Unanswered Appetite supression/control

matteoF1

Awards
Looking something that help me with food during this period, its stress period so i have so much hunger food and im also on cut. I though something like Higenamine.
Some suggest?

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Feel free to answer guys
Eca. And I believe higenamine isn't banned but companies recurved warning letters so a lot of companies stopped putting it out. But let your post sit a while, it's only been up 9 hours, so it's not crazy that it hasn't gotten responses.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think alpha lean 7 by hard rock supplements has pretty good appetite control. It's my go to fat burner at the moment.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You can still find SNS Higenamine in a few places.

SNS Thermagize XT is a great option for this if you also want or can handle a strong stim. It does a good job of getting you going and mitigating hunger.

matteoF1

Awards
About SNS Higenamine its little bit hard find on europe or with international shipping.
I was looking something with "multi"propriety so that help also mental focus, energy ecc like Higenamine.
About SNS Lean Edge?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
About SNS Higenamine its little bit hard find on europe or with international shipping.
I was looking something with "multi"propriety so that help also mental focus, energy ecc like Higenamine.
About SNS Lean Edge?
Users have reported Lean Edge to aid with appetite suppression.

Espresso/Americanos/caffeine in general is helpful for some as well

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
About SNS Lean Edge?
Ya that’s why I liked Thermagize XT it has multiple ingredients for energy and focus. Everyone reacts to stimulants differently as far as appetitive suppression.

Lean edge is a solid option for a fat loss helper, but appetite suppression probably isn’t it’s strongest attribute (although some positive effects on stress and blood glucose may decrease this in some).

Stimulants tend to have the best success with this for most people, so ECA is another option.

In general it’s hard to gauge appetite suppression. Appetite is so multi faceted that there are many different things that could contribute to it. It’s also usually just a fact of life when trying to lose weight so focusing on

matteoF1

Awards
Probably i will try Thermagize. Seems interesting, then we will seen.
Someone know some shop for europe? I have try to look something but every shop are on usa and international shipping its little bit expansive like 25$. So, if someone know some europe shop or someone that shipping cost are less its really appreciated.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
5htp will help with stress and reduce hunger

matteoF1

Awards
5htp already try. It help a little bit but its not enough. Actually remaining thermagize or some product with Higenamine but i have some difficult to find on europe. If someone please know some retailer please feel free to contact me on private.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If you want stims; SNS thermagize xt is definitely going to be the strongest you can get.

For non-stim, I (and not much works for my hunger, even ECA/ECY) actually ahve been seeing great hunger blunting from the new version of SNS Lean Edge as well. currently seeing solid recomp results without any cal deficit

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sns higenamine is not avaiable anymore why?
It is still available from several online retailers. I'm not sure if it is from anyone that ships internationally though.

Eca. And I believe higenamine isn't banned but companies recurved warning letters so a lot of companies stopped putting it out. But let your post sit a while, it's only been up 9 hours, so it's not crazy that it hasn't gotten responses.
What the FDA did with Higenamine was weird. They didn't actually send any warning letters, they added Higenamine and Hordenine (and some other ingredients since) to a new type of list they are doing like an advisory list. The wording around the list is vague and doesn't indicate that the things on it are detrimental. For example, Laxogenin was recently added to the same list. It caught everyone by surprise bc Higenamine and Hordenine have been used by some very large companies for many years.

You can still find SNS Higenamine in a few places.

SNS Thermagize XT is a great option for this if you also want or can handle a strong stim. It does a good job of getting you going and mitigating hunger.
Thank you for posting that.

I think Higenamine is great for people wanting a mild clean energy and appetite control.
For people wanting a strong stim option, its hard to beat Thermagize XT.

About SNS Lean Edge?
Lean Edge is a great stimulant free fat burning option and is available from retailers in the UK/EU.

If you're looking for something for mental focus and energy, you may want to check out Focus XT as well. It's great for mental clarity, focus, concentration, energy, and improved sense of well-being. And a nice addition is that many of ingredients have fat loss properties as well.