Police: Man Severs Wife's Head, Has Crash

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Police: Man Severs Wife's Head, Has Crash
By JESSE HARLAN ALDERMAN

BOISE, Idaho (AP) - A man transporting his wife's severed head in a pickup truck crashed into an oncoming car, killing a woman and her 4-year-old daughter, police said. The impact sent the head flying onto the road.

A Boise police officer was driving behind Alofa Time's truck on a busy road when he noticed the man's erratic driving and then watched him slam into the car, police spokeswoman Lynn Hightower said.

Time, 51, who was not injured, told officers he was involved in his wife's death, investigators said.

After searching Time's house in Nampa, police found the decapitated body of 47-year-old Theresa N. Time in a car inside the garage, authorities said. She likely had been dead for several hours, Nampa Police Lt. LeRoy Forsman said.

An autopsy was scheduled next week to determine Theresa Time's cause of death, Canyon County Coroner Vicki DeGeus-Morris said.

Time was being held on two counts of second-degree murder in the deaths of Samantha Nina Murphy, 36, of Boise, and her daughter Jae Lynne Grimes. Murphy's other daughter was injured and was in stable condition at a Boise hospital.

``It was one of the more horrific and complex crime scenes on memory,'' Hightower said. ``A woman and her child killed in a crash, and a severed head from an earlier homicide: It's nothing short of bizarre and tragic.''

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
What the frack was he doing with her head in the first place...

How terrible the mother and her daughter died... especially a young child, I can't even imagine what the husband is going through right now.

Very sad.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
holy crap, that's horrible. so many questions...

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Basically saying the head removal could of been an after death thing and not the actual cause.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Lets not ask why this piece of sh*t did it and just kill the bastard, like within the next hour. We would NEVER have to worry about him again or waste money keeping him alive.....

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
Lets not ask why this piece of sh*t did it and just kill the bastard, like within the next hour. We would NEVER have to worry about him again or waste money keeping him alive.....

You got to understand that this guy is mentally disturbed, SEVERLY, to say the least. I say we study him so we can prevent **** like this happening again.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
An autopsy was scheduled next week to determine Theresa Time's cause of death, Canyon County Coroner Vicki DeGeus-Morris said.

^ is that really necessary? lol.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
You got to understand that this guy is mentally disturbed, SEVERLY, to say the least. I say we study him so we can prevent **** like this happening again.
Or you could follow a modified Eugenix route and just kill all the freaks so it'd never happen again. :) Or not.

rocknroll

Awards
Messed!:jaw:

I wonder, among other things, where the dude going with her head?

ArnoldIsMyIdol

ArnoldIsMyIdol

Awards
  • Established
Wow stories like this sure leave you scratching your head.

heater

Awards
I just saw this post. It happened near my community and it has affected alot of people. Not sure what make a person kill not only one, but then take two other inoccent people out (1 a small child). Not sure anyone can figure it out.

For those of you that think he needs to be studied, here is the web site you can find a picture of him.

Ada County Sheriff's Office. Look up jail roster and the name Time, Alofa.