PM appetite-control system

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Would any one be interested in something like this? I know when I am trying to cut, this is the hardest time of day for me to avoid eating too much- would you guys be interested in an evening "calorie control" type system (non-stimulant, of course) that can be taken in conjunction with any day-time appetite suppresant/fat burner?

Lipo-PM already does an excellent job with this, but I am thinking of possibly doing a "PM Calorie Control" complex kit/stack, complete with a standard diet, and one other product that will be taken in conjunction with the PM- what do you guys think? I have something that works extraordinarily well when stacked with the PM!!

LMK

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey bud!! How have you been? Haven't heard from you in a while :)

djl

Awards
  • Established
Well, I've just purchased Lipotrophin AM and PM, and it was just delivered today. Heh, due to my weight, I'll be taking quite a few pills a day.

This'll be my first serious cut since I partially tore my RC last year, so if you do offer something that works great in conjunction with Lipotrophin PM, I'd be ALL over it :)

Nighttime snacking is my HUGE downfall!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
**** yes ask bb.com this also in the company promo section

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
i would definetly be interested in a product like this! sounds great!

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
good deal, keep me updated on the progress!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
D,

Any info to offer on this? Is it a go?

Might combine well with your high-powered, low cost fatburner!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
D,

Any info to offer on this? Is it a go?

Might combine well with your high-powered, low cost fatburner!
I am going to send out a test product in the coming weeks to the reps (if you guys are interested)- whether or not we go ahead with this will be based on you reaction ;)

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I was just thinking to myself that I wanted something like this but wasn't sure if it was possible to get rid of the stimulant effects of most appetite suppressants...

I am most defiantely interested in something like that.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was just thinking to myself that I wanted something like this but wasn't sure if it was possible to get rid of the stimulant effects of most appetite suppressants...

I am most defiantely interested in something like that.
Great!! I think this is something that will make dieting much easier- it will be a meal replacement-type deal

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
MRP for craving control. Umm, sounds good to me.