Please dont tear me down lol

B

Bk1991

Awards
So I have never posted about this anywhere on the internet, I dont know why I`m posting it here, but here goes, man I hate being a virgin at 28.
I`m honestly so sick of this ****, I work out mainly for myself(body changes are a plus), but I`ve never started the gym just for the ladies, I did it because I liked it.
So im in very good shape, happy with my body, good job, not bad looking. Granted I had severe depression from the age of 16-25, which I got over myself without help from friends or family or any psycologist.

But now just being alone for so long , im happy with myself but not having a girl is starting to affect me and bring my depression back. Im comfortable in myself and wouldnt chnage anything its just this one aspect, its really gettign to me. I feel like i have become unemotional over the years, I dont get happy when somethign good happens, I do get sad, but not to extreme lenghts.

I went for a date with a pretty hot girl, next day she told me she was surpised I didnt make a move on her, when I was at her house lol. And then we went for a second date , where she lets just say became unwell due to a food intolerance and had to cut date short, after she said I was a nice guy bla bla, but she didnt feel any spark.

Granted this is due to my inexperience and not knowing how to proceed and escalate a situation, yh I`m just pissed of haha

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Tinder

Girls like when guys take charge too, so if it feels right, go for it. But don’t get pushy, if they back away from a kiss don’t keep trying. Saves your ass from the me too movement stuff going on

B

Bk1991

Awards
Tinder

Girls like when guys take charge too, so if it feels right, go for it. But don’t get pushy, if they back away from a kiss don’t keep trying. Saves your ass from the me too movement stuff going on
I`ve had tinder for 2 years, she was the first date I got of it

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Swipe right on everyone

Also no offense but your bio prolly isn’t great then. Let us help you out I’m sure we can come up with something better for ya. Yours might be boring, or not interesting enough, or weird, or anything of the sort.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Find wife material. My opinion. It's okay being a virgin. A society that mocks one for being a virgin is not moral.
I am 100% on board with VT08 here.
Because of your age and other women that are your age that have played the field and realized that 95% of the guys out there the same age are just guys trying to go out and get some ass will be pleasantly surprised to find a nice decent guy such as yourself and I know there are women out there that would be happy to find a virgin because then they can hold you and train you how to screw them the way they want to get laid. As far as talking with them and all that kind of stuff I would say 75 to 85% of the time just be yourself and that other 15 to 25% of the time I had a little Panache and take charge attitude. That will help you snag more women so that you can find one that is worthwhile a little quicker. And don't be afraid to tell a woman that you're a virgin or not move forward physically because you yourself are not comfortable or whatever. If I was in your shoes I would be searching at my local church. A lot of good women at the local church and believe it or not there is usually some darn good-looking ones too. And since they're going to some kind of church that usually have a decent moral compass and all that good stuff. I would say Don't just go out there and stick your Wick into any moist puddle just to get it over with or whatever because you will regret that and possibly catch something at the same time. So there is my long-winded to sense. Feel free to message me if you like, I had a friend in a very similar situation and he was your age and he found his wife who was also a virgin and they have been happily married for five and a half years now I believe.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Find wife material. My opinion. It's okay being a virgin. A society that mocks one for being a virgin is not moral.
I am 100% on board with VT08 here.
Because of your age and other women that are your age that have played the field and realized that 95% of the guys out there the same age are just guys trying to go out and get some ass will be pleasantly surprised to find a nice decent guy such as yourself and I know there are women out there that would be happy to find a virgin because then they can hold you and train you how to screw them the way they want to get laid. As far as talking with them and all that kind of stuff I would say 75 to 85% of the time just be yourself and that other 15 to 25% of the time I had a little Panache and take charge attitude. That will help you snag more women so that you can find one that is worthwhile a little quicker. And don't be afraid to tell a woman that you're a virgin or not move forward physically because you yourself are not comfortable or whatever. If I was in your shoes I would be searching at my local church. A lot of good women at the local church and believe it or not there is usually some darn good-looking ones too. And since they're going to some kind of church that usually have a decent moral compass and all that good stuff. I would say Don't just go out there and stick your Wick into any moist puddle just to get it over with or whatever because you will regret that and possibly catch something at the same time. So there is my long-winded to sense. Feel free to message me if you like, I had a friend in a very similar situation and he was your age and he found his wife who was also a virgin and they have been happily married for five and a half years now I believe.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Oh and also don't worry about it thinking of yourself as emotionless and having depression and **** like that because I thought it was going to be a real problem for me as well but I happened to find a woman that was basically right up the same Ali and didn't get as much enjoyment out of things as others similar to myself and now when we're doing stuff one of us will bring it to each other's attention that we should have thanked the other or and more mindful of a situation Etc. Anxiety and anxiety driven depression are number one mental illness in the states and for that matter across the world in my mind because things just aren't the way that used to be and we are over-stimulated overrun and overworked so I think you'll be just fine as far as that's concerned

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I do wish I had waited to have sex with my current gf who I plan on proposing too later on either this year or early next year

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My approach would be different.
To meet a girl you have to do what girls do.
Attend a dancing -or cooking class. Dance would be better, because touching.
The fastest way is to pop ecstasy and attend a rave -but could end in a threesome -or you, being invited by a couple. :)

Last edited:
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm a Christian, and married a virgin Christian woman, have two kids, and it's great. If you find a virgin woman, you don't have to worry about her comparing you to an ex. It's better that way. I firmly believe one should date only whom they are willing to marry, and if you know you wouldn't marry someone, do both of you a favor and don't proceed foraard.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm a Christian, and married a virgin Christian woman, have two kids, and it's great. If you find a virgin woman, you don't have to worry about her comparing you to an ex. It's better that way. I firmly believe one should date only whom they are willing to marry, and if you know you wouldn't marry someone, do both of you a favor and don't proceed foraard.
I did this, but still wish I had waited to be honest

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That gave me a change of heart. Now I have to apologize to about 150 women and start looking for a virgin.
Finding one will be tough...

Last edited:
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That gave me a change of heart. Now I have to apologies to about 150 women and start looking for a virgin.
I'm not forcing anyone, just providing what I believe.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I know -but for sake of argument:
I'm not married, with 51 -how do I find a virgin? ;)
That gave me a change of heart. Now I have to apologies to about 150 women and start looking for a virgin.
Thanks for brevity HGP, can always clunt on you big guy, lmao ova here! Esp when I read the rave stuff bc i used to dj and Omgoodness was there an abundance durring those years. It was like a damn carousel, haha. Anyways, honestly don't recommend it bc the nights i do remember some I definitely regret. Anyways, back to subject at hand. Thx again g-pa

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If one were not married, definitely Mennonite or Amish, and you have to through their fathers to get their hand in marriage.
Amish? Well, I 'm not into "natural" beauties. If you know what I mean.

M

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
HGP.. do your thing with the rave parties and open relationship stuff.. not everyone needs to follow the script laid out by the 'society'

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
get a dog, it will help with the loneliness...and be much less costly [both emotionally and financially] than hooking up with the wrong woman. the odds are that you will meet the right woman by chance in a time and place where you are not expecting it to happen.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HGP.. do your thing with the rave parties and open relationship stuff.. not everyone needs to follow the script laid out by the 'society'
You bet I do. :)
Life is short, let the bodily fluids flow! I let the Muslims have all the virgins, apparently, they are into sex with a girl that clenches her legs and simulates "rigor mortis". I go with the experimented ones.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I have never posted about this anywhere on the internet, I dont know why I`m posting it here, but here goes, man I hate being a virgin at 28.
I`m honestly so sick of this ****, I work out mainly for myself(body changes are a plus), but I`ve never started the gym just for the ladies, I did it because I liked it.
So im in very good shape, happy with my body, good job, not bad looking. Granted I had severe depression from the age of 16-25, which I got over myself without help from friends or family or any psycologist.

But now just being alone for so long , im happy with myself but not having a girl is starting to affect me and bring my depression back. Im comfortable in myself and wouldnt chnage anything its just this one aspect, its really gettign to me. I feel like i have become unemotional over the years, I dont get happy when somethign good happens, I do get sad, but not to extreme lenghts.

I went for a date with a pretty hot girl, next day she told me she was surpised I didnt make a move on her, when I was at her house lol. And then we went for a second date , where she lets just say became unwell due to a food intolerance and had to cut date short, after she said I was a nice guy bla bla, but she didnt feel any spark.

Granted this is due to my inexperience and not knowing how to proceed and escalate a situation, yh I`m just pissed of haha
-Humor = off-
Just for clarification, my tip earlier was honest advise:

"To meet a girl you have to do what girls do.
Attend a dancing -or cooking class. Dance would be better, because touching."

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
get a dog, it will help with the loneliness...and be much less costly [both emotionally and financially] than hooking up with the wrong woman. the odds are that you will meet the right woman by chance in a time and place where you are not expecting it to happen.
I agree - get a dog, take it to the dog park. Throw a frizby. Your dog will go after another person's dog, there dog will go after yours and you won't be a creep (like me) when you open up a conversation.

-Humor = off-
Just for clarification, my tip earlier was honest advise:

"To meet a girl you have to do what girls do.
Attend a dancing -or cooking class. Dance would be better, because touching."
Don't go too far with this. You do not want to become a d1ck in a glass jar....but...

Honestly, in your position, stop focusing on it too much. Make the goal just to make friends (again, avoiding d1ck in glass jar syndrome), and meet new people. Get out and do new things.

As I get older, one of my newest goals is to meet 1 stranger every day. I think this attitude helps make friends and associations and also allows you to develop the skills needed to capitalize on new situations.

For instance, your woman that you missed out on making a move on, who then ditched you. You can focus on missing that and feel bad or you can realize, she probably wasn't the one and you learned some things to improve on next time, and by the time a good one comes along, you will have your a game together.

Also, this is an economics problem. If you have $10,000 to spend on a car and come across THE ONLY car in town that you can buy for $9,000 - you buy it. You give it all you have because it is your only realistic opportunity. But if you have $50,000 to spend and hundreds of cars to choose from - you realize that $9000 car is a beater and not worth the effort.

Go out and find more options! The more options you have, the more picky you will be and you will have the most options if you stop focusing just on sex and open the field to friends and friends of friends, etc.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree - get a dog, take it to the dog park. Throw a frizby. Your dog will go after another person's dog, there dog will go after yours and you won't be a creep (like me) when you open up a conversation.
Good advise. OP has to choose the breed wisely, no Rottweiler with a taste for poodle.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
By the way, OP.
If you have problems finding a virgin, I am to blame.
OP - I agree with @hairygrandpa here. He probably IS the reason that you cannot find a virgin. Him and millions like him.

So, if you want to feel better, ask yourself, "Would you REALLY want to sleep with someone who would sleep with Hairygrandpa?"

I think pondering this question will be illuminating and reveal exactly why you are still a virgin, and also why you may want to remain that way for a long while. It is gonna take a while to find this needle.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OP - I agree with @hairygrandpa here. He probably IS the reason that you cannot find a virgin. Him and millions like him.

So, if you want to feel better, ask yourself, "Would you REALLY want to sleep with someone who would sleep with Hairygrandpa?"

I think pondering this question will be illuminating and reveal exactly why you are still a virgin, and also why you may want to remain that way for a long while. It is gonna take a while to find this needle.
LMAO, that could be true. Women I had are either confused for life -or very dirty after an encounter with me.

B

Bk1991

Awards
Some funny comments on here, anyway its a big thing to me right now, and in a way mentally taking over mylife, im seeing happy couples everwhere at work, in the street, in tv lol.
And some are out of shape guys, not so good looking, and I`,ve got to the point where I`m thinking whats wrong with me, or what curse do I have on me that I`m not able to find anyone.

This has been going on for the last few months, but today I`m getting to my last legs mentally

Sorry about all this, as I said I never right this **** on the internet, I just need a place to get it out

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some funny comments on here, anyway its a big thing to me right now, and in a way mentally taking over mylife, im seeing happy couples everwhere at work, in the street, in tv lol.
And some are out of shape guys, not so good looking, and I`,ve got to the point where I`m thinking whats wrong with me, or what curse do I have on me that I`m not able to find anyone.

This has been going on for the last few months, but today I`m getting to my last legs mentally

Sorry about all this, as I said I never right this **** on the internet, I just need a place to get it out
Besides all sarcasm, we feel for you. You have to be more outgoing -AND you will not find wife material in a bar. Think about it.

B

Bk1991

Awards
Besides all sarcasm, we feel for you. You have to be more outgoing -AND you will not find wife material in a bar. Think about it.
I dont know if i want to find wife material right now lol, just about anyone would do as long as theyre attractive and in shape

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You bet I do. :)
Life is short, let the bodily fluids flow! I let the Muslims have all the virgins, apparently, they are into sex with a girl that clenches her legs and simulates "rigor mortis". I go with the experimented ones.
I'll take one bad bitch over 7 prudes any day.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I understand this. I think this is actually why some of us are joking...if you can laugh you may feel a bit better.

Every day is a new day.

It will take time. Just keep working at it and focus on the good things you can get from the journey.

You WILL look back one day and wonder why you even wanted to be involved with a lot of the women you come across. They are brutal and crazy.

It sounds like you are trying to go from 0 to 60 without ever learning to go 30.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Or, rent a woman. Might be the best thing to do (Or the worst. But you'll no longer be a virgin)

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
^1000000000000% do this!!!!!!

Look dude, you don’t sound like the assertive type. If you’re trying to get laid, that shet will not help. It will straight hurt you. Girls more than likely will see you for what you are, they are not stupid. I mean they are but they can read that in a guy.

You’re 28, women start settling or looking for someone to settle with once they are like 25 because they start to realize they won’t be young forever and might need to cash In before their options run thin. This puts you in a good position and in one that will allow you to accomplish what my man just said.

And he’s right about it being cool to be a virgin dude. Sex and betches are overrated in that regard. Love is hard AF to come by. As much as I personally don’t want it I still consider it to be truth.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established

I’m one of the out of shape cases man! Haha
And I’m short, solid 5’7 lol

It comes down to Charisma bro. Charisma alone can’t sustain it though, you need substance for that. I got that **** too though. Lol jk not jk

Well dude you’ve spent a lot of time with yourself bro. Have you done any self reflecting on what could be hindering you aside from your lack of experience and the depression you faced? Because logically even with a lack of experience, with a good personality you could pull? I have some friends that are straight idiots but they still get by because they have kind hearts and Look good. Do you go out and try to socialize with new people at all? Like expanding your network in person?

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
This man here has a serious point! And it's always easier to talk to chicks and meet them when you have a dog also Unless somehow you pick the ugliest snarling Hellhound available and even that will draw in a certain type of woman if you're into that sort of thing

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It sounds to me like you are confusing happiness with a sex partner with sex alone to an extent. If you want to go out there and bust your cherry just to get it over with so that you're not a virgin anymore because for some reason that bothers you then go for it but you're probably just going to be let down because the average sexual encounter only lasts 3 and 1/2 minutes believe it or not and even if you spend a whopping hour with some chick who is a seasoned veteran is that an hour worth all the time you spent not going out there and tagging women? If you are solely a virgin because you don't know how to talk to women and otherwise you would have scoreboard of Wilt Chamberlain then by all means get on Tinder and have a girl make your profile for you and use stupid old pickup lines and tactics that are available everywhere and have yourself some fun. However, if you want happiness with another human being and companionship Etc I can tell you that is extremely hard to find and that is why so many of us are not virgins because in today's society when trying to find someone to be with it is almost the norm to go out there date have sex while trying to find someone to be happy with while at the same time trying to figure out how to be happy with yourself as a person. Personally I think you are going through a transitional period in your life right now and will be a different person in 18 months to 3 years fans think entirely differently whether or not you go out there and get laid or not. So I say get a dog take things slow and continue to work on personal happiness with or without a woman and honest to God or whatever you want to say, try going to church even if you're not a holy person just to meet some women that won't mind hanging out with a guy that isn't going to put the moves on them. Then you can see if you can find a woman that you like hanging out with and if so then you could even show her this thread and explain to her some things about yourself and take it from there and if she's the right one she's going to take you by the hand and walk you into the bedroom and or down the aisle and make things happen and if she's not then she won't. I hope this clears some things up. Or helps in some way. And most of us on here cracking jokes and busting balls are doing that just like the other guy said, because if you can laugh at yourself then it is so much easier to deal with.
I'm honestly really glad this was posted because you get to hear some good input and good jokes all at the same time. Take care OP and just "stay in your lane"

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am just going to be the first to say it. You need to get some therapy, or treatment. YOu did not get through your depression, you dulled your emotions to the point you were not feeling as sad anymore. You say you are okay with yourself but the obsessive need to be in a relationship proves otherwise.

As I can already guess, I bet you can even feel lonely in a crowd, that isn't healthy or normal. Measuring the value of your life by if you are in a relationship is not healthy. AQ relationship is not going to fix what you are dealing with. Get yourself less miserable, and you will probably appear less needy, and insecure which is not helping you with the ladies.

Learning how to shove things down to the bottom and not deal with them, and then thinking a relationship is going to help with that is not realistic. As much as I value love and relationships they are ridiculously hard and have tons of turmoil. They do not bring happiness, only companionship. Go find a way to get your happy on and you will become 1000 times more attractive to every person you meet, whether it is romantically, or simply people wanting to be your friend.

In the end of being a Virgin is the problem put an add in Craig's List, 28 year old successful and fit virgin looking to be deflowered by a hot cougar... Then just wait for your call... It will come!!!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am just going to be the first to say it. You need to get some therapy, or treatment. YOu did not get through your depression, you dulled your emotions to the point you were not feeling as sad anymore. You say you are okay with yourself but the obsessive need to be in a relationship proves otherwise.

As I can already guess, I bet you can even feel lonely in a crowd, that isn't healthy or normal. Measuring the value of your life by if you are in a relationship is not healthy. AQ relationship is not going to fix what you are dealing with. Get yourself less miserable, and you will probably appear less needy, and insecure which is not helping you with the ladies.

Learning how to shove things down to the bottom and not deal with them, and then thinking a relationship is going to help with that is not realistic. As much as I value love and relationships they are ridiculously hard and have tons of turmoil. They do not bring happiness, only companionship. Go find a way to get your happy on and you will become 1000 times more attractive to every person you meet, whether it is romantically, or simply people wanting to be your friend.

In the end of being a Virgin is the problem put an add in Craig's List, 28 year old successful and fit virgin looking to be deflowered by a hot cougar... Then just wait for your call... It will come!!!
So, yeah. I have to pretty much agree with this. On one hand, you sound like you feel alone and I don't know your life/situation/you - so I hate to risk alienating you with the idea that "something is wrong and you need help". But you know you need help, you are asking for it - and I applaud you for taking that step. But you won't find it through a computer.

I did kind of overlook the fact that you think you have treated your depression yourself - and I am glad you have made progress. I struggle with issues too. I know how you feel being alone and like, "What is wrong with me?" Is it me? Is it them? I also know that it is easy to either be alone and blame everyone else and easy to be alone and blame yourself. The truth? Maybe it is a little bit of both.

I also know it is easy to have troubles, we all have them, and then when we finally make progress we look back and think, "I did everything wrong and wasted so much time when I should have been doing X." Guess what? That happens every day and it takes time to recover - but the past does not equal the future. You have days ahead of you, days that you can do ANYTHING you want. You could be the next Hugh Hefner in 20 years (if you REALLY wanted) - but not doing what you are doing now. Stop getting caught up in the past and what that has caused NOW. Start living NOW and think about what that will cause in the future.

And the changes don't have to be CRAZY. Pick ONE small thing you know will move you closer to where you want to be, and spend 10, 15, 20 minutes a day and enjoy it.

It can be hard to get help too. It is scary. But look up a local psychologist online and call them. It just takes that one step. Maybe you will decide not to go to an appointment, but call anyway. If that person doesn't fit you, take that same step again, and again, and again until you take the next step of setting an appointment.

Everyone has struggles. Star NBA players suddenly have bad streaks - and they have coaches and advisors who can see from the outside to help guide them. If you were in business, you wouldn't go from graduating college to launching an IPO. You would need mentors and people who have gone before you. Smart people look to learn from others.

I am on a roll and going to stop now, because I feel a bit preachy.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So, yeah. I have to pretty much agree with this. On one hand, you sound like you feel alone and I don't know your life/situation/you - so I hate to risk alienating you with the idea that "something is wrong and you need help". But you know you need help, you are asking for it - and I applaud you for taking that step. But you won't find it through a computer.

I did kind of overlook the fact that you think you have treated your depression yourself - and I am glad you have made progress. I struggle with issues too. I know how you feel being alone and like, "What is wrong with me?" Is it me? Is it them? I also know that it is easy to either be alone and blame everyone else and easy to be alone and blame yourself. The truth? Maybe it is a little bit of both.

I also know it is easy to have troubles, we all have them, and then when we finally make progress we look back and think, "I did everything wrong and wasted so much time when I should have been doing X." Guess what? That happens every day and it takes time to recover - but the past does not equal the future. You have days ahead of you, days that you can do ANYTHING you want. You could be the next Hugh Hefner in 20 years (if you REALLY wanted) - but not doing what you are doing now. Stop getting caught up in the past and what that has caused NOW. Start living NOW and think about what that will cause in the future.

And the changes don't have to be CRAZY. Pick ONE small thing you know will move you closer to where you want to be, and spend 10, 15, 20 minutes a day and enjoy it.

It can be hard to get help too. It is scary. But look up a local psychologist online and call them. It just takes that one step. Maybe you will decide not to go to an appointment, but call anyway. If that person doesn't fit you, take that same step again, and again, and again until you take the next step of setting an appointment.

Everyone has struggles. Star NBA players suddenly have bad streaks - and they have coaches and advisors who can see from the outside to help guide them. If you were in business, you wouldn't go from graduating college to launching an IPO. You would need mentors and people who have gone before you. Smart people look to learn from others.

I am on a roll and going to stop now, because I feel a bit preachy.
AMEN!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I see what you did there. But don't get used to me agreeing with you, cuz you are usually wrong about things. :)

I am honestly impressed with how fast you read too...haha

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I knew it would not be lost on you! :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
By the way @Bk1991 I just reread the title and wanted to assure you my bluntness is not meant to tear you down. I honestly care which is why I took the time to write it, not to tear you down, so please do not take it as such. Also I could totally be wrong, but I have a feeling that I am not.

PS. I got tons of crap wrong with me mentally and emotionally and think we could all use a little help!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have days ahead of you, days that you can do ANYTHING you want. You could be the next Hugh Hefner in 20 years (if you REALLY wanted) - but not doing what you are doing now. Stop getting caught up in the past and what that has caused NOW. Start living NOW and think about what that will cause in the future.
That speech motivated me to screw on my colostomy bag and get me some young bunnies.
:)