone who trains

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Got about 3 weeks of injections still so about 5 weeks. I can definately say i bulked lol turnin into a fatty lol. This was a good learning experiance but i think next time im not going to go so heavy on the calories. This cycle has been alot of fun but eating 4500 calories just packed on too much flab. Regardless of bodyfat im going to continue bulking for a few months to solidify gains

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got about 3 weeks of injections still so about 5 weeks. I can definately say i bulked lol turnin into a fatty lol. This was a good learning experiance but i think next time im not going to go so heavy on the calories. This cycle has been alot of fun but eating 4500 calories just packed on too much flab. Regardless of bodyfat im going to continue bulking for a few months to solidify gains
Sounds like a good plan bro. You definitely added good mass though.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't really see the "flab". You're not as defined as you were but you've done well. Maybe some water but you definitely added some quality mass.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Thanks guys i think alot of it is in my head i have a real bad case of body image dysmorphia from when i was fat as a kid. It seems like if im not shredded i go into a real depressed state which makes bulking tough yalls support really helps with me staying motivated and to keep grinding as i said im gonna keep bulking thanks for the support to all who have stuck around on this thread and giving me motivation it means alot to me

aceroni

Awards
Thanks guys i think alot of it is in my head i have a real bad case of body image dysmorphia from when i was fat as a kid. It seems like if im not shredded i go into a real depressed state which makes bulking tough yalls support really helps with me staying motivated and to keep grinding as i said im gonna keep bulking thanks for the support to all who have stuck around on this thread and giving me motivation it means alot to me
Yeah you're looking big man, keep at it.. I was never fat as a kid, always lean, so I have a hard time letting myself get fat to bulk, but it's what's necessary for me to get bigger and stronger. Water weight = more joint cushion, more strength = more weight on the bar which ultimately means more muscle

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Sorry for the double post guys phone was messin up

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lookin pretty big dude.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Tody was legs and abs did 10x10 of 175lbs squats and seated leg curls with 115 as a compound set F**ing brutal. Almost threw up had to lay down in the gym for 20 minutes after my 10th set. After that i finished up with low cable pull ins for abs and seated calf raises for calves each 3 sets. Unbelievable how 175lbs squats can make u feel like a girl with 4 second negatives. Im liking this GVT business!

aceroni

Awards
Tody was legs and abs did 10x10 of 175lbs squats and seated leg curls with 115 as a compound set F**ing brutal. Almost threw up had to lay down in the gym for 20 minutes after my 10th set. After that i finished up with low cable pull ins for abs and seated calf raises for calves each 3 sets. Unbelievable how 175lbs squats can make u feel like a girl with 4 second negatives. Im liking this GVT business!
Hey man I was just wondering how your gyno has come along?
I don't cycle anything but I've been noticing I have puffy nips (thinking my dairy consumption had something to do with this) but they tend to disappear if I get sightly cold.
Have you ever noticed this

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
You will know if ur having a gyno flare for me it was very painful with little balls under my nips. Thankfully once i ordered anastrozle from a different sourct it has kept the symptoms at bay although i still have balls under my nips after my cucle and pct im gonna run letro to see if i can shrink them. But trust me if you have gyno you will know it

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Today after chest and back GVT weight 193 starting was 156 so im up 37 lbs

IMG_20130224_173701.jpg

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Insane gains bro! You don't even look like the same person! Nice work!

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
37lbs, daaaaayyyyuuuuum

Enters Lord Vader: "...You don't understand the powaahhhh of the daaahhhk side."

I do now. Where do I sign up

Nice work

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Insane gains bro! You don't even look like the same person! Nice work!
Thanks brother! Now that im not fighting sickness anymore i have been making some awesome gains. And i had to go jean shopping today because my legs just wont fit in 32's anymore. Went up to 33's and its much better lol. Still probly have a good 3-4 weeks on cycle then time to hold wait for a couple months then start a recomp/cut. Im anxious to see if i can put on a few more lbs before the end of my cycle last year i bulked to 207lbs. And had to do a hard cut because i did it natty and put on more fat than anything. But for comparison last year when i natty bulked my waist was at 37" where now its 33 so i know i have gained some good quality muscle.

aceroni

Awards
You will know if ur having a gyno flare for me it was very painful with little balls under my nips. Thankfully once i ordered anastrozle from a different sourct it has kept the symptoms at bay although i still have balls under my nips after my cucle and pct im gonna run letro to see if i can shrink them. But trust me if you have gyno you will know it
Ok well I don't have any pain, but nips are puffy on and off, and one nip has about a pea sized lump under it, which isn't sensitive at all, but if I press on it slightly hard I do notice some sensitivity.
I'm using erase pro right now at one ed i'm thinking it couldn't be estro related so it must be prolactin related.. I'm debating whether or not to get some inhibit p to see if it does anything..
Any ideas, ltl, anyone?

Also bro you're looking joocy as fuark, mad gains have been made.. Good work
How long do you have left on cycle and will you continue to update this log throughout pct ??

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I had my flare up recently it was pretty painful and sensitive. I dreaded giving someone a hug. Not pleasant at all!

aceroni

Awards
When I had my flare up recently it was pretty painful and sensitive. I dreaded giving someone a hug. Not pleasant at all!
Holy **** bro that's serious.. I was only worried about my **** buddy trying to bite my nips.. She loves that ****, me, not so much