FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I doubt it.

I'll see if I can scroll through any of the old emails I have to see if that lot number is in there, anywhere.

I haven't heard of any fakes on the market, but I guess it wouldn't be that surprising.
There was actually a counterfeit that lasted about 3 days trying to sell "Black Liver Extreme" saying it was the new version.
There is no new version right now, but Jonas did email me yesterday saying some more releases to the Black Series were under way and due out by late December.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not big on PHs anymore, but PMS Black liver I will continue to run, based on its 99% purity and proven results. Good stuff. Happy to have been picked to beta test it ;)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I doubt it.

I'll see if I can scroll through any of the old emails I have to see if that lot number is in there, anywhere.

I haven't heard of any fakes on the market, but I guess it wouldn't be that surprising.
Cool let me know. You rep for them? Have a bottle or 2 for sale?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Pm d2footballjr (I think I spelled that right) and submit a beta request with the following:

Weight
Max bench
Current state of libido
Other supplements used in past

Thanks for your interest.
It is the best stuff I've ever ran and my libido has gotten tons better as well as all of my lifts and lean muscle.
D2football processes all the requests so if you're really serious about it let him know.
Wait, doesn't Bruce like requests with front and back starting pics of the possible beta user?

He would have to submit them anyway...Bruce is very thorough with his decisions.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait, doesn't Bruce like requests with front and back starting pics of the possible beta user?

He would have to submit them anyway...Bruce is very thorough with his decisions.
No.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I doubt it.I'll see if I can scroll through any of the old emails I have to see if that lot number is in there, anywhere.I haven't heard of any fakes on the market, but I guess it wouldn't be that surprising.
When something works as well as Black Liver did then I can only imagine what companies would try to copy and reproduce it. We see that all the time with PH's that work well and then make a reappearance under a similar name but by a different company.
There was actually a counterfeit that lasted about 3 days trying to sell "Black Liver Extreme" saying it was the new version.There is no new version right now, but Jonas did email me yesterday saying some more releases to the Black Series were under way and due out by late December.
Jonas and Bruce have been working hard on those products last time I heard. I really hope Bruce gets that website back up and running so we can track the new releases. I still looking forward to their semi-natty test booster, Black Balls. The formula was supposed to be amazing.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool let me know. You rep for them? Have a bottle or 2 for sale?
No, don't rep for them -- pretty sure Bruce and Jonas are the only 2 guys that are actually with the company (that I've heard of, at least). It's really hard to come by and I obviously don't want to get rid of the couple I do have, but shoot me a PM and maybe we can work something out. ;)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
No, don't rep for them -- pretty sure Bruce and Jonas are the only 2 guys that are actually with the company (that I've heard of, at least). It's really hard to come by and I obviously don't want to get rid of the couple I do have, but shoot me a PM and maybe we can work something out. ;)
PM sent.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There was actually a counterfeit that lasted about 3 days trying to sell "Black Liver Extreme" saying it was the new version.
There is no new version right now, but Jonas did email me yesterday saying some more releases to the Black Series were under way and due out by late December.
mine says black liver platinum series

S

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Bump for more info

K

kateean2

Awards
That's from the new Black Series I heard was coming out soon.

S

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Just what is it teally . Is it a ph or what I mean I've read its natural and u don't need pct . But most of what I read is just vauge info about it. I mean does it fall under the stuff that we can't talk bout places to buy it from or what

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just what is it teally . Is it a ph or what I mean I've read its natural and u don't need pct . But most of what I read is just vauge info about it. I mean does it fall under the stuff that we can't talk bout places to buy it from or what
You must be bad with sarcasm.

T

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
its atually in a category of its own. contrary to its name, its not hepatoxic at all and it has no supressive effects on your hpta so no pct is needed. the reason its so hard is because the main ingredient is a millenia old meteor in the mountains of norway

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its atually in a category of its own. contrary to its name, its not hepatoxic at all and it has no supressive effects on your hpta so no pct is needed. the reason its so hard is because the main ingredient is a millenia old meteor in the mountains of norway
Spot on.
PP was working on a earth minerals supplement but it flopped because it was too expensive to source and they were nowhere near production ready.
Jonas had it right. An eccentric billionaire is just what the industry needed.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Spot on.
PP was working on a earth minerals supplement but it flopped because it was too expensive to source and they were nowhere near production ready.
I was told pp was raided d/t black liver, they were developing a version using their liquavade technology, but the feds found out.... Y'all know the rest

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Spot on.
Jonas is brilliant

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jonas is brilliant
yes, brilliant but a slob. I wish he would at least keep his work area clean. I went there on a behind-the-scenes tour that I won after doing a review on the beta version of Black Liver and it was really cool to see how he sourced things and made them all work together. Ingenious actually but dude had food spots and crumbs on his shirt that looked like he'd slept in it the last week and smelled like month old garbage. His office was just atrocious and there wasn't even a place to sit on any of the chairs so I had to use an upended milk crate. Other then that it was pretty neat.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
yes, brilliant but a slob. I wish he would at least keep his work area clean. I went there on a behind-the-scenes tour that I won after doing a review on the beta version of Black Liver and it was really cool to see how he sourced things and made them all work together. Ingenious actually but dude had food spots and crumbs on his shirt that looked like he'd slept in it the last week and smelled like month old garbage. His office was just atrocious and there wasn't even a place to sit on any of the chairs so I had to use an upended milk crate. Other then that it was pretty neat.
Typical Jonas

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was told pp was raided d/t black liver, they were developing a version using their liquavade technology, but the feds found out.... Y'all know the rest
I'd heard that, but didn't know it was true. Wow, that would have been a big pickup for their line.