Suggestions for fat burner w/ appetite control?

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know a lots been changed over the years as far as what’s been taken off the shelves. Anyone have any suggestions? What’s new? What would you all recommend?

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my favorite are thermagize xt sns ,arson blackstone labs, oxyelitepro usp(hitech pharmaceuticals)

Frenzy382

Awards
Olympus Labs Assass1nate has some good reviews.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The best thing I've used hands down is Epitome, the appetite control is out of this world. At work im around prime rib, garlic mash potatoes, fried chicken, etc all the time and eating these things doesn't cross my mind/sound good while taking epitome. BUT weight loss comes down to calories in vs calories out. Counting calories is a MUST in order to be truly successful.
I'm also a huge fan of thermoamp, lean edge(very well rounded) and incvictus(cortisol control for hardcore dieting)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alpha Lean-7 by Hard Rock Supplements is a good one to check out if you want fat burning with appetite control. A few logs on here as well...

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think this depends a little on the control you're looking for

Invictus is great for managing cortisol - and this can help manage many types of cravings...particularly while cutting and cortisol is out of control