Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your workouts are unique man, always enjoy seeing what you're doing. Good continued feedback.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You Are The Man... simple as that...

This is great, respected feedback... Thanks for the ideas bro...

btw, how did the Foam presses work for you? FTW!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PMiller, the log continues to look great man.

Nice work! :D

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just checking in Pmiller!! Everything's lookin' good up in here! You're doing a great job with your workouts and this log. Way to go!!:cheers: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Workout #14
Training
A. DE Foam Bench Press - 8x3 @ 225 + Chains
B. DB Floor Press - 3x10 @ 120's
C. Plate Raise - 3x12 @ 70
D. 1/2 Flies with chains - 2x25
E. Push Ups - 2x50 w/ chains.
Energy = 5/5
Stellar energy today. One of those days were you just don't feel like leaving. Got a great nights sleep last night so I had a good amount of energy to begin with and the Core Zap just made it outrageous. Looking forward to ME squats tomorrow!​
Focus and Mood = 4/5
Felt like a million bucks again, my focus got a little sidetracked between exercises because I am trying to find a good training partner and seen a possible fit for the position so I kind of invested a little to much time chatting between presses and floor presses. Oh Well.​
Strength = 4/5
Everything was feeling smooth today and force on my lifts was incredible. During floor presses I was coming a full pause on the bottom and still exploding up throughout the sets no problem. Got a crazy pump doing the last two exercises, with a routine like mine pumps are few and far between so its inspiring when I do get one.​
Thermogenisis = 4/5
Thanks to Core Zap I have purchased some new lifting clothes so that I am not doing my laundry every few days, just been sweating like crazy. My pants have been fitting better and I have actually lost about 5-6 pounds since starting the log, with out really trying. Strength's going Up, bloat and weights going down, Pmiller's going to be jacked before you know it!​
Keep rocking it out PM. The log is fantastic. Keep up the phenomenal work ethic.

Cheers!:cheers:

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
Like everyone else said, this logs going great and the honest feedback is appreciated.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
we are draggin the sled and pushing silverados in the city tomorrow... you in homie?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Workout #15
Training
A. Anderson Good Mornings - 6x3 up to 315 Then Singles working up to 400 - PR
B. Box Squats w/ Chains - 10x2 Up to 345 + chains - PR
C. Lunges - 4x10
D. Abs/ GHR Negatives .
Energy = 5/5
Amazing​
Focus and Mood = 5/5
Amazing​
Strength = 5/5
Amazing​
Thermogenisis = 4/5
Worked up to a good sweat today, very consistent with other days while taking Zap. I love how it keeps my Joints and muscles warmed up too during my sessions.​
This was truly one of those workouts were you just feel unstoppable. Not only did I hit a PR in GM's but also in my squats. All my lifts felt great with the only weakness being in my balance during lunges. Sorry for the short responses with this post but I really have no other way to describe todays workout, it left me speechless....and Hungry!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice progress so far, bud! :D

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excellent numbers. How do your hips/hammies feel after that combo? haha

Do you use 20lbs groups of chain?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Excellent numbers. How do your hips/hammies feel after that combo? haha

Do you use 20lbs groups of chain?
The chains are I use are 30lbs per side including the stringer. So about 25lbs gets deloaded on the movement per side.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Workout #16
Training
A. Reverse Band Press - 10x2 up to 435
B. Floor Press w/ chains - 3x10 @ 255 + chains
C. DB Shoulder Press - 2x12 @ 90's
D. Dips w/ chains around neck - 3x25 @ bw+50lbs chain
Energy = 4/5
Very clean energy today. The energy is noticeably different from other products because you do not feel like you are on a stimulant at all. You feel like you just have a ton of natural energy like a young kid. I like this product because I can blast through my workouts but after if I am talking to someone I am not like dancing in place.​
Focus and Mood = 3/5
Both mood and focus were alright today. I noticed the focus fade after the floor presses but my mood was slightly elevated for a couple hours after dosing. This seems to be the most unpredictable aspect of the Core Zap but I believe it also has the most outside influence.​
Strength = 4/5
Everything felt pretty smooth today. I would have like a stronger lockout during my presses but oh well. During my dips I felt completely fresh and thought about going for something heavy but I figured high reps was in order to round out the session.​
Thermogenisis = 2/5
For some reason I had like no thermogenic response until very late in the workout, and then it was hard to tell if it was the Core or the workout. This is the first time I have experienced this from the product so I am going to write it off as weird occurrence, I am guessing the effects will come back and I must have just reacted weird today.​

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Workout #17
Training
A. Cleans - singles at 215,225,235 (No Motor Skills today)
B. Box Speed Squats - 10x2 @ 205 + average bands
C. Reverse Band Dead Lift - 6x3 @ 455 2x1 @ 500
D. Leg Extensions - 1x100 (giant drop set ten reps at each weight)
Energy = 4/5
Energy was on par today. Very clean energy, best described as subtle but plentiful. The energy is what really sets this product apart from all the other things I have tried. With Core Zap you really don't get the normal stimulant feelings. I honestly get more of a stimulant feeling from a couple cans of soda. What you do get though is energy like a kid where you just do get tired or fatigued. I haven't been reading the other logs because I don't want to skew my own opinions on the product but I am looking forward to seeing if they note the same thing.​
Focus and Mood = 4/5
Focus was ok today, but honestly the Mood enhancement really salvaged my workout. I was getting really ticked of and frustrated doing Cleans because I just can't improve on them. I was getting really worked up by the time I went to do squats and I just put it behind me and enjoyed the rest of my workout. Usually I would dwell on my poor cleans but I just felt content with myself today and kind of brushed it off, Im a Powerlifter not an Olympic lifter lol.​
Strength = 4/5
Squats and Deads felt great today. I was pretty was feeling kind of tight in my glutes and hamstrings but I managed to have a good session and even hit a couple ATG free squats with no problem hitting depth so I was happy about that. My initial pull for cleans was alright but I have to back off the weight and teach myself proper form again because I am not hitting my hip scoop or pulling my traps at the right time.​
Thermogenisis = 4/5
Well the sweating was back today. I was literally down to my undershirt within five minutes of entering the gym (usually lift in a hoodie) I had to go through a lot of chalk today to keep my grip dry and the gym owner wasn't to happy about the little bit of chalk on the ground so I ended up making a big smiley face in chalk right it the middle of the gym. I was wearing some knee sleeves today and my knees felt really really warm and loose throughout the workout which was great, I got to get some febreeze now though.​

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Workout #18
Training
A1. DB Snatch - 2x10 per hand @ 80
A2. DB Swing- 2x12 @ 80
B. E-Z Bar Curls - 3x12 @ 120 + Monster Mini
C1. Chin Ups - 3x12
C2. Cable High Curls - 3x15 @ ?
D. Fat Man Rows - 2x20
E. Box Triple Jump - 4 1 minute rounds
Energy = 4/5
Absolutely killed my workout today, it felt great. My friends little brother wanted some good exercises for athletic endeavors , so my workout was pretty intense and quick. I did the curls while in between showing him what to do, so there was some sets where I would do some plyo's and the go right into my stuff. Just because I was feeling energetic. Looking forward to killing my speed day for chest this week.​
Focus and Mood = 4/5
Focus was great today, I was able to teach someone a routine while doing my own thing. The mood was great too because it kept the workout entertaining, and about as enjoyable as box jumps and snatches can get.​
Strength = 5/5
My strength was good today but my power was outstanding. I easily had the best jump workout I have ever had. My vertical has definitely gone up since starting this log, I actually felt like I had more hang time lol. I love how clean my movements are while on this. I can be completely relaxed one second and then explode through a movement quicker than ever before. I think Core Zap and my current workout routine are really doing wonders for my CNS​
Thermogenisis = 5/5
I was already sweating my @ss off after the first set. The body heat really helped me stay loose during my jumps to, which makes them a lot easier on my joints. I noticed I was down another pound today, sitting at 219.​

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Workout #19
Training
A. Speed Bench - 8x2 @ 255 + monster Minis
B1. Dips - 3x12 @ BW+105
B2. Standing Military - 3x12@145
C1. Dips - 3x10 against doubled bands
C2. Lat Raise - 3x12 with Bands
D1. Push Ups - 2x25 W/ Bands
D2. Incline DB Press - 2x15 @ 90's (just bottom of movement)
D3. Cuban Press - 2x10 W/ Bands
(B-C-D were all supersets)
Energy = 5/5
I took my Zap and literally one minute later my boss called me and told me he was treating for lunch, since I couldn't pass up the offer I had to just blast threw my workout. This was by far the most fast paced workout I have had in a while. I got the whole thing completed in about 25 minutes. Got out of the gym and did not fell at all drained or fatigued, but I had a mean pump going on.​
Focus and Mood = 5/5
I was like on Auto Pilot today, I just went from one movement to another with no thought process what so ever. During the moves I was so concentrated on exploding through the lift and controlling the eccentric. My mood was solid but I really did not pay attention to it just because I was so motivated to get through the workout.​
Strength = 4/5
Hard to judge today because I tried something new with my bench press, I took a foot hold off a bench and put in under my back to force a high arch. Everything else felt great, but the Press just felt awkward. During my dips I honestly did not feel like I had the 105 hanging from me.​
Thermogenisis = 4/5
I was sweating pretty good and got pretty warm but not as bad as I would have thought. I noticed after the workout my bodytemp seemed to stay elevated for a long time. I was able to see some more definition in my back and upper body so I am pretty happy about that.​

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...Thermogenisis = 4/5
...I noticed after the workout my bodytemp seemed to stay elevated for a long time...​
Great for definition...:thumbsup:

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you have made such great progress P.... what an inspiration... your at 219!!! whoa... i better watch out, your gaining on me man.

how about we meet in the middle, about 235-240 range?

great workout ideas as you and i have a very similar layout. i did add some high rep moves to my last DE UB day and wow was i pumped.

i think i may pick up some Core ZAP to see how it works for me...

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Workout #20
Training
A. Box Squats - 4 x 2 up to 325 4x2-3 up to 445 (reverse band w/ light bands.
B. Reverse Band Deads - 8x3 up to 505 2x2 @ 555 missed 610
C1. Seated GM - 3x12 @ 145
C2. Leg Extensions - 3 x 20
D. Abs - 4 x 10
Energy = 5/5
Don't know why today, but the Zap hit me super hard at first. I was honestly tweaking about 20 minutes after dosing, it felt like I was high. After about another 20 minutes I started to level out and got the normal clean energy that Zap gives me. I must admit though I really enjoyed me little tweak, it definitely felt recreational.​
Focus and Mood = 5/5
I love this on leg days because I get myself pretty psyched out anyways, but with the Zap I feel like I am shooting for a record breaking lift or something. I feel on top of the world and confident, and feel like I am always ready to handle the weight. I use to really hate going heavy with legs because I didn't trust myself but the Zap makes me able to listen to my body and realize what my true limit is.​
Strength = 5/5
Another Zap dosing on a leg workout, more PR's for the log. My squats felt great today, and my pulls felt pretty strong even though I was a bit out of my groove from doing squats. My training partner for legs asked me what I was on today because I am progressing every workout, he had a hard time believe it was something legal.​
Thermogenisis = 4/5
I got a good sweat going today, but for some reason my calves were pouring sweat. I had to laugh just because it was such an odd bottom part to be sweating so bad even when I was wearing shorts!​

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice lifts buddy... keep rockin out! :head:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excellent log man!! You're really nailing those weights too! Keep hammering hard! THE THUNDERGOD

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Workout #21
Training
A. Foam Press - Doubles working up to 345+Chains Missed 365 w/Chains
B. DB JM Press - 4x10 @ 50's Plus 2xMonsterMini Band
C. Incline CG press - 3x15 Chains + 25lbs plates suspended w/ bands in cable handes - 3x3 @ 225 + Chains ( 50 pounds of band suspended plates.)
D. Front Raise - 3x10 @ 70​
Energy = 4/5
Energy was really steady today. Once I noticed the Zap I did not notice it diminish for a couple hours. Just killed my training and had energy to go into work right after. Sorry If I sound redundant but Core Zap produces clean, sustained energy, Period.​
Focus and Mood = 5/5
I think I was a little too focused on training today. During my rest between sets I was thinking how I could make the next exercise crazier than what I had originally planned. After the sets with the weights suspended with the bands I would get up and couldn't help but laugh after because it was just so out of the ordinary.​
Strength = 3/5
I don't know, just didn't feel like I was hitting the numbers I wanted to on presses today. My strength was there, but the power wasn't on my foam presses. Everything else felt pretty good, but I just was getting that explosiveness today, up until the incline presses. I felt really explosive during those which actually makes them harder lol. I probably should have warmed up better or something.​
Thermogenisis = 4/5
Like always got a great thermogenic response. I did the JM presses on the floor, and after my first set I took my hoodie off and lied down on the floor that was covered with a good dusting of chalk. When I got up it made a perfect chalk angel on the floor because my entire body had sweat to pick up the chalk lol. I moved to a different spot on the floor to preserve my creation.​

Last edited:
SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Workout #21
TrainingA. Foam Press - Doubles working up to 345+Chains Missed 365 w/Chains
B. DB JM Press - 4x10 @ 50's Plus 2xMonsterMini Band
C. Incline CG press - 3x15 Chains + 25lbs plates suspended w/ bands in cable handes - 3x3 @ 225 + Chains ( 50 pounds of band suspended plates.)
D. Front Raise - 3x10 @ 70
Energy = 4/5
Energy was really steady today. Once I noticed the Zap I did not notice it diminish for a couple hours. Just killed my training and had energy to go into work right after. Sorry If I sound redundant but Core Zap produces clean, sustained energy, Period.​
Focus and Mood = 5/5
I think I was a little too focused on training today. During my rest between sets I was thinking how I could make the next exercise crazier than what I had originally planned. After the sets with the weights suspended with the bands I would get up and couldn't help but laugh after because it was just so out of the ordinary.​
Strength = 3/5
I don't know, just didn't feel like I was hitting the numbers I wanted to on presses today. My strength was there, but the power wasn't on my foam presses. Everything else felt pretty good, but I just was getting that explosiveness today, up until the incline presses. I felt really explosive during those which actually makes them harder lol. I probably should have warmed up better or something.​
Thermogenisis = 4/5
Like always got a great thermogenic response. I did the JM presses on the floor, and after my first set I took my hoodie off and lied down on the floor that was covered with a good dusting of chalk. When I got up it made a perfect chalk angel on the floor because my entire body had sweat to pick up the chalk lol. I moved to a different spot on the floor to preserve my creation.​
Hey man everyone has those days. I would say you still put in some pretty solid work there. Chalk it up as an off day and move on...you'll kick some ass next time out. Never look back, just push forward and use the disappointment as motivation. Keep rockin it out bud.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Hey man everyone has those days. I would say you still put in some pretty solid work there. Chalk it up as an off day and move on...you'll kick some ass next time out. Never look back, just push forward and use the disappointment as motivation. Keep rockin it out bud.

Yeah, got a lot of bench sessions to go still in my time so I am not going to stress to much, just come back and move some weights next week.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excellent job on the log PM. You're really kickin' azz buddy!

:dl::squat:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Excellent job on the log PM. You're really kickin' azz buddy!

:dl::squat:
Thanks Bud, where did you get those animations of my lifting session though? I love that red singlet !

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not only do I record my workouts that I have completed, I also write out my next workout before hand with the projected weights and reps that I plan to hit. And if I fail to get the weight and reps that I wrote down, I become furious and feed off of the anger!! I start talking smack to myself like, "Come on Thunder, where's the Odin-Force within you?" "Train like the god that resides within you!!":box: Works for me!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Not only do I record my workouts that I have completed, I also write out my next workout before hand with the projected weights and reps that I plan to hit. And if I fail to get the weight and reps that I wrote down, I become furious and feed off of the anger!! I start talking smack to myself like, "Come on Thunder, where's the Odin-Force within you?" "Train like the god that resides within you!!":box: Works for me!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
Honestly that is probably one of the best things that has influenced my training for the better. Having any sort of plan is better than going into a workout with nothing. It helps keep you focused and makes the workouts intense. The talking to yourself is another great tactic too, if you repeat the same phrase throughout your training career it can actually tell your body to get a full force lift. I always mumble under my breath before a big lift, "Light Weight" or during a lift I have one spotter that always yells "Up" and that really helps me out.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...The talking to yourself is another great tactic too, if you repeat the same phrase throughout your training career it can actually tell your body to get a full force lift...
Reminds me of Pavlov's experiment with his dogs! :thumbsup:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Reminds me of Pavlov's experiment with his dogs! :thumbsup:
If you think about it most of our behavior is based around classic conditioning, so why not use it for our own benefits.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Workout #21.5
Well I was lucky enough to receive two extra caps in my bottle of Zap so I figured I would log the half dose experience for you guys.
Training
A.Cambered Bar Box Squats - 12x2 up to 225 with light bands and 12inch box.
B1. Good Mornings - 4x10 @ 225
B2. Standing Abs w/ Bands - 4x12
B3. Box Jumps - 4 sets til everything was spinning
C. Leg Raises - 2 x 25​
Energy = 3/5
Not as strong as a full dose obviously but still very clean energy. The biggest difference being in the duration of the energy. I was exhausted after this session and went home and slept, I wouldn't do that on a full dose.​
Focus and Mood = 4/5
Surprisingly focus and mood seemed to be pretty up to par with a full dose. I react fairly easily to nootropics so everyone may not experience this but for me it was great. I may get a bottle down the line just to half dose and stack with other supplement for intense days.​
Strength = 4/5
The Zap helped today but the fact that my Universities gym, which I never go to, had a cambered bar just got me really pumped. I couldn't believe how easily I was getting down onto a 12' box, it was awesome. I have seen a huge jump in working weight for my speed squats since starting the log which I accredit partially to the help of Core Zap.​
Thermogenisis = 5/5
Hard to tell if it was the exercises or the Core but after the jumps I was literally drenched in sweat and you probably could have fried an egg on my head. I drank 32ounces of water during the session and still came out a half pound lighter than when I started. (university has a pimp scale that is incredibly accurate.)​

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am sooo jealous of you. I am considering purchasing a cambered bar or a SS bar because i am beginning to feel some extreme tension on my bicep tendon when squatting

btw awesome log buddy

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Workout #22
Training
A. Anderson GM - 10 x 5 or 3 or 1 up to 415 (PR)
B. Box Squats - 8 x 2 @ 315 Missed 315+chains
C1. Leg Press - 2x25
C2. Glute Hams - 2 x 5 Negs
D. Abs - 5 x 8 - 15​
Energy = 4/5
Energy was really good today, but I dosed too early because my training partner got held up about 40 minutes. I probably peaked right around the beginning of my workout, but lucky Core Zap doesn't make you crash and the energy stays sustained for a few hours.​
Focus and Mood = 4/5
Super focused during the Good Mornings, I just knew after the first set I was going to hit a PR. Mood enhancement kicked in during squats so much that when I missed my attempt with 315+Chains I just sat on the box with the weight on my back laughing while my partner set the pins under the bar.​
Strength = 4/5
Squats could have been a little better but Good Mornings felt amazing. There was a couple times I had to reposition the bar but other than that every GM went off flawless. By the end of the workout I hobbled out of the gym but still felt strong and solid.​
Thermogenisis = 5/5
Definitely had to Febreeze all my gym gear today because anything I was wearing was soaked in sweat. I have noticed my shorts seem loose but my shirts seem a bit tighter so thats a good sign. I can honestly say this is the aspect of the product that really is just beyond anything else I have tried. The only things that rivals it our Recreate and RPM and with both of those the body heat and sweating was hit or miss. With Zap you are definitely going to get an increase in body temperature.​

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to everyone that followed the log, I hope you guys got some good information out of it. Also want to thank Doug Miller and Core for giving the opportunity to try this product. I will give a final review tomorrow along and a weigh in and pics by Monday night.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Final review posted on first page of the log, pics will be up tomorrow sometime.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
i was looking into the product and found your review. So far im going to buy a bottle and try it out myself. awsome review

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excellent job on the log Pmiller!! And great workouts too!! Real inspiring to read those workouts before tackling my own!!:aargh: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Awesome work my man! Way to kick some ass indeed! I definitely enjoyed the detailed final review...looks like it is some good stuff.

Cheers bud!:cheers: